Expired Hot Deals

No Frills

$5 off when you spend $10 or more ONLY @ 310 West Broadway location in Vancouver

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2021 12:13 am
[OP]
Member
Aug 15, 2018
270 posts
578 upvotes

[No Frills] $5 off when you spend $10 or more ONLY @ 310 West Broadway location in Vancouver

Saw this coupon posted on the No Frills Facebook page for the 310 West Broadway location in Vancouver. Valid from June 28, 2021 to December 31, 2021. Limit of 1 coupon per family and/or customer account
Images
  • C6711799-8812-4102-A712-3C3AF47D3AE9.jpeg
Last edited by AndrewT5406 on Jun 25th, 2021 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
18 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2013
2241 posts
3442 upvotes
West
Insanely hot if we can just print this and show in-store. I have a feeling most cashiers will be either clueless with it, or refuse to honour it based upon the poor picture quality. Also... there are two different PLUs on that printout.

Weird - I guess I'll try it sometime this week.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
2831 posts
2088 upvotes
somedayinvancouver wrote: How do you get this coupon?
OP said it’s on their Facebook page. I went there and found the same image. I imagine they will accept the image if they uploaded one themselves.

Good deal, thanks OP!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 23, 2005
1739 posts
1080 upvotes
Good deal if you live nearby, but even if it were $10 off of $10 there's no way I'm driving into that part of town.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2962 posts
3204 upvotes
GVRD
Big construction zone there.

The "coupon" is valid for the entire year?

One per "customer". I wonder how they define "customer"?

I'd suggest that people vote AFTER they've been able to successfully use the "coupon" - or at least until after there have been many confirmations that it easily works. This could be a YMMV situation.

Probably means no self-checkouts, and that may mean a long line-up for a regular cashier to consider processing it, and a potential wait for the supervisor/manager approval.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6778 posts
6681 upvotes
Vancouver
RxMills wrote: Big construction zone there.

The "coupon" is valid for the entire year?

One per "customer". I wonder how they define "customer"?

I'd suggest that people vote AFTER they've been able to successfully use the "coupon". This could be a YMMV situation.

Probably means no self-checkouts, and that may mean a long line-up for a regular cashier to consider processing it, and a potential wait for the supervisor/manager approval.
You should be able to enter the PLU at the self checkout, then give coupon to attendant. Need someone to report back after trying.

Ron.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2962 posts
3204 upvotes
GVRD
newfbc wrote: You should be able to enter the PLU at the self checkout, then give coupon to attendant.
I thought PLU (Product Look Ups) codes were only for produce?

It's funny when this type of NoFrills promo comes up. We have to end up educating cashiers and supervisors usually. That's often made worse during very busy shopping times. If it's really good till December 31st, I can see there being a retraction later - of something like "this was only good for Facebook users who ...".
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6778 posts
6681 upvotes
Vancouver
Becks wrote: What construction is going on?
Broadway Subway (extension of Skytrain)

Ron.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6778 posts
6681 upvotes
Vancouver
RxMills wrote: I thought PLU (Product Look Ups) codes were only for produce?

It's funny when this type of NoFrills promo comes up. We have to end up educating cashiers and supervisors usually. That's often made worse during very busy shopping times. If it's really good till December 31st, I can see there being a retraction later - of something like "this was only good for Facebook users who ...".
LOL .. looks like they've removed it from their Facebook page already!

Ron.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2962 posts
3204 upvotes
GVRD
newfbc wrote: LOL .. looks like they've removed it from their Facebook page already!

Ron.
NoFrills steps in these promos:

1) Post a strange promo that seems too good to be true
2) Have customers confused if it is real or a type-o
3) Try it at a store, confuse cashier, call supervisor, try to confuse everyone that you weren't making up the whole story yourself
4) Supervisor may or may-not give it to you, but then immediately get in contact with the overall store manager
5) Store manager will contact NoFrills west coast area manager
6) That manager will contact NoFrill Head Office
7) Promotion retracted
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2962 posts
3204 upvotes
GVRD
Anyone try to use the saved image "coupon" now (it says that it expires at the end of the year)?

If not, let's report "expired" this thread deal.
Jr. Member
Sep 8, 2008
189 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
I went there today and they ask for the physical copy.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2010
3071 posts
810 upvotes
YVR
ditto. i wanna know if anyone successfully used the image now that the fb page gone. need datapoints!
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
jliusyl wrote: I went there today and they ask for the physical copy.
In the image, number 4 for cashier instructions is to hold the coupon with all the others, so that makes sense.

Thanks.

How does one get a physical copy? Does it exist?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2004
1486 posts
448 upvotes
Burnaby
Just TOFTT.
Store does not accept reproduced copies and it's a targetted direct mailer done through postal mail.

Game over
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1053 posts
770 upvotes
jliusyl wrote: I went there today and they ask for the physical copy.
Balduno wrote: In the image, number 4 for cashier instructions is to hold the coupon with all the others, so that makes sense.

Thanks.

How does one get a physical copy? Does it exist?
How do we produce the physical copy when it 'was' posted on FB? They must've mixed up with Apr 1 and Jul 1. Not much different from free beer tomorrow signs.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3776 posts
3227 upvotes
If this is like SOF promo... Ymmv... Probably want to see original email or FB post...

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)