Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

Indomie Instant Noodles - 88 CENTS for a 5 Pack!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2021 10:46 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2010
5701 posts
2370 upvotes
Abbottabad
jillaryit wrote: Thanks OP, bought 30 packs. I will be doing a Indomie month long marathon. Should cost me less than $30 for an entire month of food. 1 pack a day.
Rip in peace to your intestines.
Nov 4, 2008
580 posts
1115 upvotes
Toronto
evilYoda wrote: competely out of the 88 cent ones at silverstar
Went to the Silverstar location yesterday and there was still a mountain of the $0.88 BBQ chicken flavour in the afternoon. I got 1 pack.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2004
1028 posts
450 upvotes
I can’t even get a Nissin Cup-a-Noodle for under a buck. A pack of five good tasting instant noodles for $0.88 is such a good deal.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12261 posts
6058 upvotes
khulit wrote: Mr Noodles is soup noodles, Mi-Goreng is dried noodles (you drain the noodles and mix the seasoning after)...
i make mr noodles drain and mix seasonings. But will have to give these a try never had before.Kids like to take for a quick lunch here and there.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2018
1234 posts
390 upvotes
Markham ON
aznnorth wrote: In-store special. YMMV. Saw a huge bin full of them at Silverstar Blvd location. Maybe available at other locations. BBQ Chicken flavor, other flavors maybe available.

Bet, I went there today, for the free yogurt drinks. Will go back again tmr
Think Less, Imagine More
Imagine Not Being A University Of Waterloo Computer Engineering Dropout...😃
Costco is Bliss
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1952 posts
1056 upvotes
Any chance these will go on additional discounts 30 or 50% (usual red triangle sticker) closer to the sept 1 expiration date??
Sep 16, 2012
223 posts
252 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
wakka2u wrote: Any chance these will go on additional discounts 30 or 50% (usual red triangle sticker) closer to the sept 1 expiration date??
absolutely! they're $0.25 at the silverstar location, if you're ok with the expiry date of sept 10 (these things probably have a shelf life of a decade)
Images
  • IMG_20210903_135630757.jpg
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1952 posts
1056 upvotes
bttmfdr wrote: absolutely! they're $0.25 at the silverstar location, if you're ok with the expiry date of sept 10 (these things probably have a shelf life of a decade)
Thanks bttmfdr! Checked it out this morning (our Silver Star weekly usual time), with all the corn frenzy going on nearby 0.16 a Cobb lol, this deal is still good at 0.25 a five pack. About 1/4 skit left, 2 row of boxes and loose packs this morning.