Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

Buy & PM 4 cauliflowers for 5.76 and earn 4000 pts

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2022 10:34 am
Feb 18, 2014
682 posts
1408 upvotes
Broccoli crowns are $0.88 each at Food Basics starting tomorrow for those that do not want to price match 4 cauliflowers
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1383 posts
2814 upvotes
I know it's common here to throw out the leaves and cores but they are perfectly edible in case you weren't aware.
Sep 4, 2006
44 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
Am I the only one who finds the wording in these no frills/pc optimum offers ridiculous? If I have to buy 4 of any item, shouldn't it read "buy 4 of any items below" rather than, "buy any 4 of the items below". Phrasing.gif.

I've been fighting pc optimum customer service for a week on last week's deal - my first time interested in such a promo and a motivating factor in my decision to try pcexpress for the first time. Never again after expecting 14,000 in points and receiving zero thanks to their lack of inventory and this phrasing. Sorry - rant over. Cauliflower is great.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2018
1358 posts
2167 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
MariposaM wrote: I no longer have this offer in my account; I used it up already.
Is it supposed to be “every”?
This is supposed to be an in-store offer (they may have a sign/note/banner at the stores entrance or cashiers to show that), I have never seen them in my Optimum app
Feb 14, 2015
172 posts
78 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
CertainSomeone wrote: This is supposed to be an in-store offer (they may have a sign/note/banner at the stores entrance or cashiers to show that), I have never seen them in my Optimum app
Now that makes sense. I was confused lol Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes thanks!!!
Sep 23, 2018
592 posts
520 upvotes
shorfd wrote: Broccoli crowns are $0.88 each at Food Basics starting tomorrow for those that do not want to price match 4 cauliflowers
they are going to pay me to buy 4 broccoli crowns.

4x0.88=3.52$ and they pay me 4000 points.

lol. rinse and repeat.
Sep 23, 2018
592 posts
520 upvotes
because of these types of deals my wife ORDERED me "DONT BUY cauliflower". I love it and buy 4 each time similar deal comes through and my wife hates to see me getting 4 each time :p

Now she tells me every time - No more cauliflower in the house :)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
6591 posts
8369 upvotes
GTA
SashayAway wrote: Curious about the broccoli, aren’t they measured by weight? How does the store know you’ve bought 4 of them?
In Ontario crowns are sold individually and whole broccoli is mostly sold individually and rarely by weight. In BC whole broccoli is sold by weight but I'm not sure about the crowns.
Oct 18, 2016
55 posts
49 upvotes
Anyone know if I can get this deal twice in the same transaction if I wanted to buy say 4 cauliflower and 4 brocolli? Or would I have to do seperate transactions?
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3104 posts
1777 upvotes
Kingston
Is gas-x also on sale as a combo?
Oct 6, 2010
72 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
Went to no frills yesterday and successfully price matched Walmart's $1.44 cauliflower (x4) and received 4000 PC points back with no issues.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1321 posts
1691 upvotes
Toronto
spyhero wrote: Yes, for 4000 points. You will receive 4000 points for every 4 purchased. No, for price match. No Frills will only allow you to buy 4 at lower price ($0.88) unless you are willing to pay regular price ($1.79) for the other 4 on the same transaction.
That poster just wants to buy 4 cauliflower and 4 broccoli in the same transaction. So price matching is ok as they limit max 4 for each different product to price match.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1970 posts
1104 upvotes
GTA
crayola1 wrote: That poster just wants to buy 4 cauliflower and 4 broccoli in the same transaction. So price matching is ok as they limit max 4 for each different product to price match.
Yes, you are absolutely right. My bad. I thought they wanted to buy 8 broccoli in 1 transaction.
Oct 30, 2018
324 posts
337 upvotes
monstore wrote: Am I the only one who finds the wording in these no frills/pc optimum offers ridiculous? If I have to buy 4 of any item, shouldn't it read "buy 4 of any items below" rather than, "buy any 4 of the items below". Phrasing.gif.

I've been fighting pc optimum customer service for a week on last week's deal - my first time interested in such a promo and a motivating factor in my decision to try pcexpress for the first time. Never again after expecting 14,000 in points and receiving zero thanks to their lack of inventory and this phrasing. Sorry - rant over. Cauliflower is great.
You don't have to buy 4 of any one item. You can mix and match. Could be one of each of the 4 items listed, could be 3 broccoli and 1 cauli etc. It just has to be 4 items total using any combination of the 4 pictured items.
Feb 6, 2013
253 posts
213 upvotes
Mississauga
Broccoli is 88 cents at walmart too and has the buy 4 get 4k points so you make money off them!