• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2020 9:47 pm
[OP]
Jun 21, 2009
107 posts
246 upvotes
toronto

[No Frills] No Name disinfectant wipes 70 count $3

saw them in black creek and eglinton ave w no frill, limit 4 , they have a full ballet , got some , just wonder are they any good ?
Last edited by keanehoa on Jul 31st, 2020 9:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
23 replies
Nov 15, 2006
674 posts
419 upvotes
Toronto
Are the wipes inside yellow color?
[OP]
Jun 21, 2009
107 posts
246 upvotes
toronto
wrecker wrote: Are the wipes inside yellow color?

like this one but 70/ct
[OP]
Jun 21, 2009
107 posts
246 upvotes
toronto
I don't know how to post a picture, the are inside a plastic can with yellow lable
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1706 posts
6733 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Was in my no frills today at Kennedy and Eglinton in Scarborough and they had them too. Limit of 24. Exact same as Lysol wipes and even smell better. Plenty of stock there. I was going to post later on tonight. Lol.
Images
  • upload.jpg
What's in your wallet?
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19526 posts
2240 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Spawk1028 wrote: Was in my no frills today at Kennedy and Eglinton in Scarborough and they had them too. Limit of 24. Exact same as Lysol wipes and even smell better. Plenty of stock there. I was going to post later on tonight. Lol.
So you bought the full amount allowed then? i.e what ever amount was left when you took that picture is now -24? lol

I've been trying to find isopropyl i.e rubbing alcohol and they're all sold out everywhere. I use them to disinfect almost everything in my home, door knobs, computer mouse/keyboards, monitors, etc.
Aug 17, 2018
905 posts
655 upvotes
Supercooled wrote: So you bought the full amount allowed then? i.e what ever amount was left when you took that picture is now -24? lol

I've been trying to find isopropyl i.e rubbing alcohol and they're all sold out everywhere. I use them to disinfect almost everything in my home, door knobs, computer mouse/keyboards, monitors, etc.
Did you try kijiji? Or no sellers where your located? There were plenty of ads since January and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2275 posts
4995 upvotes
Mississauga
95thRiflesOCI wrote: Did you try kijiji? Or no sellers where your located? There were plenty of ads since January and the prices are pretty reasonable.
I’m not seeing anyone selling wipes on Kijiji in general and most people are even offering to buy at 2-3 times asking price on Kijiji.
Aug 17, 2018
905 posts
655 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: I’m not seeing anyone selling wipes on Kijiji in general and most people are even offering to buy at 2-3 times asking price on Kijiji.
I bought some wipes last time off someone on around $6 for 30 but they were sterile wipes. Using AHP wipes now at around $30 per 160
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2013
2402 posts
3702 upvotes
West
Can confirm these work just as well as Lysol. I've followed the big man's advice, and eaten one of these every day with breakfast. I haven't gotten COVID yet.
Aug 17, 2018
905 posts
655 upvotes
Phonophoresis wrote: Can confirm these work just as well as Lysol. I've followed the big man's advice, and eaten one of these every day with breakfast. I haven't gotten COVID yet.
only works if you squeeze the wipes to get the liquid out and inject it.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19526 posts
2240 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
95thRiflesOCI wrote: Did you try kijiji? Or no sellers where your located? There were plenty of ads since January and the prices are pretty reasonable.

I still have a few bottles left but want to stock pile. Not willing to pay over retail for it. Yet.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10097 posts
964 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone disinfect their clothes in the dryer? Throw 5-6 sheets into the dry and air dry only (no heat)
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2484 posts
1272 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Poutinesauce wrote: I don't get people who constantly disinfect every commonly touched surface in their home. I much prefer to just wash my hands after coming back from outside before touching any of these surfaces.
Except you can't avoid touching some surfaces while doing so.
The front door, the bathroom door, light switches, faucet handles..
This space for rent.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
8500 posts
7916 upvotes
TheImp wrote: Except you can't avoid touching some surfaces while doing so.
The front door, the bathroom door, light switches, faucet handles..
Other than the front door, not in my place. I always leave something so I can watch my hands immediately after entering without touching anything in the house. I press the hand soap bottle and the faucet with my elbow.