No Frills

Armstrong Shredded Cheeses 320g $1.99 after print coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2022 7:58 am
Apr 2, 2015
254 posts
1304 upvotes
White Rock, BC
BenzDude11 wrote: Nope. Just certain locations if they've been burned by coupons they claimed after. Mine luckily is good. But they will only let you use max of 4 coupons of a coupon. So I don't do any big hauls there. Normally I would pricematch at Superstore cause they've let me use all and any coupons I've had. But my SS doesnt have the same size bags of Armstrong.

The only thing I don't like about Armstrong shredded is their shredded is very tiny strands vs Cracker Barrels. Unless I got bad bags.
Do they accept multiple coupons with the same barcode? I'm curious, because the coupon explicitly say that reproduction is not allowed, but I'm not gonna go through the trouble to buy only one pack of cheese...
Apr 12, 2007
358 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
interesting.. they disabled the + key in the email entry field.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4633 posts
5831 upvotes
GTA
I find the Tex-Mex doesn't have any taste whatsoever of jalapeno. Is it just me?
Dec 3, 2008
472 posts
90 upvotes
Hamilton
sounddeal wrote: Do they accept multiple coupons with the same barcode? I'm curious, because the coupon explicitly say that reproduction is not allowed, but I'm not gonna go through the trouble to buy only one pack of cheese...
just buy one go to another teller buy more
kevv
Dec 16, 2020
135 posts
120 upvotes
sounddeal wrote: Do they accept multiple coupons with the same barcode? I'm curious, because the coupon explicitly say that reproduction is not allowed, but I'm not gonna go through the trouble to buy only one pack of cheese...
Dont EVER do this please. This is what they look for and what gets online coupons shut down. They get rejected by the manufacturer.
Dec 16, 2020
135 posts
120 upvotes
Kfox wrote: I find the Tex-Mex doesn't have any taste whatsoever of jalapeno. Is it just me?
Nope. Armstrong shredded cheese is tasteless . Much higher amount of cellulose /woodchips versus Black Diamond, for example.
Feb 6, 2016
598 posts
554 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
If im not wrong ,nofrills doesn't accept printed coupons
Jun 21, 2018
204 posts
102 upvotes
Ottawa, Ontario
Kfox wrote: deal is dead, but for those of you who grabbed the Balderson BOGO coupon, Walmart has their 280g 2 Year Old White Cheddar on sale for $8 in this weeks flyer
Where can I get coupon for Balderson?
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
1332 posts
1043 upvotes
Toronto
hagopb wrote: If im not wrong ,nofrills doesn't accept printed coupons
The 2 around my house accepted my printed coupon no problem.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9049 posts
4884 upvotes
vahk33 wrote: Where can I get coupon for Balderson?
These are posted in many grocery stores. Try looking in the cracker aisle. Sometimes they post them in places you might not expect.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2716 posts
1547 upvotes
Toronto
The download for the shredded coupon is over. Other coupons are still available.

"The promo has already reach his maximum download."
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
16362 posts
5727 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Can someone upload the coupon?
RFD is love. RFD is life.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4633 posts
5831 upvotes
GTA
geokilla wrote: Can someone upload the coupon?
No. That would be why some No Frills have stopped accepting internet coupons
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4633 posts
5831 upvotes
GTA
blindemboss wrote: The download for the shredded coupon is over. Other coupons are still available.

"The promo has already reach his maximum download."
Worked for me just now---try entering Manitoba as your province

Clear Redemco and Armstrong sites from your cache first
vahk33 wrote: Where can I get coupon for Balderson?
The Balderson bogo internet coupon has been removed
Aug 15, 2018
270 posts
578 upvotes
There’s a $1 off tear pad coupon that expires March 31, 2022 which I found at Safeway. Great time to use them with the sale
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2001
2257 posts
260 upvotes
Vancouver
hagopb wrote: If im not wrong ,nofrills doesn't accept printed coupons
w00t wrote: The 2 around my house accepted my printed coupon no problem.
The No Frills near where I live wouldn't accept a printed coupon back in June so I contacted corporate to get clarification on the policy. This is what I received:
Thank you for contacting us.

I would be happy to provide you with our national coupon policy provided below:

Home printed coupons from emails or websites are accepted in black/white or color. Manufacture coupons must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon, expiration date and be completely legible.

We certainly understand your disappointment in the service you received and sincerely hope that you will give us the privilege of continuing to serve you as one of our valued customers.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We kindly ask that you do not delete or change the reference number in the subject line of this email.

Case Number: [deleted]

Sincerely,

Karine
No Frills Customer Support Team
(866) 330-5590 ext. 760715
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4633 posts
5831 upvotes
GTA
Sale is back, Feb 10-16, this time $1.99 after coupon
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1958 posts
786 upvotes
Toronto
WOW! Again??? Last time, I think it was expiring February. Time to stock up!

Remember, it's PER product, so as long as they are different types (Tex Mex/Mild Cheddar/Triple Cheddar), it works!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)