Expired Hot Deals

No Frills

75c Disinfect CitruxWirx Wipes Box (160 sheets)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2021 6:08 pm
[OP]
Dec 25, 2017
11 posts
10 upvotes

[No Frills] 75c Disinfect CitruxWirx Wipes Box (160 sheets)

You can get CitrusWirx wipes box for a heavily discounted price at No Frills (Whitby - Nadim's No Frills)

160 wipes for 75 cents
90 wipes for 50 cents

I asked the staff and they were not sure but guessed that it may be due to extra stock they have that needs to be cleared. So if you are close to this No Frill you can still get these. No sure about other No Frills though.

Below details are from homedepot.ca where it retails for approx. CAD 13 (160 sheets)

CitrusWirx wipes are high quality, biodegradable disinfectant wipes that kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria on hard surfaces. Each casniter comes with a roll of 160 wipes and are the perfect solution for disinfecting hard surfaces at home or on the go. CitrusWirx wipes have a Health Canada Drug Identification Number (DIN): 02402742.

Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria on hard surfaces
Contains Benzalkonium Chloride and Quaternary Ammonia (some of the most common and effective disinfectant ingredients)
Biodegradable
Wipes are manufactured from bamboo and wood pulp resulting in a soft, absorbent cloth made from renewable resources
Health Canada Drug Identification Number (DIN): 02402742
160 Wipes per bucket
Images
  • 50cents.jpg
  • 75cents.jpg
Last edited by ankschau on Aug 3rd, 2021 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2001
4736 posts
2179 upvotes
GTA
Price from two weeks ago Face With Rolling Eyes
Images
  • 20210722_165213.jpg
Aug 25, 2019
697 posts
717 upvotes
WOW Anyone see this elsewhere?? Would like to get a bunch to just give away Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." — Mae Jemison
Jan 23, 2014
124 posts
99 upvotes
Markham
Think those will be expired soon....
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
14102 posts
4721 upvotes
RFD
zjwffff wrote: Think those will be expired soon....
Simply dump in some new isopropyl alcohol if they are dried out/expired (some already have some from peak covid times).

Also these tubs are sealed shut, so it should still be OK.
Last edited by radeonboy on Aug 3rd, 2021 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
14102 posts
4721 upvotes
RFD
Anyone spot this across other GTA no frills?
Nov 3, 2003
577 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
They are 24 cents at the Loblaws on Dundas West just south of Bloor...
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2343 posts
1465 upvotes
GTA
They stocked up too much hoping to price gouge people. As the Covid cases winding down; they have no choice but to clear them.
¸

- - - - -
;)
Jan 23, 2014
124 posts
99 upvotes
Markham
radeonboy wrote: Simply dump in some new isopropyl alcohol if they are dried out/expired (some already have some from peak covid times).

Also these tubs are sealed shut, so it should still be OK.
Thanks bro
Feb 6, 2016
536 posts
409 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
or it is not effective so much
Nov 11, 2011
256 posts
174 upvotes
Quebec
I bought one before and the texture is different from Lysol, feels more ragged. I liked it less. The cloth if i remember is also smaller. I would think a reason for clearance was that it isn't popular and I contacted CitrusWirx before and they did tell me word for word via email:

All disinfectant wipes will start to lose their efficacy after a two year period from purchase. You should be able to locate the expiry date. We use one year dates however it would be good for up to two years. Thank-you

So perhaps they clear out due to lowered efficacy?

At this price, why not? lol
[OP]
Dec 25, 2017
11 posts
10 upvotes
kira1337 wrote: I bought one before and the texture is different from Lysol, feels more ragged. I liked it less. The cloth if i remember is also smaller. I would think a reason for clearance was that it isn't popular and I contacted CitrusWirx before and they did tell me word for word via email:
All disinfectant wipes will start to lose their efficacy after a two year period from purchase. You should be able to locate the expiry date. We use one year dates however it would be good for up to two years. Thank-you
Yes, the cloth is smaller and drier than Lysol wipes.
With regards the expiry, I checked they have mentioned both one year and two years on different boxes (lots).
Images
  • IMG_20210803_173736.jpg
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
14102 posts
4721 upvotes
RFD
kira1337 wrote: I bought one before and the texture is different from Lysol, feels more ragged. I liked it less. The cloth if i remember is also smaller. I would think a reason for clearance was that it isn't popular and I contacted CitrusWirx before and they did tell me word for word via email:

So perhaps they clear out due to lowered efficacy?

At this price, why not? lol
About the cloth, here is what the OP pulled from their website which could be the reason you notice a difference...

"Biodegradable Wipes are manufactured from bamboo and wood pulp resulting in a soft, absorbent cloth made from renewable resources"