Expired Hot Deals

No Frills

Hauliday offer. Buy 2 ROYALE VELOUR ULTRAPLUSH Bath tissue 16=48 and receive 5,000 PCO Points. Expires Dec 24

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2020 8:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
3959 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge

[No Frills] Hauliday offer. Buy 2 ROYALE VELOUR ULTRAPLUSH Bath tissue 16=48 and receive 5,000 PCO Points. Expires Dec 24

https://www.nofrills.ca/hauliday

no frills holiday offer of the day. Day 21 tile.

Buy 2 ROYALE VELOUR ULTRAPLUSH Bath tissue 16=48 and receive 5,000 PCO Points.

Offer only valid at No Frills from December 21 – 24, 2020.
Images
  • velour ultra plush.PNG
Last edited by oicthat2013 on Dec 21st, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
8 replies
Member
May 8, 2012
247 posts
204 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
where do you see this offer? flyer or app?
what is the price of toilet paper itself?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1006 posts
2217 upvotes
lel
This is not a good deal. Consult the toilet paper calculator and put in the dimensions and sq cm count before you claim this is a big deal. RFD toilet paper threads is the big leagues of the hot deals section
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Member
Aug 24, 2005
345 posts
149 upvotes
soupmaster666 wrote: Is $31.94 - $5 a good deal?

Sobeys has the Velour 24=48 packs on for $11ea this week, it seems $22 is better than $32 with $5 bank in points?
I price matched last night at Superstore and got 2/$22 plus regular pc points.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 20, 2003
1329 posts
1248 upvotes
Markham
soupmaster666 wrote: Is $31.94 - $5 a good deal?

Sobeys has the Velour 24=48 packs on for $11ea this week, it seems $22 is better than $32 with $5 bank in points?
Those aren't Ultra Plush.
Not that I'm advocating for this deal, I let others judge how bougee their butts are, I only present the pricing. But not the exact same product.

https://www.royale.ca/products/bathroom-tissue/
There are coupons for the Velour Ultra Plush, as well as the regular Velour and other products (if you scroll down a bit more) on Royale's website.
They're not opening in PDF for me, so I can't view the terms, maybe because I don't have any printers online for them, so I can't guarantee they're valid on these sizes.



Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Newbie
Nov 1, 2006
35 posts
143 upvotes
Barrie
oicthat2013 wrote:
Buy 2 ROYALE VELOUR ULTRAPLUSH Bath tissue 16=48 and receive 5,000 PCO Points.
soupmaster666 wrote:
Sobeys has the Velour 24=48 packs on for $11ea this week, it seems $22 is better than $32 with $5 bank in points?
When I was in school, 16 always equaled 16 and 24 always equaled 24.

Now, for some reason, they both equal 48.

I don't understand toilet paper math.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 10, 2011
989 posts
989 upvotes
St. Catharines
stevethorne wrote: I don't understand toilet paper math.
That's because it's not math, it's advertising. Never the twain shall meet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)