Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Niu

[HOT] Niu KQi2 Pro Electric Kick Scooter $607 (inc. tax and free S&H)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2023 8:59 am
Nov 26, 2021
215 posts
372 upvotes

[HOT] Niu KQi2 Pro Electric Kick Scooter $607 (inc. tax and free S&H)

Deal Link:
Price:
$607
Savings:
%25 Off
Retailer:
Niu
NEW %25 DISCOUNT CODE: UNBOXNIU

First of all, to disable kick start;
DarkVelvet55 wrote:
Maybe this should be pinned, but according to the subreddit the older app version has a toggle for kick start. Once disabled, you can change app version to whatever version you want (older, newer, newest release). Although do some research before updating as many issues / unwanted changes for some people depending on version.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kqi3/comments/vqb9e7

Android version 4.7.3 has the option to disable kick start.

This is literally a better deal than both Costco’s 800$ Segway Max G30LP and last week’s crap CT Segway sale.

This brand is one of the best, I’m using their e-moped and these things are real smart.

You can lock/unlock your scooter far from via the App and locate it. It has a few other extra features over Segway. I don’t know their kick scooters but mopeds have built in diagnostic tool and I can check every system on my moped including battery health, cycle and total mileage.

Basically —> 300w rear hub motor (600w peak) / 25 kmph / 40km range

Comes with 2 year warranty, 30 day return period, free shipping (ships from Montreal)

%25 Discount Code: SAS25 (this is expired)

No Rakuten but Honey points between %1-10

edit: just got an e-mail saying they’re offering 180 day price match.

edit 2:
Takita wrote: Additional 5% OFF using Discover Paypal checkout
Images
  • FD8DED31-9669-462F-BA5C-CD5423476C80.jpeg
Last edited by ondycc on Jul 5th, 2022 12:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.
495 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2105 posts
3926 upvotes
Surrey
I dont see any e-moped at the site, any link?
Apr 26, 2007
843 posts
175 upvotes
They charge you in USD and comes out to $507USD. The exchange rate that would apply will depend on the credit card provider.
Thank my post if it helped!
Oct 3, 2008
645 posts
243 upvotes
Scarborough
fizzerd wrote: They charge you in USD and comes out to $507USD. The exchange rate that would apply will depend on the credit card provider.
google conversion 652.07CAD
Nov 26, 2021
215 posts
372 upvotes
jaksdj22 wrote: I dont see any e-moped at the site, any link?
Unfortunately mopeds are only available at https://niucanada.com/ where discount code doesn’t apply.
fizzerd wrote: They charge you in USD and comes out to $507USD. The exchange rate that would apply will depend on the credit card provider.
I tried Quebec and Alberta, it showed me 471 USD as final price.
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2009
1048 posts
676 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Nice to see this come back to this price again for 4th of July sale, I paid the exact amount last month from Amazon 1-day sale.

I have since put 200km on this exact model, $535+tax CAD is basically the best scooter you can get. If you are light like me 135lbs, this thing will climb most hills near 20km/h and accelerate faster than most bikers. This scooter is suppose to be one of the more stable and comfortable scooters out of the bunch, I mange to get over 30km easily, if I go easy and help kick on long steep hills, I get as much as 37km.

Everything works great, feels sturdy enough, has plenty of power and range. Can be ridden on sidewalk without getting beat up with those wide tubeless tires, has useful front light for night riding. The rear electronic brake has variable forces, giving exceptionally smooth and strong braking power. Some things I don't like is that it is heavily app based, you need your phone with data in order to connect to the scooter, and you must use the phone app in order to check your exact battery lvl, range, and distance traveled. The front drum brake really lacks power tho, it doesn't do much until you squeeze it all the way, which relay mostly on rear to do it's braking, I could see the rear tire wearing out fast like this.
Last edited by AARON_R/C on Jun 29th, 2022 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 26, 2007
843 posts
175 upvotes
ondycc wrote: I tried Quebec and Alberta, it showed me 471 USD as final price.
Makes sense, $507 for ONtario.
Thank my post if it helped!
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1668 posts
457 upvotes
Whitby
I just picked up a couple of Segway G30s. These electric scooters are amazing. They'll eventually pay for themselves with the gas I'll save.
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2009
1048 posts
676 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Galad wrote: I just picked up a couple of Segway G30s. These electric scooters are amazing. They'll eventually pay for themselves with the gas I'll save.
These scooter cost no more than 25 cents per 100km base on estimate, that's about $25 in electricity to travel 10,000km!

