Hot Deals

No Frills

Buy either 3 packs of Blackberries for $5.07 or Blueberries for $5.64 with PM + Earn 4,000 PCO points (Ontario)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2023 9:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5696 posts
50727 upvotes

[No Frills] Buy either 3 packs of Blackberries for $5.07 or Blueberries for $5.64 with PM + Earn 4,000 PCO points (Ontario)

Two offers. One for Blackberries and one for Blueberries in Ontario starting Thursday.

FreshCo has Blackberries on sale for $1.69. PM at No Frills and earn 4,000 PCO points when you buy 3.

Foodbasics has Blueberries on sale for $1.88. PM at No Frills and earn 4,000 PCO points when you buy 3.
Images
  • Screenshot (1834).png
  • Screenshot (1833).png
  • Screenshot (1836).png
Thread Summary
Jan 26 - Feb 1
27 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 2, 2005
2004 posts
1150 upvotes
Mix and match some of each. still get the 4k points. Hot deal!
Sr. Member
Mar 14, 2009
538 posts
791 upvotes
Halifax
35¢ blackberries. Now that is lava hot. Cue "the warehouse didn't send us what we ordered" like with this week's flyer deals tho.
Newbie
Nov 29, 2019
33 posts
31 upvotes
Same PCO offer at RCSS as well for another store option to price match at if no frills isn't in your area.
Images
  • Screenshot_20230125-193251_reebee.jpg
Newbie
Nov 14, 2018
81 posts
28 upvotes
Hi everyone. Quick question about this (and I guess all ‘points daysI’ offers like this) in case anyone knows. The No Frills flyer says something like ‘these offers are limited to one transaction per cardholder’ and I’m wondering if this means just one time in that one transaction, or just one transaction but multiples are ok in that one. Essentially, can I get 6 or 9 berries and get 8000 or 12000 points if it’s all done at once in my first transaction, or will it be 4000 points even if I buy more than one multiple of 3? Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3831 posts
3698 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Blackberries >>>> blueberries
Sr. Member
Aug 9, 2020
919 posts
500 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: Blackberries >>>> blueberries
yes but are any of the berries edible? low quality at no frills
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5696 posts
50727 upvotes
tjason wrote: Hi everyone. Quick question about this (and I guess all ‘points daysI’ offers like this) in case anyone knows. The No Frills flyer says something like ‘these offers are limited to one transaction per cardholder’ and I’m wondering if this means just one time in that one transaction, or just one transaction but multiples are ok in that one. Essentially, can I get 6 or 9 berries and get 8000 or 12000 points if it’s all done at once in my first transaction, or will it be 4000 points even if I buy more than one multiple of 3? Thanks in advance!
I bought 3 blackberries and 3 blueberries and received 8,000 points. Hope that helps.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3831 posts
3698 upvotes
Oakville, ON
What’s the best raspberry deal out there to pm ?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 15, 2020
5734 posts
4382 upvotes
blueberries has more sugar than blackberries. Might make a better dessert.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3831 posts
3698 upvotes
Oakville, ON
And random observation but how come no one like not a single risk store sells actual cranberries ?? What’s up with that, is it like $50 a pound or something …but ya just an observation or a psych ops cranberry fresh from farm no store selling cartel at work lol
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1442 posts
806 upvotes
Near GTA
Great deal OP and huge PC points right now! Here's what I did with 12 minutes before close, price matching to food basics:

3x blueberries, 3x blackberries $1.88 (8000pts)
3x drumstick ice cream $4.44 (4000pts)
4x broccoli $1.98 (4000pts)
2x breakfast sausage $5.49 (2000pts)
1x 56 bar Family size Nature Valley Oats n Honey $11.99 (+$1 coupon stuck to box + 4000pts)
1x Finish 105 dishwasher powerballs $22.99 (6000pts)

$78 subtotal and 28k points! Not bad...and better than sitting on the couch like I was :)
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2007
1489 posts
301 upvotes
hill15 wrote: I bought 3 blackberries and 3 blueberries and received 8,000 points. Hope that helps.
i wish i saw this post before i bought my blackberries
Member
Sep 24, 2019
470 posts
877 upvotes
Toronto
There’s $0.25 rebate on Eclipsa app for blueberries.

It’s incredibly slow accumulation to hit $20 cashout and I often forget that the app exists but I’ve managed to get $40 from groceries I was buying anyways.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3808 posts
2783 upvotes
toronto
did anyone try to get 6 blueberries and get 8000 points? it says one transaction per account but i see you all getting 3 blueberry and 3 black berry
Got that FIDO account!
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1442 posts
806 upvotes
Near GTA
riseagainstthemachine wrote: did anyone try to get 6 blueberries and get 8000 points? it says one transaction per account but i see you all getting 3 blueberry and 3 black berry
I was wondering the same and think its because they're different line items.
Would guess if you bought 2 blue and 1 black, you'd get the 4k but couldn't do it again.
Also, maybe it needs to be same transaction? Not sure
Member
Apr 10, 2022
290 posts
294 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: And random observation but how come no one like not a single risk store sells actual cranberries ?? What’s up with that, is it like $50 a pound or something …but ya just an observation or a psych ops cranberry fresh from farm no store selling cartel at work lol
I see it at Foodbasics often, but the pack is huge
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3587 posts
4027 upvotes
chrischris84 wrote: I was wondering the same and think its because they're different line items.
Would guess if you bought 2 blue and 1 black, you'd get the 4k but couldn't do it again.
Also, maybe it needs to be same transaction? Not sure
The no frills near me didn't want to do price match for 3 blueberry and 3 blackberry stating they are the same mix and match items and can only pm 4 max.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1442 posts
806 upvotes
Near GTA
@PriceHunter I realized afterwards that blackberries aren't on sale at food basic and so my PM was wrong. Oops.

EDIT: FYI max PM is 4 per item.
Last edited by chrischris84 on Jan 27th, 2023 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)