• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2010 4:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2002
1112 posts
176 upvotes

NLZWear cycling/running socks - 10 pairs for $35USD

NLZwear is a manufacturer of cycling/running socks. I have ordered from them before and the socks are good quality, though they may not have the most stylish designs. They currently have a special where you can get 10 pairs for $20USD, with $15 shipping to Canada. You don't get to pick the designs, but if you're the kind of person who doesn't care too much about what your cycling/running socks look like, it's a great deal. Cycling socks are usually well over $5 a pair.

If you have an Amerifriend, I suppose this would be even cheaper due to lower shipping costs.

Link: http://shop.nlzwear.com/product.sc?prod ... tegoryId=1

MTBR reviews

EDIT: Looks like the "twitdeal" coupon code is no longer valid, but the socks are still a deal without the extra 20% off.
25 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2005
2890 posts
51 upvotes
I just bought in for $32.17

Solid deal if you don't mind the colors!

Killer reviews too, I'm impressed.. As a friend has Nike dry-fit socks and they're alright... These look to outperform those! Can't wait to try them out!
Jul 11, 2010
146 posts
15 upvotes
thanks OP

ordered 10pairs for $31 USD

personally i don't care what they look like as long as they perform. and reviews seem good
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5304 posts
2122 upvotes
Kitchener
Are they thick?
This space is intentionally left blank.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2002
1112 posts
176 upvotes
Thundercloud wrote: Are they thick?

I'm at work and I'm not weraing them right now, but they are slightly thicker than my DeFeet socks. They have held up well though and they are comfortable (I have had a few pairs for a couple of years).
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2002
1524 posts
292 upvotes
Burnaby
Id so order this if I could pick a size... One Size usually doesnt fit all.
-----------------------------
Oh RFD!!! You've Broken my wallet.... :(
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4326 posts
1414 upvotes
Brampton
Sounded tempting, till I looked at the designs.
Fugly socks... not for me.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3813 posts
1152 upvotes
YWG
How do these socks compare to the hanes ones you get at zellers or walmart? Right now it feels comfortable, what more can I expect with these socks?
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2002
1112 posts
176 upvotes
Triad wrote: How do these socks compare to the hanes ones you get at zellers or walmart? Right now it feels comfortable, what more can I expect with these socks?

They are nothing like Hanes cotton socks. These are technical socks made with a dri-fit like polyester/spandex blend that excels at wicking sweat during exercise so your feet don't get clammy. They are also much thinner than cotton socks, so they breathe well and stay much drier than a cotton sock would during exercise.

For those asking about size, I am a size 10 and they fit fine. These types of socks are pretty stretchy anyway, so one size definitely fits most.
Jun 16, 2009
156 posts
5 upvotes
rhainman wrote: They're one size fits all.
Heh, actually says 'one size fits most' on order form ;) , but thanks, since I'm close to your size (9) sounds worth it, ordered!

Whoops, see you mentioned the 'most' in last post, my bad
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2003
1017 posts
50 upvotes
Can anyone compare these to a quality merino wool sock?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2002
1112 posts
176 upvotes
Coolers wrote: Can anyone compare these to a quality merino wool sock?
I can't, as I've never worn a merino sock, but maybe others can. This would be comparable to any other cycling/running sock made of similar materials (polyester/spandex blend). I suppose merino would be nice, but it would also cost far more than $3/pair!
Aug 10, 2006
680 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks. Just ordered 20. Still $15 shipping for 20!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)