Expired Hot Deals

No Frills

FREE Cavendish Farms All Day Breakfast Products (after printed coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2021 12:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5511 posts
47427 upvotes
spyhero wrote: Yes, thanks, but this one is for Restaurant Style fries. Do you also have a link for Flavourcrisp fires? Where did you find this? Smart Source has removed all coupons.
No link for the Flavourcrisp fries. Yes, I am aware that SmartSource removed all coupons. I started a thread last week. A fiend sent me the link to the coupon.

smartsource-pulls-plug-printable-coupons-2479422/
Oct 6, 2020
383 posts
293 upvotes
Interesting thing about this coupon is that it may print clearly depending on the printer. I first printed it from a HP laser printer and it came out blurry like OP says (still worked at No Frills but they spent a lot of time reading it). Then I printed on a Samsung 5-in-1 laser printer (not a great printer overall but I got it for 80% off during Boxing Day) and it printed very clearly.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5511 posts
47427 upvotes
spyhero wrote: Yes, thanks, but this one is for Restaurant Style fries. Do you also have a link for Flavourcrisp fires? Where did you find this? Smart Source has removed all coupons.
I think if you print that coupon out you should be able to use it. It says, " Save $1.00 on the purchase of any one (1) Cavendish Farm product 454g-750g)
Dec 24, 2007
966 posts
1526 upvotes
guys your printers are resizing the coupon. always print in “actual size” or “custom scale 100%”
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1847 posts
941 upvotes
GTA
hill15 wrote: I think if you print that coupon out you should be able to use it. It says, " Save $1.00 on the purchase of any one (1) Cavendish Farm product 454g-750g)
Ok thanks. I haven't printed a coupon but I will give it a try.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1847 posts
941 upvotes
GTA
NeoFromTheMatrix wrote: Interesting thing about this coupon is that it may print clearly depending on the printer. I first printed it from a HP laser printer and it came out blurry like OP says (still worked at No Frills but they spent a lot of time reading it). Then I printed on a Samsung 5-in-1 laser printer (not a great printer overall but I got it for 80% off during Boxing Day) and it printed very clearly.
+1 on Samsung laser printer. I can confirm that it prints very clearly. Maybe it is time to replace the HP toner.
Jun 20, 2009
713 posts
174 upvotes
GTA
I tried printing this one and royale coupon. It my laptop unresponsive and then says already printed when I didn't even hit "print". Anyone figured out a way?
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2528 posts
1691 upvotes
Waterloo
musicmastomagic wrote: I tried printing this one and royale coupon. It my laptop unresponsive and then says already printed when I didn't even hit "print". Anyone figured out a way?
Use incognito mode or another browser to try again and make sure your printer is the default system printer
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2429 posts
3203 upvotes
Anyone know how to get more coupons? VPN and incognito, I still get the same "SKU". Wheres the link for the "original coupon" ?
Aug 25, 2019
900 posts
934 upvotes
Two thumbs up on the Hash Browns!Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
/ Best I ever Tasted!
/Also LOVE their green bag Restaurant Fries
(Actually doesn't tell you to turn over half way through...WHO does that with Fries?? Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye )
"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment." — Henry David Thoreau
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
4234 posts
4589 upvotes
Whitby
Clearing out no frills. lol They hate me when i show up with coups.
But they respect the hussle.
Jun 3, 2011
73 posts
29 upvotes
Whitby
Just today i bought 6 bags of these breakfast fries/hash browns..
Sale at NoFrills for 1.oo..
Coupon 2.oo..
So all 6 bags were free.. Boo Yeah!!
Jan 19, 2017
951 posts
1664 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Picked up a free pack of these with the coupon. Will give it a try.

https://cavendishfarms.com/en/for-your- ... ?size=10ct
How did these qualify? I bought a pack but for regular sale price $2 because the $2 off coupon was for "All day breakfast item" and the $1 off was for "Restaurant style". Still a good deal for $2, these are amazing IMO. Air fryer for 9-10 Mins on 400 and they taste the exact same, if not better than a fresh McDonalds hash brown!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5511 posts
47427 upvotes
RedSwagDeals wrote: How did these qualify? I bought a pack but for regular sale price $2 because the $2 off coupon was for "All day breakfast item" and the $1 off was for "Restaurant style". Still a good deal for $2, these are amazing IMO. Air fryer for 9-10 Mins on 400 and they taste the exact same, if not better than a fresh McDonalds hash brown!
On the package it says "All Day Breakfast". They were $2.00, so I used the coupon.
Jan 17, 2017
422 posts
780 upvotes
hill15 wrote: On the package it says "All Day Breakfast". They were $2.00, so I used the coupon.
These are the wrong weight(600g) and cannot be used for these.

Coupon is for the bags that are between 625-650g