Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

FREE Cavendish Farms All Day Breakfast Products (after printed coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2021 12:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5705 posts
50937 upvotes
kingsley15 wrote: These are the wrong weight(600g) and cannot be used for these.

Coupon is for the bags that are between 625-650g
I guess an honest mistake on my part. I thought they were 650g.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1102 posts
1732 upvotes
i had these for breakfast this morning. pretty good IMO
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7552 posts
8319 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Yeah those hashbrown patties are amazing.

You know how Tims/McD's have that one sandwich where you get egg, a hashbrown, and bacon on a bun? I make those at home Face With Tears Of Joy
May 15, 2019
28 posts
47 upvotes
My No Frills rejected the coupons. Cashier told me they "do not redeem internet coupons".
Jul 21, 2021
95 posts
87 upvotes
Bruford wrote: My No Frills rejected the coupons. Cashier told me they "do not redeem internet coupons".
Try again with a different cashier/location.

I redeemed the coupon at two different locations with no issues, printed slightly blurry in black and white^
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
4505 posts
4879 upvotes
Whitby
I like free. Even if they stink. Good bfast filler for kids. To wash down my 31 guru drinks. Rfd effect.
Aug 3, 2021
7 posts
2 upvotes
Are we allowed to print multiple copies?

Confused as to why they allow it to print to PDF... And yet be able to trace you through the PIN #?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3943 posts
1392 upvotes
Belle River
If you wanna make them easier to read, in the print dialogs in the browser (on Windows anyway) what I do is go landscape (if it lets you but otherwise portrait is fine), scale it as large as possible and zoom in as much as possible and then screencap it.

I have been doing that for some other things recently because my printer keeps printing stuff way too small from those browser dialogs and I haven't got around to solving it.
May 13, 2021
158 posts
194 upvotes
Picked up 4 today. Color printing helps for sure.
Feb 20, 2017
265 posts
215 upvotes
GVRD
the no frills I go to says they don't accept printed coupon.... wth...
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2005
3490 posts
1378 upvotes
Toronto
qkmiiz wrote: Are we allowed to print multiple copies?

Confused as to why they allow it to print to PDF... And yet be able to trace you through the PIN #?
I printed 3 copied B/W, used 2, and my no frills took them no problem.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1970 posts
1103 upvotes
GTA
Super_Chicken wrote: Thanks OP

You were lucky that you did not get the same cashier twice for both visits. You could also go through self-checkout for one of your visits. Kudos for not leaving a trace by paying cash and not tapping your PCO card.
Sep 23, 2018
183 posts
59 upvotes
Metro has 900 gms cavendish potatoes for 1.99 today but I guess the coupon won't be applicable there.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)