Expired Hot Deals

[No Frills] PC Easy-Carve Boneless Turkey On Sale $22.50 (Reg. $45) (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2020 6:49 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1431 posts
1003 upvotes
Canada's South Coast

PC Easy-Carve Boneless Turkey On Sale $22.50 (Reg. $45) (YMMV)

Price:
$22.50
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
No Frills
No Frills in Chatham ON has the PC Easy Carve Turkeys on Sale for 1/2 off! They had about 6 in stock when I was there and I bought one. I'm not sure if they had more in the back or not.

UPC: 060383131579

PC Easy Care Turkeys are 8.4 lbs (3.85 kg) and other than 2 included drumsticks are completely boneless, all white turkey breast stuffed with traditional cranberry stuffing. They cook from frozen at 350"f for 4 1/2 to 5 hours on a rack in a shallow baking pan. You just lightly coat with vegetable oil and baste occasionally. Instructions suggest covering top with foil only near the last hour of baking if necessary.

These turkey roasts are very similar to the 3.3 lb Butterball turkey breasts you often see for $20-$25 each. With the PC Easy carve turkey deal, you are getting 8.4 lbs of white turkey breast meat/stuffing and 2 drumsticks for about the same price as the 3.3 lb. butterball turkey roast!

Not sure if this deal is across all No Frills stores with stock or just store specific. If you are a fan of turkey, didn't get your fill during the recent holidays and particularly like white meat and without all the fuss of carving and deboning etc, this is a great deal. With the No Frills $1 sale going on both this week and next, it can't hurt to take a look when in your local No Frills store. If your store has them, they should be located with all the regular frozen turkeys etc.

This is a link only to show the product packaging, this is NOT a link to the deal: https://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/groce ... ing-gravy/

As always, YMMV

Cheers Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Last edited by montward on Feb 19th, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.
5 replies
Penalty Box
Aug 25, 2019
253 posts
307 upvotes
For me Dark Meat is the best part of the Turkey

/Such a Turkey sounds like a Crime Against Nature Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
These fragile bodies of touch and taste
This vibrant skin, this hair like lace
Spirits open to the thrust of grace
Never a breath you can afford to waste B.C.
Apr 13, 2004
198 posts
96 upvotes
York Region, Ontario
8lb turkey? That's Cornish hen territory.

Here I am expecting something like a 16-18 pounder like a fresh one from Round the Bend but 8lbs?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
7003 posts
2975 upvotes
::2dFx:: wrote: 8lb turkey? That's Cornish hen territory.

Here I am expecting something like a 16-18 pounder like a fresh one from Round the Bend but 8lbs?
That's because it's just the white meat portion of a real turkey.
Jan 21, 2015
14 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just before Christmas Walmart was unloading te stuffed and not stuffed turkey breast roasts for five bucks each. This offer is not really a bargoon.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1431 posts
1003 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
danybear wrote: Just before Christmas Walmart was unloading te stuffed and not stuffed turkey breast roasts for five bucks each. This offer is not really a bargoon.
Thanks danybear Wow.... $5 for a stuffed turkey breast roast? Most likely the 3.3 lb. butterball brand as that's all I saw our local Walmart carry during the holiday season $5 ….what a deal !! I would have stocked up on that! Winking Face

My local Walmart unfortunately didn't have a deal like that or even CLOSE to that either just before or after Christmas. I purposely waited for post-Christmas markdowns on the turkey roasts at WM and they never did reduce them. In fact, my local WM still have lots as of now and they are still priced at $21.97 for the 3.3 lb box Confused Face