Expired Hot Deals

[No Frills] Get 5,000 PC Points ($5) when you spend $20 or more on your next purchase (Sept. 18 to 20)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2020 12:46 am
Sep 5, 2020
151 posts
87 upvotes
Krime1k wrote: I had the ultimate Karen yesterday at RCSS. She told me I could only use it once despite the opposite experience on Friday. I was spending $160+ so I just left and went back in line to try my luck with a different cashier. She followed me and started directing the line and when it was my turn again she directed me back to her empty booth while she went on to continue directing others to different cashiers... expecting me to wait for her, like a child put in timeout.

I just left and went to the line-free self checkout and cashed out on my own multiple transactions. Didn’t get to price match but at least I got the points. The attendant at the self checkout thought it was brilliant and loved it. Completely different reactions.
The potential of getting 25% off your grocery bill far outweigh the hassle of trying to go to a checkout without ‘Karen’ and the few $$ by price matching

IMHO
Sep 5, 2020
151 posts
87 upvotes
Krime1k wrote: I had the ultimate Karen yesterday at RCSS. She told me I could only use it once despite the opposite experience on Friday. I was spending $160+ so I just left and went back in line to try my luck with a different cashier. She followed me and started directing the line and when it was my turn again she directed me back to her empty booth while she went on to continue directing others to different cashiers... expecting me to wait for her, like a child put in timeout.

I just left and went to the line-free self checkout and cashed out on my own multiple transactions. Didn’t get to price match but at least I got the points. The attendant at the self checkout thought it was brilliant and loved it. Completely different reactions.
Wonder if she’ll let you do it if you told her you’re shopping for multiple families and trying to stop the spread of COVID
May 7, 2015
194 posts
34 upvotes
North York, ON
Someone said they tried to get no frills coupon but it didn't work. It looks like it is just rcss that has the coupon this week.
Jan 28, 2013
284 posts
516 upvotes
Waterloo
Birdbrain wrote: Someone said they tried to get no frills coupon but it didn't work. It looks like it is just rcss that has the coupon this week.
Someone made a UPC code for this week, you can try and see if it works lol
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1162 posts
627 upvotes
umega890 wrote: Someone made a UPC code for this week, you can try and see if it works lol
How would you scan the made up UPC code? lol
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
Jan 28, 2013
284 posts
516 upvotes
Waterloo
SignedA wrote: How would you scan the made up UPC code? lol
Scan the same way, but definitely don't go thru cashier. Use self checkout machines
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1162 posts
627 upvotes
umega890 wrote: Scan the same way, but definitely don't go thru cashier. Use self checkout machines
Wait apologies I'm a bit confused, we have the numbers for the new code, but where do we find a barcode that corresponds to the numbers to scan? TIA.
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
Jul 27, 2016
882 posts
910 upvotes
Kanata
SignedA wrote: Wait apologies I'm a bit confused, we have the numbers for the new code, but where do we find a barcode that corresponds to the numbers to scan? TIA.
This was posted on Page 2. Good luck!
methyl wrote: Thanks!
This one then
Sep 23, 2020
4 posts
6 upvotes
No frills didn't distribute the new barcode means the promo has officially ended, no such promo in the system even you can figure out the next barcode. Why would someone even try to use the home made one? :facepalm:
Jan 28, 2013
284 posts
516 upvotes
Waterloo
Code doesn't seem to be able to scan at all lol was hoping at least it will be scanned with no outcome...
Nov 29, 2019
162 posts
60 upvotes
Is there a new coupon for this week for any store?
I didn't get a chance to go this weekend and I have my lists ready now but if there's no coupon, I guess I'll starve haha jk I'm buying all junk food anyway.