Expired Hot Deals

[No Frills] Free Cavendish Fries with $1 printable coupon (Ontario)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2020 7:08 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1107 posts
1428 upvotes
Toronto

[No Frills] Free Cavendish Fries with $1 printable coupon (Ontario)

No Frills selling Cavendish fries 700g for $1.
Use the $1 coupon from Walmart https://www.walmart.ca/en/coupons
or https://www.save.ca/francais/coupons/ca ... 100-/14493

There are 2 Cavendish fries coupon.

1. Single bag coupon which is valid on 454g - 750g (This is the coupon you want)
2. Two bag coupon which is valid on 650g and 750g only.
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 20th, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
34 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 19, 2015
1173 posts
572 upvotes
Thank you! Always coming in with the best deals
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone

Thumbs up if this post helped you 👍🏻☺️
Member
User avatar
Dec 29, 2005
473 posts
148 upvotes
Coupon picture says cavendish farm. The no frills is just cavendish fries. Does it say it works kn the regular fries?
???????? ???????
Moderator
User avatar
Sep 30, 2001
28081 posts
7145 upvotes
Toronto
kdotc wrote: Coupon picture says cavendish farm. The no frills is just cavendish fries. Does it say it works kn the regular fries?
the brand is cavendish farms. it should work.
We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another
Newbie
Dec 19, 2011
44 posts
157 upvotes
Guelph
They’ll actually just give them for free? What’s the limit?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1107 posts
1428 upvotes
Toronto
boogers252 wrote: They’ll actually just give them for free? What’s the limit?
You can get 2 per person. One coupon from walmart.ca and one coupon from save.ca
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 23, 2009
1020 posts
23 upvotes
Noob question. How do I “print” a coupon from an iPhone (as in just get the barcode so I can screenshot/scan it from my phone). Don’t tell me I actually have to use a laptop to print this out.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2011
1144 posts
276 upvotes
STOUFFVILLE
ahbitheman wrote: Noob question. How do I “print” a coupon from an iPhone (as in just get the barcode so I can screenshot/scan it from my phone). Don’t tell me I actually have to use a laptop to print this out.
I couldn't get it to work on mobile... just printed it out on a laptop Smiling Face With Open Mouth
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1107 posts
1428 upvotes
Toronto
These are pretty big bags so if you don't have any freezer space, I suggest you store them in your back porch.

Put them in a plastic bag and place them in a plastic bin with lid. This way, wild animals will not dig for them and hope that we won't get a spring thaw, lol.
Newbie
Sep 30, 2012
4 posts
5 upvotes
canada
couponmummy1 wrote: These are pretty big bags so if you don't have any freezer space, I suggest you store them in your back porch.

Put them in a plastic bag and place them in a plastic bin with lid. This way, wild animals will not dig for them and hope that we won't get a spring thaw, lol.
seems like a lot of work to save a couple bucks. buy it when you have space, no need to risk food safety for freezer fries.
Penalty Box
Aug 25, 2019
256 posts
307 upvotes
couponmummy1 wrote: No Frills selling Cavendish fries 700g for $1.
Use the $1 coupon from Walmart https://www.walmart.ca/en/coupons
or https://www.save.ca/francais/coupons/ca ... 100-/14493

There are 2 Cavendish fries coupon.

1. Single bag coupon which is valid on 454g - 750g (This is the coupon you want)
2. Two bag coupon which is valid on 650g and 750g only.
Cavendish Restaurant Fries to me are the Best Frozen Fries (My favorite of all is Chick Fil A
Also try the Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich with Polynesian Sauce)
One of the reasons I love them is the fast cooking time and the fact that you don't have to turn them over half the way through Winking Face
These fragile bodies of touch and taste
This vibrant skin, this hair like lace
Spirits open to the thrust of grace
Never a breath you can afford to waste B.C.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)