Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills / Loblaws

Uber eats / Netflix gift card 10K PC points for every $100

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2021 8:41 pm
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12353 posts
4866 upvotes
Toronto
Fenrir00 wrote: Do these ones work?
Yes,buy 4 of them
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5035 posts
4469 upvotes
Fenrir00 wrote: Do these ones work?
Yup. Bought 4 myself and got the 10k points no issue. Rather get these than $100 GC so I can load my account as I get codes from EA rather than loading $100 onto one account.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5035 posts
4469 upvotes
john.canad wrote: just looked up local no frills... why do they all have a different name in front of them (e.g. Jeff, Jack, Andy, etc.)
It's the franchisee's name.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5035 posts
4469 upvotes
Kfox wrote: Douche would be advertising 10k points on $100 spend then only stocking $60 cards
I always find when these promos happen, there wasn't a lot of stock to begin with.

The stores seem like they aren't making $$$ or something... But in reality they are. Don't know why they don't stock up on the GCs for the sale
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4556 posts
1868 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone have success getting the points when the PCO card wasn't scanned at purchase?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4687 posts
6035 upvotes
GTA
john.canad wrote: Anyone have success getting the points when the PCO card wasn't scanned at purchase?
This happened to me last time SDM had a Netflix gc offer. I called CS same day, they gave me the points after I emailed them photo of receipt
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24622 posts
12688 upvotes
Toronto
muffin4life wrote: I always find when these promos happen, there wasn't a lot of stock to begin with.

The stores seem like they aren't making $$$ or something... But in reality they are. Don't know why they don't stock up on the GCs for the sale
They are filled by a vendor. If extra stock was left, it's not a top priority on the refill list unless a manager makes it one for their staff.
It's a convenience item more than a money maker. People come into Shoppers because they know they sell a lot of gift cards though.
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5035 posts
4469 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: They are filled by a vendor. If extra stock was left, it's not a top priority on the refill list unless a manager makes it one for their staff.
It's a convenience item more than a money maker. People come into Shoppers because they know they sell a lot of gift cards though.
Hmm.. Interesting. Vendors don't like Uber then as those are the least stocked of all the GCs at Loblaws stores I find...
[OP]
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
16855 posts
5323 upvotes
Markham
muffin4life wrote: Hmm.. Interesting. Vendors don't like Uber then as those are the least stocked of all the GCs at Loblaws stores I find...
Or maybe Uber gift cards sells more than others.
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24622 posts
12688 upvotes
Toronto
muffin4life wrote: Hmm.. Interesting. Vendors don't like Uber then as those are the least stocked of all the GCs at Loblaws stores I find...
Loblaws / RCSS restocks are even worse, employees won't even touch them, as I've found out the hard way.

Lots of gift card promotions they weren't even prepared for at RCSS / Loblaws
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5035 posts
4469 upvotes
Keigotw wrote: Or maybe Uber gift cards sells more than others.
DaVibe wrote: Loblaws / RCSS restocks are even worse, employees won't even touch them, as I've found out the hard way.

Lots of gift card promotions they weren't even prepared for at RCSS / Loblaws
Always had difficulty finding Uber GC when there is promo... When not, can find them at Loblaws but less stocked than others
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
1505 posts
467 upvotes
Burnaby
Nofrills Broadway Vancouver out of stock.
CityMarket Arbutus St Vancouver had a few.
Jun 30, 2009
761 posts
227 upvotes
Vancouver
No Frills Coquitlam was out of Netflix but had Uber Eats.
Aug 5, 2018
547 posts
778 upvotes
I don't see the appeal for this deal.

The previous deal at Shoppers was 15% back in points, whereas this one is only 10% back in points.
A month later, people were also reporting seeing offer of 15% back in points for Uber gift cards in the PC Optimum app.

Furthermore, Shoppers allows amex, whereas No Frills only allows Visa and Mastercard.

I guess, if you missed the 15% deal, and needs the giftcard NOW, then the deal is good.
Otherwise, I think it may be prudent to wait for a better deal.
Dec 25, 2019
58 posts
303 upvotes
dchimera wrote: No Frills Coquitlam was out of Netflix but had Uber Eats.
Is it Sewak's or Dennis' No Frills?
Jun 30, 2009
761 posts
227 upvotes
Vancouver
Nonymoth22 wrote: Is it Sewak's or Dennis' No Frills?
The one at the Linton/Como Lake complex. Looks like Dennis'. Sewak is the PoCo branch on Lougheed, not too far from the PoCo Costco.
Dec 25, 2019
58 posts
303 upvotes
dchimera wrote: The one at the Linton/Como Lake complex. Looks like Dennis'. Sewak is the PoCo branch on Lougheed, not too far from the PoCo Costco.
Great thanks. Checked out Sewak since it's the closest and they have a bunch of $30 Netflix GCs so I got 4 of those! Check them out if you can too, they have plenty left.