• Apr 23rd, 2020 7:49 am
[OP]
Mar 8, 2020
35 posts
238 upvotes

[No Frills] JAMIESON - Calcium Magnesium Zinc - $5.27

- Save $5.20
- Regular $10.47

Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc helps to build strong bones and prevent osteoporosis.

More information on this @ https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/ca ... efits-uses

Check out the pharmacy section at No Frills!

They have other Calcium products on their website too, but not the Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc.

See link @ https://www.nofrills.ca/search?search-bar=calcium
Images
  • Photo 2020-04-22, 1 28 08 PM.jpg
4 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2007
1432 posts
382 upvotes
Bedford
Good price for a grocery store. I get 365 capsule bottles from Costco for $12 or $15. I use the Magnesium to fight Tinnitus.
Jul 4, 2007
465 posts
404 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
Thanks.

I've actually been looking for zinc citrate everywhere. Used to buy it from Amazon but they no longer carry it. No grocery store or pharmacy has it in-stock. Add to the COVID-19 conspiracies O_o
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15118 posts
3021 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
logikol wrote: Thanks.

I've actually been looking for zinc citrate everywhere. Used to buy it from Amazon but they no longer carry it. No grocery store or pharmacy has it in-stock. Add to the COVID-19 conspiracies O_o
Zinc is known to improve overall immunity. Hence, the rush.

Btw, this brand of mix is not recommended. Check the back for magnesium type, most likely the cheapest, that’s not absorbed by the body.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2007
1432 posts
382 upvotes
Bedford
weedb0y wrote: Zinc is known to improve overall immunity. Hence, the rush.

Btw, this brand of mix is not recommended. Check the back for magnesium type, most likely the cheapest, that’s not absorbed by the body.
My fitness instructor mentioned this to me after I bought mine at Costco. I find that if I drink less coffee, my ears ring less anyway.