No Frills

Codenames card game/party game $11.94 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2022 7:07 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2017
1090 posts
596 upvotes
any spotting's in vaughan/woodbridge area?
would like to add this to our family board game collection.
**HAPPY ZOOMER CUSTOMER**
Nov 30, 2021
27 posts
22 upvotes
What a random deal, didn't even know No Frills sold board games. Thanks OP Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Gimme the deals baby
Dec 19, 2007
286 posts
57 upvotes
One of my favourite games, but I highly recommend the picture version. Way more fun than than the standard one.
There is a lot more room for interpretation so more possibilities for clues to give out and guesses too.
Nov 24, 2009
810 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
Anarchy wrote: One of my favourite games, but I highly recommend the picture version. Way more fun than than the standard one.
There is a lot more room for interpretation so more possibilities for clues to give out and guesses too.
Interesting, I personally think the opposite haha. I like the standard way more than pictures.
Dec 15, 2017
63 posts
25 upvotes
Couldn't find this at vicpark and eglinton nor the one at vic Park and Lawrence.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2009
4805 posts
8760 upvotes
Scarborough
picked up one from No Frills at Nelson and McLevin (East Scarborough).

they are at the very back of the store where the staff brings out the store inventory. That's where they put the clearance items and items approaching best before date. I will say there are at least 2 full boxes of it when I picked one up.

there are also random stuff like Bodum hand press coffee maker for $10, sodastream machine, Pyrex storage containers but forgot the price but they all ends with $xx.94. They are all probably excess inventory from their other sister stores like RCSS and Loblaws.
Last edited by eladmk on Jan 14th, 2022 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get a deal, share a deal
Happy Deal Hunting
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2017
1090 posts
596 upvotes
eladmk wrote: picked up one from No Frills at Nelson and McLevin (East Scarborough).

they are at the very back of the store where the staff brings out the store inventory. That's where they put the clearance items and items approaching best before date. I will say there are at least 2 full boxes of it when I picked one up.

there are also random stuff like Bodum hand press coffee maker for $10, sodastream machine, Pyrex storage containers but forgot the prince but they all ends with $xx.94. They are all probably excess inventory from their other sister stores like RCSS and Loblaws.
did you just pick up the game today?
Deal Addict
May 13, 2009
4805 posts
8760 upvotes
Scarborough
1tallaznguy wrote: did you just pick up the game today?
yesterday night Jan 13 around 6pm EST
Get a deal, share a deal
Happy Deal Hunting
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10638 posts
3308 upvotes
im suprised by the feedback here on this game, we got this for xmas, and had some friends over and tried it, we all hated it, and found it incredibly boring.
Nov 24, 2009
810 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
rocking23nf wrote: im suprised by the feedback here on this game, we got this for xmas, and had some friends over and tried it, we all hated it, and found it incredibly boring.
try not just giving 1 clues Face With Tears Of Joy just kidding, im sure not all games are for everyone
Dec 27, 2011
564 posts
198 upvotes
AB
Anyone see this in Calgary and area?
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2017
1090 posts
596 upvotes
eladmk wrote: yesterday night Jan 13 around 6pm EST
thanks grabbed a copy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)