• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2019 9:24 am
Tags:
[OP]
Sep 26, 2009
137 posts
17 upvotes

No daily email notifications

I am subscribed to several threads where I have indicated (in the user control panel) that I would like to receive daily emails with all new posts. These subscriptions used to work perfectly. For the last few weeks, I have not received any updates, even though several of the threads have been very active during that time. Anything I can do to fix this?
10 replies
[OP]
Sep 26, 2009
137 posts
17 upvotes
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. how Is that related? The daily notifications used to be delivered regardless of whether I visited the site or those particular threads over the course of a day. What has changed?
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14616 posts
27477 upvotes
Scarborough
yyzrfdman wrote: Sometimes yes, sometimes no. how Is that related? The daily notifications used to be delivered regardless of whether I visited the site or those particular threads over the course of a day. What has changed?
I'm working with the dev team to debug this. I'm pretty sure the service that ran this process daily stopped sometime in the past 2 weeks. Hopefully it's back up and running by tomorrow.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Jan 12, 2018
16 posts
3 upvotes
I am not getting notifications either on my iPhone.
[OP]
Sep 26, 2009
137 posts
17 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Daily/Weekly subscription emails should be working again as of last night.
I did receive the email digests on Dec 10, but none last night (Dec 11). I am interested to see what happens tonight.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14616 posts
27477 upvotes
Scarborough
yyzrfdman wrote: I did receive the email digests on Dec 10, but none last night (Dec 11). I am interested to see what happens tonight.
You're right, and they're working on it again. Will share an update as soon as possible!
[OP]
Sep 26, 2009
137 posts
17 upvotes
Was just popping in to report that no emails arrived last night, when I saw your posting about this still being worked on. Thanks for the updates and for keeping on top of this.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14616 posts
27477 upvotes
Scarborough
We've been working on a fix for this daily and believe to have finally got it figured out. The daily subscription emails should go out tonight at their usual time.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14616 posts
27477 upvotes
Scarborough
TomRFD wrote: We've been working on a fix for this daily and believe to have finally got it figured out. The daily subscription emails should go out tonight at their usual time.
I got my subscription emails last night. If they come in again tonight I'll consider this one resolved.