[No Frills] PC Toilet Paper $3,77

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2021 11:41 pm
[OP]
May 3, 2009
545 posts
703 upvotes

[No Frills] PC Toilet Paper $3,77

This may not be exciting to most of you as its toilet paper Face With Tears Of Joy - but it was exciting to me as its a great deal - Its normally $5-$6 which is already a great deal on toilet paper ... but I have never seen this price - $3.77 !!! Its something we will all eventually need or run out of .... Yes its comparable to the normal Purex or Royale in my opinion but I may not be the expert ....
Images
  • IMG_2354.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 6th, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
7 replies
Jul 22, 2020
417 posts
58 upvotes
WinnieH wrote: This may not be exciting to most of you as its toilet paper Face With Tears Of Joy - but it was exciting to me as its a great deal - Its normally $5-$6 which is already a great deal on toilet paper ... but I have never seen this price - $3.77 !!! Its something we will all eventually need or run out of .... Yes its comparable to the normal Purex or Royale in my opinion but I may not be the expert ....
That's only $1.33 off reg price... But it'd be hot if it was 50% or more off... I wish it would be $1-2 when they have their $1 and $2 sales... Does it give the total footage length?
[OP]
May 3, 2009
545 posts
703 upvotes
I think it has now gone to $6 in some stores so I still think its an awesome deal for some of us ! I threw away the packaging so have no idea.... LOL
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
1104 posts
1676 upvotes
I don't use toilet paper. I use the three sea shells. :-)

$50 15GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Rogers
$22.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
$0.00 a month w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk / $9.99 6 months texting (FREE using Google Rewards) - Fongo Mobile App
Aug 24, 2018
358 posts
138 upvotes
Langley BC
I save on a lot of things but not this.
I get the strongest so my finger doesn't go thought it !
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1928 posts
1948 upvotes
Montreal
my question to the president : You are a president and you chose this toilet paper?
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
[OP]
May 3, 2009
545 posts
703 upvotes
What8ever8left wrote: I save on a lot of things but not this.
I get the strongest so my finger doesn't go thought it !
LOL - This one is similar to the normal Royale or Purex in my opinion - And still way better than the recycle ones (well intentioned though ) that are often very rough ...
Aug 24, 2018
358 posts
138 upvotes
Langley BC
WinnieH wrote: LOL - This one is similar to the normal Royale or Purex in my opinion - And still way better than the recycle ones (well intentioned though ) that are often very rough ...
Purex Ultra or really anything 3 ply.
I do buy them when they are on sale :)