Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

Ben & Jerry's Core Ice Cream - $4 + earn 4000 PCO Points (when you buy 2, after coupon) (Ontario)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2021 7:51 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4480 posts
8702 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
hill15 wrote: Fire up your printer. $3.00 off coupon is back.

Enter code alike in the code box. Then you will be able to print the $3.00 off coupon.
Thanks! I got one this time
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2005
1090 posts
456 upvotes
ontario
Got the coupon, will wait for another sale.

Thanks OP
Mar 2, 2016
760 posts
1096 upvotes
Toronto
mobility1 wrote: Man, that company is smart.

Replace 20% of the expensive stuff in your product (cream), with some cheaper condensed milk+sugar product and convince the consumer that they are getting "more".
I truly cannot understand how people eat this ice cream. I don't know if Ben and Jerry's can even be legally called ice cream.
Koodo|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Ritual
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9277 posts
5105 upvotes
JamesPlomppy wrote: I truly cannot understand how people eat this ice cream. I don't know if Ben and Jerry's can even be legally called ice cream.
I usually buy HD ice cream. When I look at the ingredients for the B&J, the list is not what I would expect and kind of disappointing. Especially since it is priced very similar to HD.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2004
1597 posts
644 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not very familiar with the Ben & Jerry ice cream line nor have I had it before but always wanted to try but never have given the price tag.
Can I ask why everyone find that the ingredients is so disappointing?

I looked at their website and it lists their ingredients are: Non-GMO, Caring Dairy, Free Range Eggs, and Kosher Dairy
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2011
1113 posts
993 upvotes
YYZ
nightwalker wrote: I'm not very familiar with the Ben & Jerry ice cream line nor have I had it before but always wanted to try but never have given the price tag.

I looked at their website and it lists their ingredients are: Non-GMO, Caring Dairy, Free Range Eggs, and Kosher Dairy
Ben and Jerry's Vanilla: CREAM, SKIM MILK, LIQUID SUGAR (SUGAR, WATER), WATER, EGG YOLKS, SUGAR, GUAR GUM, VANILLA EXTRACT, VANILLA BEANS, CARRAGEENAN.

Haagen-Dazs Vanilla: CREAM, CONCENTRATED SKIM MILK, SUGAR, LIQUID EGG YOLK, VANILLA EXTRACT.

Ben and Jerry's seems to add water and stabilizers (guar gum and carrageenan) compared to Haagen-Dazs. You'd be able to reduce the dairy and egg by using more stabilizers (well down to the legal thresholds).
Happy Amex / Brim / EQ / Rakuten Canada / Rakuten US / Simplii / Tangerine Customer
Mar 2, 2016
760 posts
1096 upvotes
Toronto
nightwalker wrote: I'm not very familiar with the Ben & Jerry ice cream line nor have I had it before but always wanted to try but never have given the price tag.

I personally find B&J to have a very bland taste, at least to the ice cream itself. To me it tastes like milk and sugar. Yiu never taste the vanilla, barely the chocolate, etc. I put B&J in the same categoey as DQ and Baskin Robbins' ice cream. Just bland ice cream with sugary toppings/add ons.
I think it's worth the extra dollar/pint to get the Häagen-Dazs, whether it's their classic flavors or their "extra" line of ice creams. I really liked their line of ice cream with alcohol in ot but unfortunately it's been discontinued.
Koodo|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Ritual
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5715 posts
51301 upvotes
Fire up your printer. $3.00 off coupon is back.

Enter code swirl in the code box. Then you will be able to print the $3.00 off coupon.
Mar 20, 2006
613 posts
444 upvotes
JamesPlomppy wrote: I truly cannot understand how people eat this ice cream. I don't know if Ben and Jerry's can even be legally called ice cream.
I can't understand if you don't like a deal why don't just move on rather than thread crapping by posting your personal opinions multiple times. I for one love this ice cream. Thanks for posting, OP.
Jan 22, 2012
137 posts
194 upvotes
VANCOUVER
hill15 wrote: Fire up your printer. $3.00 off coupon is back.

Enter code swirl in the code box. Then you will be able to print the $3.00 off coupon.
Thanks!

Out of curiousity, how are you finding the right code?

Also wondering how people are printing multiple coupons. Clearing cookies / cache each time?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5715 posts
51301 upvotes
WestCoastR wrote: Thanks!

Out of curiousity, how are you finding the right code?

Also wondering how people are printing multiple coupons. Clearing cookies / cache each time?
Finding the code online from a website. Will try to post the code for Saturday and Sunday.

Apparently if you print in Chrome and hit the back arrow, you will be able to print numerous times. Best to print a few coupons as Loblaws usually has these go on sale for $3.99.
Oct 6, 2020
401 posts
302 upvotes
Nice find! Just tried that and the coupons have different barcodes on the top left (so it's legit and the retailer gets paid for all coupons).
hill15 wrote: Finding the code online from a website. Will try to post the code for Saturday and Sunday.

Apparently if you print in Chrome and hit the back arrow, you will be able to print numerous times. Best to print a few coupons as Loblaws usually has these go on sale for $3.99.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2005
1728 posts
341 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm having trouble getting the coupon. What do I do with fdf file?
Oct 6, 2020
401 posts
302 upvotes
Click on the fdf file and it should ask if you want to print, then click yes.
danthemightyone wrote: I'm having trouble getting the coupon. What do I do with fdf file?
Jun 21, 2021
434 posts
310 upvotes
My coupon does not print properly with the Save value of the coupon it just does not print any tips. TIA
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1834 posts
5520 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Also, No Frills has a offer ending tonight where if you spend $10.00 on Ben and Jerry's ice cream you receive 4,000 PCO points. (Not sure if they carry the Core ice cream) It would basically end up being free if you factor in the PCO points as money.
According to the PC Optimum points deals Facebook thread the PC offer (4000 PC points for every $10 spent on B&J ice cream) at No Frills rolled over into this week.

Also the PC offer still shows up on the No Frills website.

See images for details.

If this is true, and you have multiple coupons:
-No Frills is selling the ice cream for 2/$10
-when you use two coupons & scan your PC card:
$10-$6 off in coupons - 4000 PC points = FREE!
Images
  • Screenshot_20210820-175704_Facebook.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210820-175941_Chrome.jpg
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5715 posts
51301 upvotes
oj777 wrote: According to the PC Optimum points deals Facebook thread the PC offer (4000 PC points for every $10 spent on B&J ice cream) at No Frills rolled over into this week.

Also the PC offer still shows up on the No Frills website.

See images for details.

If this is true, and you have multiple coupons:
-No Frills is selling the ice cream for 2/$10
-when you use two coupons & scan your PC card:
$10-$6 off in coupons - 4000 PC points = FREE!
Yes...I did this earlier today and forgot to update the thread. FREE ice cream if you buy at No Frills.