Expired Hot Deals

[No Frills] Redeem & Get Points Event (Sept 25-26)

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2020 10:12 pm
[OP]
Member
Apr 10, 2020
255 posts
976 upvotes

[No Frills] Redeem & Get Points Event (Sept 25-26)

Only available on Friday and Saturday (September 25 and 26) at No Frills!

Redeem 60,000 PC points and get 6,000 PC points
Redeem 120,000 PC points and get 18,000 PC points
Redeem 180,000 PC points and get 36,000 PC points
29 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1293 posts
2472 upvotes
The pic is from last page of the flyer.
Images
  • B405ADC4-1163-4515-909E-9D5F7B4B1659.png
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 26, 2003
34162 posts
3894 upvotes
Winnipeg
first time see this promo, maybe it be helpful to know earlier when this is coming
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
3134 posts
1481 upvotes
Toronto
divx wrote: first time see this promo, maybe it be helpful to know earlier when this is coming
Ok, I nominate you for the job. Find out when these happen in future and report back. But let us know a lot more earlier, ok?
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12083 posts
3254 upvotes
Scarberia
not bad, but i need to collect 20k pts in a hurry to use with the pcf mastercard! currently has 100k!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2001
4085 posts
2182 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
beachlover wrote: Ok, I nominate you for the job. Find out when these happen in future and report back. But let us know a lot more earlier, ok?
I chose to interpret it as: Wow, it is very helpful to get this advance notice of this promo. First time I've seen it.

However, maybe divx has a bad rep and doesn't get the benefit of the doubt . Face Screaming In Fear
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2007
2417 posts
1455 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Thank you for being positive. You are a good person.
b0ne wrote: I chose to interpret it as: Wow, it is very helpful to get this advance notice of this promo. First time I've seen it.

However, maybe divx has a bad rep and doesn't get the benefit of the doubt . Face Screaming In Fear
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
3134 posts
1481 upvotes
Toronto
StealthFinder wrote: Thank you for being positive. You are a good person.
Nothing wrong with being positive. However, misinterpreting positively doesn't mean someone's a good person. Some might even interpret their comment as passive aggressive. And even if it is, I still can't say if they are a good person or not.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2007
2417 posts
1455 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
LoL !!! I was being positive with you. There is never any harm in being nice or complimenting someone. Have an awesome day !!!
beachlover wrote: Nothing wrong with being positive. However, misinterpreting positively doesn't mean someone's a good person. Some might even interpret their comment as passive aggressive. And even if it is, I still can't say if they are a good person or not.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Newbie
Mar 6, 2014
14 posts
12 upvotes
Mississauga
beachlover wrote: Ok, I nominate you for the job. Find out when these happen in future and report back. But let us know a lot more earlier, ok?
I interpreted divx's comment the same way you did
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
3134 posts
1481 upvotes
Toronto
StealthFinder wrote: LoL !!! I was being positive with you. There is never any harm in being nice or complimenting someone. Have an awesome day !!!
Lol, then why did you quote them?

Ok, your reading comprehension is quite extraordinary !!!
[OP]
Member
Apr 10, 2020
255 posts
976 upvotes
divx wrote: first time see this promo, maybe it be helpful to know earlier when this is coming
Not sure why you think this is not early enough. The flyers haven't officially come out and I have posted here as soon as possible. :facepalm:
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
3134 posts
1481 upvotes
Toronto
GeneralStore wrote: Not sure why you think this is not early enough. The flyers haven't officially come out and I have posted here as soon as possible. :facepalm:
Because they must think you're the No Frills General Store.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 1, 2015
763 posts
434 upvotes
Scxm Free Zone
You guys can make a scene of this Face With Tears Of Joy

Entertaining enough for me

Anyways, thanks op. Upvoted
Zoomer Wireless happy new customer:
800 mins + 5G LTE data for $36 + $100 new activation credit + $50 credit

Do your part to end the monopoly. Every little bit helps.
Jr. Member
Jul 3, 2019
191 posts
137 upvotes
Richmond Hill
much better compared to the loblaws promo
but shoppers 200k/$300 or 250k/$400 is still better

Top