Hot Deals

[No Frills/Loblaws/Superstore] 10000 PC Optimum pts for every $50 on GAP/Foot Locker/H&M/Pizza Pizza/Kobo Gift Cards (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2021 6:18 pm
[OP]
Mar 9, 2013
97 posts
240 upvotes

10000 PC Optimum pts for every $50 on GAP/Foot Locker/H&M/Pizza Pizza/Kobo Gift Cards (YMMV)

Savings:
20% points
Expiry:
June 9, 2021
Retailer:
No Frills/Loblaws/Superstore
The PC Optimum app shows No Frills offering 10,000 PC Optimum points awarded for every $50 spent on any combination of GAP Inc. Brands (GAP, Old Navy, Banana Republic), Foot Locker, H&M, Pizza Pizza, Kobo gift cards.

You need to log in to the site or open the app to load the offer.

You also need to scan your PC Optimum card when checking out.

10,000 points can be redeemed for $10 off groceries at No Frills.

The offer ends at end of day June 9th.

Signing up for the PC Optimum point card has definitely been worth it — I’ve redeemed a lot of points for $$$ off groceries at No Frills.
Last edited by angel_wing0 on Jun 4th, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Update thread title
25 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
4690 posts
4502 upvotes
Toronto
My offer says expires on June 9

Screenshot_20210604-012044.png
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2316 posts
1384 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Got the offer expiring June 9th, but it appears to be for Superstore rather than No Frills. Not sure if it actually matters in reality as the branding isn't mentioned in the text of the offer. I shop at Superstore much more often than I shop at No Frills.

And of course I have no use for a gift card for any of those stores..

Edit: just noticed that Pizza Pizza is missing from the list of eligible gift cards. This might be the west version of the same offer.

Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Jun 10, 2017
84 posts
109 upvotes
GeeCee wrote: Got the offer expiring June 9th, but it appears to be for Superstore rather than No Frills. Not sure if it actually matters in reality as the branding isn't mentioned in the text of the offer. I shop at Superstore much more often than I shop at No Frills.

And of course I have no use for a gift card for any of those stores..
All PC Optimum offers for a specific store must be redeemed at that store. You won't receive any points if you buy a GC at RCSS with a No Frills-specific offer.
Sep 29, 2009
551 posts
154 upvotes
LOL mine says Valu-Mart exclusive. I'm in downtown Toronto and nowhere near any Valu-Mart.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2001
2227 posts
227 upvotes
Vancouver
Mine was a No Frills exclusive. First store I went to, I had one grocery item plus the GC. Cashier told me they only accept cash for GC purchases. WTF. As if I'm going to leave myself at risk of fraud with no means of recourse. Second store I went to, paid for the GC and one grocery item with CC no questions asked.
Mar 24, 2021
6 posts
5 upvotes
impostor wrote: Mine was a No Frills exclusive. First store I went to, I had one grocery item plus the GC. Cashier told me they only accept cash for GC purchases. WTF. As if I'm going to leave myself at risk of fraud with no means of recourse. Second store I went to, paid for the GC and one grocery item with CC no questions asked.
Which No Frills only accepts cash for GC? I've only bought once from No Frills at Broadway and Cambie and I could use PC Mastercard.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1229 posts
801 upvotes
canada
impostor wrote: Mine was a No Frills exclusive. First store I went to, I had one grocery item plus the GC. Cashier told me they only accept cash for GC purchases. WTF. As if I'm going to leave myself at risk of fraud with no means of recourse. Second store I went to, paid for the GC and one grocery item with CC no questions asked.

What store and location was this
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1229 posts
801 upvotes
canada
I’ll have this corrected real quick
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1567 posts
1326 upvotes
Surrey
I got it as a Superstore exclusive, which isn’t too bad. Only thing is that I don’t really need any of these gift cards. I’d get a gc for Foot Locker if only stuff there wasn’t so overpriced.
Nov 1, 2017
187 posts
166 upvotes
Had the pizza pizza offer and went to No Frills today.
Not sure what happened but I didnt receive the points.
Lately points are instant and I didnt notice anything about waiting 4-6 weeks. Put in a dispute and will see what happens.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
12268 posts
1986 upvotes
Vancouver
Intersting no pizza pizza included out west. And mine is No Frills only.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1566 posts
399 upvotes
Woodbridge
My offer is for no frills only, went to two local no frills but they didn’t have any of the stores I wanted ( foot locker, pizza pizza, gap). I can’t even call stores to check because they all have calls go to the same central call centre. If anyone sees foot locker gc in gta please let me know, thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2001
2227 posts
227 upvotes
Vancouver
spicyfriednoods wrote:
Which No Frills only accepts cash for GC? I've only bought once from No Frills at Broadway and Cambie and I could use PC Mastercard.
DroNBA wrote: What store and location was this
West 4th & Fir. The week before that, the store manager refused a printed coupon because they were purportedly denied compensation not long ago for one that came from Websaver.
Aug 27, 2012
72 posts
39 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Are the points instant? Can this offer be used for than once