Expired Hot Deals

[No Frills] Get 5,000 PC Points ($5) when you spend $20 or more on your next purchase (Sept. 18 to 20)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2020 12:46 am
Jr. Member
Sep 5, 2020
157 posts
90 upvotes
sasamac wrote: Is it correct to assume that the points can only be received for in-store purchases?

I cancelled my PC Insider membership and they sent me at offer for in-store pick-up. I wanted to see if they could combine (though unlikely).
How long were you a member? Did you every get that ‘gift’ for being a member?
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
2214 posts
1241 upvotes
Ontario
Anybody tried today to see if the coupon still works on multiple transactions?
Jr. Member
Sep 5, 2020
157 posts
90 upvotes
kiiaal wrote: Anybody tried today to see if the coupon still works on multiple transactions?
Too early for me, not shopping til Sunday
Jr. Member
Jan 1, 2019
107 posts
62 upvotes
JustMe000 wrote: How long were you a member? Did you every get that ‘gift’ for being a member?
I was a member for a 1-year period. What do you mean by gift? If you mean by the annual boxed gift, I received two.
Jr. Member
Sep 5, 2020
157 posts
90 upvotes
sasamac wrote: I was a member for a 1-year period. What do you mean by gift? If you mean by the annual boxed gift, I received two.
I guess it could be a boxed gift. We’re they anything special? I haven’t gotten anything yet. I’m like a lot of people, will be canceling. My subscription expires at the end of the year. I missed getting it extended by 3 months due to COVID. They should have applied it to everyone automatically instead of opting in
Jr. Member
Jan 1, 2019
107 posts
62 upvotes
JustMe000 wrote: I guess it could be a boxed gift. We’re they anything special? I haven’t gotten anything yet. I’m like a lot of people, will be canceling. My subscription expires at the end of the year. I missed getting it extended by 3 months due to COVID. They should have applied it to everyone automatically instead of opting in
What I received (see below). What you receive might be different.

First box: PC Black Label coffee, a mug and napkins Face With Tears Of Joy
Second box: PC Black Label '00' flour, a rolling pin, and I think tomato sauce or olives?

I missed getting it extended too; however, when I cancelled, they did offer to give me 20k points for staying.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2012
3742 posts
460 upvotes
Toronto
kiiaal wrote: Anybody tried today to see if the coupon still works on multiple transactions?
I've used it twice today already. Self checkout.
Sr. Member
Oct 11, 2005
737 posts
1366 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
ottawa_guy wrote: They crack me up! In for the lolz.

Image
For those who don't receive the SMS messages, the link sent from No Frills was: http://lnk.to/HaulinStateofMind

While I'd unlikely listen to these more than once, the lyrics are quite hilarious and sure to draw a chuckle or two...
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
2214 posts
1241 upvotes
Ontario
kiiaal wrote: Anybody tried today to see if the coupon still works on multiple transactions?
Ok tested it. Coupon still works on multiple transactions.
Newbie
Mar 21, 2018
59 posts
59 upvotes
ottawa_guy wrote: Just got a text randomly from these people!

They crack me up! In for the lolz.
There’s a commercial for this too. Saw this the other night on TV.

Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 22, 2007
9005 posts
2547 upvotes
London
kiiaal wrote: Ok tested it. Coupon still works on multiple transactions.
Cool, but an odd loophole.

The legalese on the bottom implies they could claw back multiple uses.
Limit one coupon per family and/or customer account. No cash value. Coupon must be presented to the cashier at time of purchase.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
2214 posts
1241 upvotes
Ontario
Ottomaddox wrote: Cool, but an odd loophole.

The legalese on the bottom implies they could claw back multiple uses.
They haven’t clawed back the last 3 weeks of this promo and gotta buy groceries regardless.
Member
Jul 1, 2012
209 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
Ottomaddox wrote: Cool, but an odd loophole.

The legalese on the bottom implies they could claw back multiple uses.
Tried using 2x last weekend. Did not get the points second time around and made an inquiry, was told only 1x per account. Not sure how some people getting it multiple times
Jr. Member
Sep 5, 2020
157 posts
90 upvotes
sasamac wrote: What I received (see below). What you receive might be different.

First box: PC Black Label coffee, a mug and napkins Face With Tears Of Joy
Second box: PC Black Label '00' flour, a rolling pin, and I think tomato sauce or olives?

I missed getting it extended too; however, when I cancelled, they did offer to give me 20k points for staying.
So basically they’re giving you the amount the membership is increasing in points. No thank you
Jr. Member
Sep 5, 2020
157 posts
90 upvotes
101lol wrote: Tried using 2x last weekend. Did not get the points second time around and made an inquiry, was told only 1x per account. Not sure how some people getting it multiple times
Your inquiry must have been handled by someone reading these post .

Top