Expired Hot Deals

[Nintendo] Nintendo Wii Console is in Stock Bestbuy - Richmond Hill Store ON, 17 left

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2010 11:22 pm
[OP]
Apr 25, 2006
295 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto

[Nintendo] Nintendo Wii Console is in Stock Bestbuy - Richmond Hill Store ON, 17 left

As title says , Nintendo wii console is in stock at this store ,

They have 17 unit left at this time, they dont have any on display , i checked online it shows in stock, went their , ask for wii as usual answer " no - we dont have it in stock "then ask then it check it in sys they had 18 , i bought 1 ,so still 17 with this store.

Now few employees knows about it so dont know , they may start grabbing them

Good luck guys

Richmond Hill
Bayview Glen - Unit C
225 High Tech Road
Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 0A6
Phone: (905) 695-3906

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/nin ... 7f8edeen02

https://www-ssl.bestbuy.ca/store-locato ... d=10094887
63 replies
Dec 6, 2003
52 posts
5 upvotes
Not to poopoo on your thread, but are there hardware shortages again?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
3514 posts
1360 upvotes
Anjou, QC
Decker wrote: Not to poopoo on your thread, but are there hardware shortages again?
Yes. You cant even find a Wii at Zellers at the moment :lol:
[OP]
Apr 25, 2006
295 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
i was looking to buy from last 3-4 weeks and seems its no where in stock ,
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2004
2316 posts
578 upvotes
It's like 2007 all over again. And 2008. And 2009. And...

:rolleyes:
Deal Addict
May 27, 2008
1342 posts
197 upvotes
Thornhill
Soulsaber wrote: People still buy this?
LOL... I kinda agree. Mine and few of my friend's wii has been sitting there collecting dust.

No offense, I think the system's objective of getting people get up and move around has been achieve and it has been really successful.

But for some reason after you have tried Wii Tennis for like 10+ time, you realize that all you do is just swinging and it become really dull.
Deal Fanatic
May 26, 2009
5837 posts
1825 upvotes
Toronto
loopholez wrote: LOL... I kinda agree. Mine and few of my friend's wii has been sitting there collecting dust.

No offense, I think the system's objective of getting people get up and move around has been achieve and it has been really successful.

But for some reason after you have tried Wii Tennis for like 10+ time, you realize that all you do is just swinging and it become really dull.
Agreed, the Wii was fun at first until I realized that Wii Tennis just required me to waggle the controller...
Mar 8, 2006
877 posts
884 upvotes
loopholez wrote: LOL... I kinda agree. Mine and few of my friend's wii has been sitting there collecting dust.

Wii is still great when you have a party and get drunk. ;)

there is nothing else like drunken Mario Kart and the trash talk before/during/after!

Disclaimer: I do not endorse excessive drinking, please do so at your own risk.
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23363 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto

You need to time it right to do the power serves. Also there's a balance between trying to hit too close to the line or hitting safely. :D

It is also available at the Downsview location.
Mar 9, 2010
179 posts
35 upvotes
petah wrote: Disclaimer: I do not endorse excessive drinking, please do so at your own risk.
Or drinking and driving? :lol:
Oct 19, 2009
222 posts
37 upvotes
yeah... I can't see there being any real high demand for a wii right now. I remember reading demand for the wii dieing down. Probably nintendo trying to create some hype and sell more.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
3514 posts
1360 upvotes
Anjou, QC
petah wrote: Wii is still great when you have a party and get drunk. ;)

there is nothing else like drunken Mario Kart and the trash talk before/during/after!

Disclaimer: I do not endorse excessive drinking, please do so at your own risk.
I believe there's a beer pong Virtual Console game for Wii...

EDIT: wow a lot of people were against it...

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Aheado ... 140&page=1

http://wii.ign.com/articles/881/881320p1.html
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23363 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
havox wrote: yeah... I can't see there being any real high demand for a wii right now. I remember reading demand for the wii dieing down. Probably nintendo trying to create some hype and sell more.
I really need one for my friend. I back-ordered one at EB Games. All of their locations are out. Some have refurbs.

Along with Downsview, Sherway location shows in-stock.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2007
2719 posts
53 upvotes
Etobicoke/Mississaug…
Can't believe there's still a shortage for this. Like I said countless times before, the Wii sucks!
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1336 posts
156 upvotes
just pay 90 more and get PS3, it is like yugo vs farrali
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
havox wrote: yeah... I can't see there being any real high demand for a wii right now. I remember reading demand for the wii dieing down. Probably nintendo trying to create some hype and sell more.
+1
I read the same thing, so Nintendo is definitly trying to create the hype... *again* :lol: