• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2020 8:13 pm
[OP]
Nov 1, 2016
648 posts
649 upvotes
Toronto

[No Frills] Free Kind bars with coupon

Kind Bars are on sale for $1 on the No Frills ON flyer.

Print $1 coupon to get it free

http://www.smartsource.ca/smartsource2/ ... cale=en_CA

You will have to pay the tax.
37 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11402 posts
2862 upvotes
Got an email from savealoonie as well, but filled out all the coupons to email and sent them, have received nothing.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
May 25, 2015
229 posts
490 upvotes
on
I had a cashier once tell me "We don't accept internet coupons" with a smug face at a No Frills once
Jan 18, 2018
213 posts
281 upvotes
Optom2018 wrote: I had a cashier once tell me "We don't accept internet coupons" with a smug face at a No Frills once
Can price match at superstore. I normally have better luck with them wrt coupons and price matching etc.

Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
2895 posts
829 upvotes
Ontario
a2younis wrote: Can price match at superstore. I normally have better luck with them wrt coupons and price matching etc.

Thanks OP.
I've had the same experience with having better service at RCSS than at NF with coupons, PM, etc.

I wonder if that's because RCSS are corporate owned vs NF franchised. Perhaps RCSS has better training?
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay
Bank: Alterna (2%+, no fees)
Brokers: IB (For. stocks/low comm)/Reg. RBCDI(service, USD)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8190 posts
1851 upvotes
Optom2018 wrote: I had a cashier once tell me "We don't accept internet coupons" with a smug face at a No Frills once
Unless something has changed, loblaws say they do accept them
Jun 24, 2015
213 posts
116 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
where do you find individual bars?
Jul 15, 2014
298 posts
212 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Will we be charged tax for these? I remember with the Kashi bar, sometimes I had to pay tax, sometimes I didn't, even though the coupon said free bar and they basically deduct the price of the bar in the system. Is there a way to ring it up so it won't trigger tax?
Feb 8, 2007
69 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
minimalist wrote: I've had the same experience with having better service at RCSS than at NF with coupons, PM, etc.

I wonder if that's because RCSS are corporate owned vs NF franchised. Perhaps RCSS has better training?
It's been something I've noticed at NF lately, I've complained to corporate about my location doing things like this lately. I think it's a NF thing lately, not honouring PM or accepting coupons.

All I got from corporate is that they are looking into the matter...
Oct 13, 2017
166 posts
133 upvotes
Totally forgot to get these while at No Frills today. But I did get free cat litter at Fortinos thanks to SCOP. So that was a plus. But now I'll have to go back to No Frills at some point.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
8779 posts
3965 upvotes
Markham
NF will not accept photocopied/printed coupons. If they accept it, it's YMMV.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8190 posts
1851 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: NF will not accept photocopied/printed coupons. If they accept it, it's YMMV.
unless soemthing has recently changed, this it their policy.
look who signed it at the bottom

I would like to convey my sincerest apologies for this inconvenience.

Although it has always been nofrills policy in Ontario to accept internet coupons, we have recently re-issued this direction to our stores to help alleviate the confusion surrounding this issue.

We have also contacted “Gord and Kim” to ensure they are aware of the policy, in addition to forwarding communication to our colleagues in our Customer Service Centre (1-800).

I want to personally assure you that we are taking your concerns seriously and are looking into the lack of response you received from our nofrills webform. Thank you for bringing this to my attention as we do rely on this tool to measure how we are doing in the marketplace.

If you have any future concerns please don’t hesitate to call me at the number below.

Sincerely,

Radek Mazurkiewicz
Senior Vice President, nofrills
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
8779 posts
3965 upvotes
Markham
zoro69 wrote: unless soemthing has recently changed, this it their policy.
look who signed it at the bottom

I would like to convey my sincerest apologies for this inconvenience.

Although it has always been nofrills policy in Ontario to accept internet coupons, we have recently re-issued this direction to our stores to help alleviate the confusion surrounding this issue.

We have also contacted “Gord and Kim” to ensure they are aware of the policy, in addition to forwarding communication to our colleagues in our Customer Service Centre (1-800).

I want to personally assure you that we are taking your concerns seriously and are looking into the lack of response you received from our nofrills webform. Thank you for bringing this to my attention as we do rely on this tool to measure how we are doing in the marketplace.

If you have any future concerns please don’t hesitate to call me at the number below.

Sincerely,

Radek Mazurkiewicz
Senior Vice President, nofrills
I'm guessing each store is independent and as a result, they (store owner/manager) ultimately decides because I'm sure the employees don't care either way.

They should allow only ONE [clear - bad copies definitely should be turned away] coupon per item regardless of "variety" of the same product.

It'd be interesting to know if manufacturers are not compensating the retailer for these SAVE.CA coupons.

FYI Warden and Hwy 7 No Frills does NOT accept internet coupons. Think I'll create a thread on Shopping Discussions for "difficult" and "acccomodating" retailers/fast food etc.

Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8190 posts
1851 upvotes
wow, you did not read that email at all lol
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
8779 posts
3965 upvotes
Markham
zoro69 wrote: wow, you did not read that email at all lol
you mean "contact me at the number below.." and no number?