Expired Hot Deals

[No Frills] MAGNUM Ice Cream 3/4s $1.97 (after coupon) June 4-10 ONTARIO or $0.97 at RCSS w/PM and PC Points.

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2020 10:34 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1441 posts
634 upvotes
Edmonton
In the West, its every $9 spent on Magnum, get 3K in points back.

Whos good at math lol, whats the best way to maximize this deal

And best price I can get PM is with Sobeys for $5/box
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
33486 posts
3627 upvotes
Winnipeg
I don't see the coupon?
Nov 13, 2009
537 posts
100 upvotes
Somewhere N of 49th …
The download limit for the coupon has been reached
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
33486 posts
3627 upvotes
Winnipeg
I don't even see it
Sep 15, 2019
198 posts
430 upvotes
High
I have 4 browsers on my desktop, used both regular and Incognito on all and printed 32 coupons. Awesome deal
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
33486 posts
3627 upvotes
Winnipeg
^I must be blind then
Nov 13, 2009
537 posts
100 upvotes
Somewhere N of 49th …
Babaji01 wrote: I have 4 browsers on my desktop, used both regular and Incognito on all and printed 32 coupons. Awesome deal
I don't know how when you have to sign into Websaver..heck even in Incognito Mode or Private Browser on a completely different PC
"The coupon you are looking for is not available at the moment.
You have either previously printed it, the campaign is over, or the download threshold has been exceeded. Please check back again soon."
Nov 1, 2016
770 posts
816 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote: DO they still accept paper coupon with pandemic?
All of my local grocery stores like no frills, Walmart, loblaws and FreshCo accepts coupons. I think it's a shame if they don't accept coupons at a time like this when many are unemployed and trying to make their pennies stretch. (aside from the fact that this is a Magnum ice cream bar sale)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5983 posts
2690 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
crayola1 wrote: All of my local grocery stores like no frills, Walmart, loblaws and FreshCo accepts coupons. I think it's a shame if they don't accept coupons at a time like this when many are unemployed and trying to make their pennies stretch. (aside from the fact that this is a Magnum ice cream bar sale)
How about SDM?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Nov 1, 2016
770 posts
816 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote: How about SDM?
Do we live in the same neighborhood?

I'm asking only because on another post, some have mentioned their local Loblaws, ValuMart and No frills did not accept coupons. It's YMMV.