138 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Nintendo's Black Friday 2017 Deals

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 30, 2017
Here's a roundup of some of the Nintendo-related Black Friday offers:

1. Walmart: Electric Blue 2 Nintendo 2DS + Mario Kart 7 - $89.96 (regularly $109.96)

Walmart is discounting this 2DS bundle during its 4-Day gaming event running online and in-store November 23 through 26. The electric blue 2DS system (the one that doesn't fold) comes pre-loaded with a copy of Mario Kart 7 to get your gaming library started.

While Walmart's deal is a few cents cheaper, you can also purchase this bundle for $89.99 on Black Friday from Best Buy, EB Games, The Source, and Toys R Us.

2. Walmart: Scarlet Red Nintendo 2DS + New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $89.96 (regularly $109.96)

This scarlet red 2DS bundle is on sale at Walmart from November 23 through 26 and comes pre-loaded with a copy of New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Alternatively, you can purchase this bundle for $89.99 on Black Friday from Best Buy, EB Games, The Source, or Toys R Us.

3. Various Retailers: Take Up to $20.00 Off Select Nintendo 3DS Games (regularly up to $49.99)

If you're looking to add to your 2DS or 3DS library, then you'll want to check out a variety of deals on games from various retailers. We've rounded up a few of the best deals below:

4. Walmart: Nintendo New 2DS XL with Luigi's Mansion - $199.96 ($229.92 value)

The 2DS XL (the foldable version of the 2DS) is not on sale this Black Friday, but Walmart is sweetening the pot with a free copy of Luigi's Mansion (sold for $29.96) with your purchase of a 2DS XL. Available online and in-store while supplies last between November 16 and 27, you can choose between a orange/white 2DS XL or a turquoise/black 2DS XL system.

5. Amazon.ca: 1-2-Switch for Nintendo Switch - $39.96 (regularly $64.99)

If you've ever had the burning desire to have a cow-milking competition, then you'll be happy to hear that 1-2-Switch is on sale between November 23 and 27 online at Amazon. You can also pick it up for the same price online or in-store at Walmart.

6. Toys R Us: Take Up to $10.00 Off Select Nintendo Wii-U Games (regularly $29.99)

If you're still playing your Wii-U, Toys R Us hasn't forgotten about you. They've got a few discounts on Wii-U games in-store and online from November 24 through November 30.

Note that availability of all listed items will vary depending on the retailer and quantities are usually limited, so shop early if you want to score the best deals. Plus, remember visit the RedFlagDeals Black Friday page for more deals, flyers and tips for Black Friday 2017!
Sent from my Commodore 64
5 replies
[OP]
RFD Staff Writer
Aug 18, 2015
138 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I haven't seen any retailers offering discounts on Nintendo Switch consoles. Edit: Check out eBay, there are 10% off select consoles with coupon code PLAYON

Super NES Classic Editions were not featured in any flyers, but it's possible that there may be some quiet restocks in stores this weekend. Here's a list of where you can find them.

Also Nintendo is releasing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Explorer's Edition (for Switch) and a Link green Ocarina of Time 2DS bundle for Black Friday. You can read more about them and where to find them here.
Last edited by RFDAmbia on Nov 23rd, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sent from my Commodore 64
Jan 22, 2015
32 posts
12 upvotes
Montr
To those interested, I have found two deals on the nintendo switch console.
1) Ebay: with the PLAYON promo code, they remove 10% off the price, pretty nice deal
[‎2017-‎11-‎23 13:33]
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Nintendo-Switch ... 739d499094

2) Microplay (Only Quebec)
They offer in-store only a 75$ gift card with the purchase of the switch. This is the deal i'm going to get.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3176 posts
290 upvotes
No discount on cards etc, aside from the regular Costco one? I'm interesting in picking up some digital games.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3171 posts
489 upvotes
For the Switch console, no tax at RCSS is probably better than 10% off (depending on province).
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1433 posts
1896 upvotes
I was hoping for a deal on the New 2DS XL, the bundles are sold out online.