Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

Cavendish All Day Breakfast BOGO with SmartSource coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2021 4:35 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3364 upvotes
Vancouver

[No Frills] Cavendish All Day Breakfast BOGO with SmartSource coupon

No idea how to post deals but this week No Frills out west has Cavendish All Day Breakfast ( basically a type of hash brown) on sale for $1.97. There is a $2 coupon on the smart source website. Making these hash browns FREE. :)

Go easy on me. No idea how to post a deal properly.
Images
  • D61A137F-A63E-4981-9344-B5DF6737E7C7.jpeg
  • 8F63D5B6-8F52-4AB3-AECA-8BD1A4718C0F.jpeg
22 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2804 posts
2251 upvotes
GTA
These little things are pretty good for what they are. Takes about 18 to 22 min in the oven and they come out nice and crispy on the outside and softer on the inside.

Free is hot.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Oct 3, 2006
88 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto
Save $2 on All Day Breakfast when you buy any Cavendish Farms (454g-750g) according to the coupon. So you have to buy another Cavendish product as well for this coupon to apply.

There is another coupon there for $1 off on the purchase of any 1 All-Day Breakfast item as well.
Jul 25, 2013
330 posts
321 upvotes
Toronto
jglo1 wrote: Save $2 on All Day Breakfast when you buy any Cavendish Farms (454g-750g) according to the coupon. So you have to buy another Cavendish product as well for this coupon to apply.

There is another coupon there for $1 off on the purchase of any 1 All-Day Breakfast item as well.
You are buying at $1.97 and saving $2...no?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7289 posts
71655 upvotes
Infiniti2011 wrote: You are buying at $1.97 and saving $2...no?
No. You have to buy 2 and save $2.00. This is basically a BOGO deal.
Dec 15, 2020
47 posts
162 upvotes
jglo1 wrote: Save $2 on All Day Breakfast when you buy any Cavendish Farms (454g-750g) according to the coupon. So you have to buy another Cavendish product as well for this coupon to apply.

So buy the Cavendish Farms All Day Breakfast and kill two birds with one stone.
Reminds me of the times I've gone in with a free coupon and the cashier insists it is BOGO.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2255 posts
5014 upvotes
Infiniti2011 wrote: You are buying at $1.97 and saving $2...no?
You'll have to buy a Cavendish product. Then when you buy the all day breakfast, with the coupon you'll get 2$ off. So yes itll be free but will need to buy any other product within that grams range.

But sometime the cashier doesn't understand it clearly and will just give 2$ off. Managers usually will read it word for word and tell you to purchase another Cavendish item first.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3364 upvotes
Vancouver
Wait? That’s not the way I read it. Isn’t it a $2 coupon plain and simple? Aww maybe I see what your referring to. Sorry my bad. I read it differently. The wording is tricky IMO. I thought it was $2 coupon. Purchase a bag and get $2 off. Shrug.
Oct 3, 2006
88 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto
trellaine201 wrote: Wait? That’s not the way I read it. Isn’t it a $2 coupon plain and simple? Aww maybe I see what your referring to. Sorry my bad. I read it differently. The wording is tricky IMO. I thought it was $2 coupon. Purchase a bag and get $2 off. Shrug.
If the coupon truly were Save $2 plain and simple, it wouldn't tell you that when you buy any Cavendish Farms (454g-750g). The all day breakfasts varieties are 625g-650g. As an example, the wording on the $1 off coupon is on the purchase of any 1 All-Day Breakfast item. It's very clear to me what the deal is here.
Mar 7, 2011
141 posts
87 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Wait? That’s not the way I read it. Isn’t it a $2 coupon plain and simple? Aww maybe I see what your referring to. Sorry my bad. I read it differently. The wording is tricky IMO. I thought it was $2 coupon. Purchase a bag and get $2 off. Shrug.
I agree with you. $2 off the purchase of one. If they wanted you to buy two, they would say $2 off the purchase of any TWO.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7289 posts
71655 upvotes
Yesterday morning when I saw this I thought the same thing as you. Than I looked at it closer and you basically have to buy 2 to save the $2.00 on the other.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2020
1122 posts
1025 upvotes
I always encounter some problem printing coupons on smart source. Is it just me finding it difficult to print?
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3364 upvotes
Vancouver
Innovac wrote: I always encounter some problem printing coupons on smart source. Is it just me finding it difficult to print?
Difficult. Why aren’t they digital.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2142 posts
1400 upvotes
Edmonton
Too bad. The MCCains fries deal last week was legit free. $1.88 on sale. $2 Coupon
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8552 posts
11762 upvotes
GTA
skye.lee wrote: I agree with you. $2 off the purchase of one. If they wanted you to buy two, they would say $2 off the purchase of any TWO.
But the coupon isn't for any TWO, it's only for the All-Day Breakfast when you buy any Cavendish product not just the All-Day Breakfast. If it was $2 off one item then they wouldn't have put anything after the product name on the coupon, it would just simply state 'Save $2 on All-Day Breakfast'.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2020
1122 posts
1025 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Difficult. Why aren’t they digital.
It always says printing but never prints. Only on smart source I felt it difficult.
Mar 7, 2011
141 posts
87 upvotes
tew wrote: But the coupon isn't for any TWO, it's only for the All-Day Breakfast when you buy any Cavendish product not just the All-Day Breakfast. If it was $2 off one item then they wouldn't have put anything after the product name on the coupon, it would just simply state 'Save $2 on All-Day Breakfast'.
The coupon says $2 off on any. Buying one would be enough. Yes, the wording is different, but it doesn't mean it's BOGO. Other coupons specify that you need to buy two if you need to buy two.

No point in arguing here. Just go to the store and see if they accept it.
Oct 17, 2008
793 posts
331 upvotes
Earth
Lol....feels like Deja Vous at my local grocery store...

Had to argue with them even when it was an FPC....'' no, you have to buy another one to get this free ''...'' the coupon reads get 1 free and not get one and buy one free ''..''oh, are you sure? Let me call my super and confirm''...28 minutes later....'' sorry for the wait ''
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1705 posts
1031 upvotes
MB
moulamou wrote: These little things are pretty good for what they are. Takes about 18 to 22 min in the oven and they come out nice and crispy on the outside and softer on the inside.

Free is hot.
The waffle shaped ones burn easy, I prefer the other 2 shaped ones.