• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2020 8:57 am
[OP]
Nov 30, 2018
71 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[No Frills] Earn up to 35,000 PC Optimum points when you try PC Express pickup

Earn points when you try PC Express pickup. Make back to school shopping a breeze. Place your first PC Express online grocery pickup order and get:

- On your first order of $75+, use code 10FRILLS and get 10,000 Optimum points.

- On your first order of $100+, use code 15FRILLS and get 15,000 Optimum points.

- On your first order of $150+, use code 35FRILLS and get 35,000 Optimum points.

Offer valid until September 12, 2020. Got this offer in my email.
Last edited by Fksdom on Sep 8th, 2020 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
[OP]
Nov 30, 2018
71 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Here are the fine prints. This offer is valid at many other Loblaws owned stores as shown in bold. Enjoy.

You will receive the amount of points qualified for based on the total spend, in a single transaction, of your first online order before applicable taxes and fees and after all other coupons and discounts are deducted. Points will appear in PC Optimum account after groceries have been picked up and transaction has been completed. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. No cash value. Offer is available to registered PC Optimum members. Membership is free. To register as a PC Optimum member, see in-store or visit pcoptimum.ca. Offer expires September 12, 2020. This Offer only applies to online orders for in-store pick up made at Real Canadian Superstore, No Frills, Maxi, Maxi & Cie, Loblaws, Zehrs, Real Atlantic Superstore, Dominion, Provigo, Your Independent City Market, Valumart, Fortinos, Your Independent Grocer, or Loblaws City Market. This Offer does not apply to any products on our banner websites that are sold and shipped by third party vendors. Applicable voucher code must be entered during checkout to redeem. Offer excludes purchase of tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, phone cards, gift cards, lottery tickets, all non-participating third-party operations and any other products which are provincially regulated or as we determine from time to time. Product availability may vary by store. Offer is one-time only, cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts or promotions and excludes previous purchases. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel this offer due to system error or unforeseen problems without notice. ®/™ The trademarks and logos displayed are trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Images
  • Opera Snapshot_2020-09-08_231706_www.nofrills.ca.png
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6719 posts
3126 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
It is a hassle to shop grocery online, but I will do it once for 10k points.

Oh expired Sept 12. So it is expired already.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine