Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

Ben & Jerry's Core Ice Cream - $4 + earn 4000 PCO Points (when you buy 2, after coupon) (Ontario)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2021 7:51 pm
Newbie
Nov 26, 2020
34 posts
3 upvotes
It used to awesome in the Pre Unilever days. Ben and Jerry didn't want to sell, the Board forced them too.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
7534 posts
8293 upvotes
Vancouver
oj777 wrote: According to the PC Optimum points deals Facebook thread the PC offer (4000 PC points for every $10 spent on B&J ice cream) at No Frills rolled over into this week.

Also the PC offer still shows up on the No Frills website.

See images for details.

If this is true, and you have multiple coupons:
-No Frills is selling the ice cream for 2/$10
-when you use two coupons & scan your PC card:
$10-$6 off in coupons - 4000 PC points = FREE!
hill15 wrote: Yes...I did this earlier today and forgot to update the thread. FREE ice cream if you buy at No Frills.
I haven't found the 'Core' product at No Frills.. is that what you bought?

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5728 posts
51385 upvotes
newfbc wrote: I haven't found the 'Core' product at No Frills.. is that what you bought?

Ron.
Yes, I bought the 'Core'. Seems only some stores carry it. Best to check online.

Will hopefully post code for $3.00 off coupon around 1:00 pm today.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4050 posts
1479 upvotes
Ontario
todays code is "youwin", $3 coupon works
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5728 posts
51385 upvotes
deadice wrote: todays code is "youwin", $3 coupon works
Thanks, was just updating the thread when I got the code.

Get your free ice cream everyone if you are in Ontario.

Might want to print out some coupons for future use when Loblaws has them on sale for $3.99.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1831 posts
1845 upvotes
VANCOUVER
2good wrote: I can't understand if you don't like a deal why don't just move on rather than thread crapping by posting your personal opinions multiple times. I for one love this ice cream. Thanks for posting, OP.
Because it is good to hold the company's feet to the fire to create better products.

Constructive criticism is fundamental to an open and free society. He stated his opinion, and you disagreed... nothing wrong with that.
Member
Jun 21, 2021
434 posts
310 upvotes
Does anyone know if this coupon can only print with black ink. I have no colour ink so I am thinking that’s the reason the value of the coupon is not printing. TIA
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5728 posts
51385 upvotes
Flemeth wrote: Does anyone know if this coupon can only print with black ink. I have no colour ink so I am thinking that’s the reason the value of the coupon is not printing. TIA
I printed in both black/white and colour without any issue.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7569 posts
8338 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Got the $3 coupon, noice.

Mine automatically printed in B+W even though my printer isn't set to that lol
Member
Jun 21, 2021
434 posts
310 upvotes
hill15 wrote: I printed in both black/white and colour without any issue.
Thanks not sure why the $3.00 would not print
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 23, 2018
1237 posts
390 upvotes
Markham ON
hill15 wrote: Thanks, was just updating the thread when I got the code.

Get your free ice cream everyone if you are in Ontario.

Might want to print out some coupons for future use when Loblaws has them on sale for $3.99.
How do I get multiple coupons? Also, how do I get the icecream for FREE? it is $5 each at no fills. With $3 off, that is still $2
Think Less, Imagine More
Imagine Not Being A University Of Waterloo Computer Engineering Dropout...😃
Costco is Bliss
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5728 posts
51385 upvotes
JonathanSun wrote: How do I get multiple coupons? Also, how do I get the icecream for FREE? it is $5 each at no fills. With $3 off, that is still $2
No Frills in Ontario has Ben & Jerry's Core ice cream on 2/$10.00. You also get 4,000 PCO points for every $10 you spend. Factoring in the 4,000 PCO points as $4.00, makes it basically free.

Multiple coupons, print in Chrome and hit the back arrow and you should be able to print more than one.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 24, 2007
3622 posts
897 upvotes
North York
HOW TO OPEN A .FDF FILE? tHATS HOW IT GOT DOWNLOADED
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 23, 2018
1237 posts
390 upvotes
Markham ON
hill15 wrote: No Frills in Ontario has Ben & Jerry's Core ice cream on 2/$10.00. You also get 4,000 PCO points for every $10 you spend. Factoring in the 4,000 PCO points as $4.00, makes it basically free.

Multiple coupons, print in Chrome and hit the back arrow and you should be able to print more than one.
I see, thanks
Think Less, Imagine More
Imagine Not Being A University Of Waterloo Computer Engineering Dropout...😃
Costco is Bliss
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2009
611 posts
499 upvotes
Thanks OP.

I’m able to print multiple coupons using the private tap on Safari browser. My Mom will be happy with the ice cream tonight Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Member
Oct 11, 2012
313 posts
241 upvotes
Had this ice cream brand a couple of months ago and was underwhelmed - a poor man’s HD.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1909 posts
3267 upvotes
JamesPlomppy wrote: I think it's worth the extra dollar/pint to get the Häagen-Dazs, whether it's their classic flavors or their "extra" line of ice creams. I really liked their line of ice cream with alcohol in ot but unfortunately it's been discontinued.
I was thinking recently that it was unfortunate Canada didn't have these like they do in the States, not knowing that we had them here before. Do you know when they were discontinued here?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 30, 2006
13823 posts
2949 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. A lot of work for $3 coupon. Lucky i was bored. And had time to figure things out :)

I mean who uses paper coupons in the year 2021

Top