Cheaper than biking too cuz you don't need to feed your stomach before and after every rides
Sep 8, 2014
611 posts
2020 upvotes
I want one so bad but apparently theyre illegal here in Regina.
Oct 17, 2009
672 posts
643 upvotes
Can anyone speak to the shock absorption? I bought the Costco one and it's rough af
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2017
2428 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
ballabones wrote: Can anyone speak to the shock absorption? I bought the Costco one and it's rough af
I have not tried this brand but I doubt this will be much better in that regard
While the KQi3 does not have traditional suspension, it does use large, wide tubeless pneumatic tires that provide excellent shock absorption. Some solid-wheeled scooters require suspension to provide the most basic of comforts, but this is not required with the large, wide tubeless pneumatic tires we use for the KQi3.
Price and weight go up if you want something with suspension though
Jul 8, 2019
117 posts
729 upvotes
Thanks! I ordered the KQi3 PRO, because I figure for the extra few bucks the speed and range are worth it.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2017
2428 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
Amazon Canada has $100 coupon discount on all models, plus $30-$50 off with promo codes (try niuescooter or niuscooter)

So for the NIU KQi3 it comes out to about ~$40 more on Amazon, but might be easier to deal with them for returns? I've never even heard of NIU until today, so not sure if this matters.
Images
  • 2022-06-29 00_58_43-Place Your Order - Amazon.ca Checkout and 4 more pages - Profile 1 - Microsoft​ .png
  • 2022-06-29 00_58_57-Place Your Order - Amazon.ca Checkout and 4 more pages - Profile 1 - Microsoft​ .png
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
2399 posts
1088 upvotes
ACanadianPerson wrote: Thanks! I ordered the KQi3 PRO, because I figure for the extra few bucks the speed and range are worth it.
I ordered the kqi3 pro on Thursday and it was delivered last night before I got a shipping confirmation email. It's one solid scooter!

Only thing is the right brake lever controls the front brakes and the left lever controls the rear. I ended up switching sides of the cables so that they operate like a bike.
PXL_20220629_000536044.jpg
PXL_20220628_234826250.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220628_234920269.jpg
PXL_20220628_235034952.jpg
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. -Wayne Gretzky"
- Michael Scott
Jan 21, 2008
600 posts
1002 upvotes
jumped into a YouTube rabbit hole of Nui reviews. seems these are solid entry-level scooters for the 2 and the 3. some even say best in class.

but as one that has moved on past that I'm going to resist the FOMO.

still upvoted for a solid deal.
Jun 28, 2019
55 posts
128 upvotes
I ordered the KQi2 Pro after way too much time spent reading/watching reviews. I'm hoping it'll be here soon as I ordered on Friday.

Everything I read seems to point to this company offering better-priced models and components than the competition. (legit good Panasonic batteries from what I read too)

Regarding roughness of ride, these don't have suspension so they won't have a super smooth ride but they do have larger tires (10") that are air-filled. One reviewer recommended reducing the PSI to 45 (instead of 50) to improve ride quality.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3478 posts
3857 upvotes
Antarctica
I am confused. Wasn't there another scooter "deal" posted for a similar product that got heavily downvoted despite their product seemingly on par with this? Almost the same price too. This company also had indiegogo projects so I am not sure why the RFD hivemind hated that and loves this?
Jan 21, 2008
600 posts
1002 upvotes
Rismoor wrote: I ordered the KQi2 Pro after way too much time spent reading/watching reviews. I'm hoping it'll be here soon as I ordered on Friday.

Everything I read seems to point to this company offering better-priced models and components than the competition. (legit good Panasonic batteries from what I read too)

Regarding roughness of ride, these don't have suspension so they won't have a super smooth ride but they do have larger tires (10") that are air-filled. One reviewer recommended reducing the PSI to 45 (instead of 50) to improve ride quality.
I used to do this too when I was a beginner riding an electric unicycle. I think the idea is the same as it would also give you better stability. though wouldn't suggest lowering it too much at it might damage the rim. also a lower psi can impact range but that goes without saying.
Jun 28, 2019
55 posts
128 upvotes
Crichtonfan wrote: I am confused. Wasn't there another scooter "deal" posted for a similar product that got heavily downvoted despite their product seemingly on par with this? Almost the same price too. This company also had indiegogo projects so I am not sure why the RFD hivemind hated that and loves this?
This company has significantly more rep than previous deals, NIU is ~15th ranked EV company by market cap, 2mill+ unit sales, and uses better quality parts in the construction of their scooters.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)