500 PCO per.

im not a cereal person, hopefully some of you guys can take advantage
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9149 upvotes
The NORTH
Kids love this cereal mixed with some yogurt.

Thanks OP.
[OP]
Dec 24, 2007
958 posts
1515 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: Kids love this cereal mixed with some yogurt.

Thanks OP.
if i were to try one, which do you recommend?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9149 upvotes
The NORTH
Honey Almond Flax all the way. Mixes well with vanilla or strawberry yogurt.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
1099 posts
419 upvotes
Toronto
TrueToy wrote: if i were to try one, which do you recommend?
For that price, try a few. I like most of them.
[OP]
Dec 24, 2007
958 posts
1515 upvotes
Cavegirl wrote: For that price, try a few. I like most of them.
cereal has so many carbs! this one isn't even that bad for sugar per serving (13g) but still has 30g net carbs per 58g serving.

i rather have eggs and breakfast sausages. but since you guys recommend it so much i'll try it. i gotta find a way to print this coupon though, i'm not installing javascript :/
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2007
1053 posts
729 upvotes
van
TrueToy wrote: cereal has so many carbs! this one isn't even that bad for sugar per serving (13g) but still has 30g net carbs per 58g serving.

i rather have eggs and breakfast sausages. but since you guys recommend it so much i'll try it. i gotta find a way to print this coupon though, i'm not installing javascript :/
Cereals quickest in the morning!
Jan 12, 2015
143 posts
62 upvotes
Saint-Epiphane, QC
can we stack a lot of coupon?
Jan 14, 2013
28 posts
10 upvotes
NORTH YORK
My favorite is Go Lean Cinnamon - it's high in fiber and protein, nice crunchy texture, doesn't get instantly soggy in milk, and tastes great!
May 6, 2020
838 posts
886 upvotes
Does any one know how to print these. always getting an error
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9200 posts
5049 upvotes
I tried using this coupon at RCSS and was refused. I was told that the coupon is only good for the Kashi cereal in the picture.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9149 upvotes
The NORTH
choclover wrote: I tried using this coupon at RCSS and was refused. I was told that the coupon is only good for the Kashi cereal in the picture.
Man i hate stupid cashiers that think they are the first line of defense against the evil customer trying to pull a fast one...
[OP]
Dec 24, 2007
958 posts
1515 upvotes
you need to use adobe acrobat, and go into the settings and ensure that javascript is enabled. you need javascript installed for it to work
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9200 posts
5049 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: Man i hate stupid cashiers that think they are the first line of defense against the evil customer trying to pull a fast one...
I tried to explain to her that I thought the coupon was valid but she kind of laughed at me and said "no way" so I didn't bother with it and didn't bother trying to use it again.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9149 upvotes
The NORTH
choclover wrote: I tried to explain to her that I thought the coupon was valid but she kind of laughed at me and said "no way" so I didn't bother with it and didn't bother trying to use it again.
You are right and the coupon is valid. The problem is that some cashiers think they know better because they heard about a fake coupon once... I'm with you though, usually i would just put the coupon back in my wallet and finish my transaction, unless the cashier was being a fool... Then all bets are off.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
3969 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
this deal is still on. deal expires sep 8. use the coupon in the first post for additional savings. also, the 500 pc optimum points is good too.
Images
  • kashi.PNG
Aug 20, 2009
9159 posts
4506 upvotes
TrueToy wrote: cereal has so many carbs! this one isn't even that bad for sugar per serving (13g) but still has 30g net carbs per 58g serving.

I do prefer a leisurely breakfast with eggs, bacon and some homemade bread but I don't always have that kind of time. Food is fuel, sometimes you just need some quick carbs and out the door!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)