Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

[ON] [Dec 1-7] Schneiders Pepperettes $3.88

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2022 7:39 pm
[OP]
May 13, 2021
172 posts
216 upvotes

[No Frills] [ON] [Dec 1-7] Schneiders Pepperettes $3.88

This week Dec 1-7 theres a fairly warm deal at No Frills for Schneiders Pepperettes. I can never bring myself to buy these cause they are over priced IMHO but at $3.88 I'll try some.

Step 1 Load the new No Frills digital coupons (https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=NoFr ... rd20220929) that include a $2 coupon for pepperettes.

Step 2 price match Food Basics $5.88 flyer deal this week.

The deal could get sweeter if any you have the Schneiders buy 3 get 1 free pepperettes coupon deal, but I've never seen one. YMMV on that as you're not supposed to combine coupons.

Limit of 4 per PCO account in the coupons and usually a limit of 4 per UPC on the PM.
5 replies
Aug 20, 2019
184 posts
591 upvotes
Either YMMV or coupons all gone. This was a hot deal. 5.88 is the lowest price and extra $2 off I would have been all over it.
[OP]
May 13, 2021
172 posts
216 upvotes
Yeap coupons look gone.. and I didn't even get any :(
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
5925 posts
3486 upvotes
Coupons actually say you can't combine with ad match.

I didn't see that before.

$3.88 would definitely be a good price.

I am pretty sure that if you have coupons loaded to your account, the savings is automatic.

Could be that they have programmed it to not work, if someone could try and let us know, that would be good.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2745 posts
2127 upvotes
Scarborough
Oh man, I could eat like seven bags of these if I’m not careful… same with those hot rod things
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
2057 posts
5094 upvotes
Toronto
doesreally wrote: This week Dec 1-7 theres a fairly warm deal at No Frills for Schneiders Pepperettes. I can never bring myself to buy these cause they are over priced IMHO but at $3.88 I'll try some.

Step 1 Load the new No Frills digital coupons (https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=NoFr ... rd20220929) that include a $2 coupon for pepperettes.

Step 2 price match Food Basics $5.88 flyer deal this week.

The deal could get sweeter if any you have the Schneiders buy 3 get 1 free pepperettes coupon deal, but I've never seen one. YMMV on that as you're not supposed to combine coupons.

Limit of 4 per PCO account in the coupons and usually a limit of 4 per UPC on the PM.
BrennanN63260 wrote: Either YMMV or coupons all gone. This was a hot deal. 5.88 is the lowest price and extra $2 off I would have been all over it.
renoldman wrote: Coupons actually say you can't combine with ad match.

I didn't see that before.

$3.88 would definitely be a good price.

I am pretty sure that if you have coupons loaded to your account, the savings is automatic.

Could be that they have programmed it to not work, if someone could try and let us know, that would be good.
skinnydoggy wrote: Oh man, I could eat like seven bags of these if I’m not careful… same with those hot rod things
Check your No Frills, the one I went to had $2 off stuck-on coupon and I think also a B3G1 tear off coupon.
BD38AD81-E75C-47A5-A611-AFD9FED5A4A5.jpeg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)