• Sep 16th, 2021 9:50 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4478 posts
5455 upvotes
GTA

[No Frills] Armstrong Shredded Cheese 320g $2.47 after print coupon

No Frills has Armstrong Shredded Cheeses 320g on sale for $4.47. (reg.$5.97)

Take an extra $2 off with printable coupon from Armstrong

https://www.armstrongcheese.ca/en/offers

https://www.nofrills.ca/search?search-b ... 20shredded
Last edited by Kfox on Sep 8th, 2021 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
40 replies
Sep 17, 2018
121 posts
189 upvotes
BF No Where
Coupon good until end of the year, can you print multiple copies to use?
I'd trade it all for a little more.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1231 posts
1232 upvotes
gamefacelouie wrote: Coupon good until end of the year, can you print multiple copies to use?
No. Each time you request coupon, a different unique PIN is created. So if your just photocopying the same one, the store will only get reimbursed for the 1st original coupon.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4478 posts
5455 upvotes
GTA
gamefacelouie wrote: Coupon good until end of the year, can you print multiple copies to use?
Clear Armstrong and Redemco cookies from browser, enter different name and email, get fresh coupon with new code

Last edited by Kfox on Sep 3rd, 2021 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 17, 2018
121 posts
189 upvotes
BF No Where
Thanks Kfox and BenzDude11
I'd trade it all for a little more.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1280 posts
1159 upvotes
Markham
richardjhy wrote: The coupon is $1.5, not $2.0
You're looking at the wrong coupon. There are 3 there.

"Save $2.00 on your purchase of Armstrong Shredded Cheese."

"Save $1.50 on your purchase of Armstrong Cheese Sticks or Real Cheese Snacks."

"Save $2.00 on your purchase of Armstrong Cheese Slices 220g and 240g formats."

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4478 posts
5455 upvotes
GTA
This deal is active for another week, until Sept. 15
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
1784 posts
1247 upvotes
very low end cheese. Might as well buy the no name stuff - probably comes from the same factory.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4478 posts
5455 upvotes
GTA
evilYoda wrote: very low end cheese. Might as well buy the no name stuff - probably comes from the same factory.
Their old cheddar and pizza mozzarella is better than Black Diamond, Cracker Barrel and Kraft
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
1784 posts
1247 upvotes
uh no. But it's a taste preference. And their old uses color from what i recall.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4478 posts
5455 upvotes
GTA
evilYoda wrote: uh no. But it's a taste preference. And their old uses color from what i recall.
And BD, CB, Kraft, PC and Balderson all use colour in their cheddars
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
6344 posts
2498 upvotes
Toronto
evilYoda wrote: uh no. But it's a taste preference. And their old uses color from what i recall.
What's wrong with colour anyways, colouring comes from natural sources anyways..
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
1784 posts
1247 upvotes
Kfox wrote: And BD, CB, Kraft, PC and Balderson all use colour in their cheddars
some of their cheddars use color, not all. All armstrong cheddar use colors. But most ppl dont care but some do
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
8707 posts
4581 upvotes
evilYoda wrote: some of their cheddars use color, not all. All armstrong cheddar use colors. But most ppl dont care but some do
Thanks for your post. I am currently using a bag of Armstrong pizza mozzarella and it seems comparable to Cracker Barrel pizza mozzarella.

I am one of those people that do care about ingredients and am curious to know if there is a brand that you find superior in terms of quality of ingredients.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1525 posts
658 upvotes
BenzDude11 wrote: No. Each time you request coupon, a different unique PIN is created. So if your just photocopying the same one, the store will only get reimbursed for the 1st original coupon.
Someone did that at my local shoppers, so now they no longer accept printed coupons.
May 28, 2012
11417 posts
3716 upvotes
Saskatoon
choclover wrote: Thanks for your post. I am currently using a bag of Armstrong pizza mozzarella and it seems comparable to Cracker Barrel pizza mozzarella.

I am one of those people that do care about ingredients and am curious to know if there is a brand that you find superior in terms of quality of ingredients.
With cheese, I don't really check list of ingredients...I focus more on the taste, texture and cooking qualities.

I buy the Saputo pizza mozzarella (Mozzarellissima) and grate it myself...there's something about the added cellulose in the pre-shredded stuff that I don't like. Costco sells Saputo pizza mozzarella too but it has different packaging and isn't the same as the red packaging I can get at the other grocery stores. As to regular cheddar, I buy the huge block of JL Kraft from Costco (it is not Cracker Barrel). They've changed it a bit over the past year but it's still better than any other brand. The Kirkland cheddar will do in a pinch. Black Diamond is rubbery and doesn't melt properly and I've also noticed Armstrong is no longer as good as in the past.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
1784 posts
1247 upvotes
choclover wrote: Thanks for your post. I am currently using a bag of Armstrong pizza mozzarella and it seems comparable to Cracker Barrel pizza mozzarella.

I buy the balderson cheddar, the white one and that one doesnt have color. Even some of their heritage cheeses dont have color. I prefer balderson taste over cracker barrel, black diamond and the rest. S ome of the ones mentioned are made by the same company but different recipes.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4478 posts
5455 upvotes
GTA
Mars2012 wrote:
With cheese, I don't really check list of ingredients...I focus more on the taste, texture and cooking qualities.

I buy the Saputo pizza mozzarella (Mozzarellissima) and grate it myself...there's something about the added cellulose in the pre-shredded stuff that I don't like. Costco sells Saputo pizza mozzarella too but it has different packaging and isn't the same as the red packaging I can get at the other grocery stores. As to regular cheddar, I buy the huge block of JL Kraft from Costco (it is not Cracker Barrel). They've changed it a bit over the past year but it's still better than any other brand. The Kirkland cheddar will do in a pinch. Black Diamond is rubbery and doesn't melt properly and I've also noticed Armstrong is no longer as good as in the past.
There's no cellulose in shredded cheeses, at least not in Armstrong's. Cellulose is often found in GRATED hard cheeses like parmesan and Romano etc
Sep 2, 2007
734 posts
231 upvotes
Kfox wrote: There's no cellulose in shredded cheeses, at least not in Armstrong's. Cellulose is often found in GRATED hard cheeses like parmesan and Romano etc
I used to use shredded cheese. Loved it, convenient, easy to use. Takes a long time to develop mold.

Funny the cheese I shred develops mold.

Do some research cellulose is added to shredded cheese. Below is a quote from just one of items I found.

According to reports, pre-shredded cheese is high in cellulose content and the credit goes to market players. When it comes to pre-shredded cheese, suppliers often substitute cheese with extra cellulose.