Expired Hot Deals

[No Frills] Royale Toilet Paper 30 rolls $9.97 (GTA only? Ontario?)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2021 11:07 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
5684 posts
2032 upvotes
GTEH!

[No Frills] Royale Toilet Paper 30 rolls $9.97 (GTA only? Ontario?)

If peeps need TP, in this week's new No Frills Flyer (GTA only?), Royale TP 30 roll on sale for $9.97.
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 15th, 2020 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
😎
13 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2545 posts
1792 upvotes
Not sure why people buy Royale, I tried it the other week and again was disappointed.

1. produces a cloud of paper flake dust
2. tears super easily, need to roll up multiple layers even if just to blow your nose
3. disintegrates as you wipe, leaving bits of paper everywhere

I find the walmart "Great Value" TP to have none of those problems and its regular price (per square) is the same as Royale sale price. Kirkland and Charmin are even better but expensive
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2002
1067 posts
88 upvotes
Waterloo
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: Not sure why people buy Royale, I tried it the other week and again was disappointed.

2. tears super easily, need to roll up multiple layers even if just to blow your nose

I find the walmart "Great Value" TP to have none of those problems and its regular price (per square) is the same as Royale sale price. Kirkland and Charmin are even better but expensive
Hence the cheap pricing on these. Do your butt a favour and get a bidet add on. You'll thank me later.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1459 posts
809 upvotes
Toronto
It’s gone up $1 since last sale. I remember it used to be like 7.97, then 8.97 now 9.97.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13252 posts
3675 upvotes
RFD
Ironballz wrote: Hence the cheap pricing on these. Do your butt a favour and get a bidet add on. You'll thank me later.
This is RFD where people don't want to spend money. Instead of buying a bidet, do the same thing in your bathtub with your existing detachable shower head /s Face With Tears Of Joy

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
5684 posts
2032 upvotes
GTEH!
Bleachway wrote: It’s gone up $1 since last sale. I remember it used to be like 7.97, then 8.97 now 9.97.
Inflation. Neutral Face
😎
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2225 posts
2068 upvotes
Whitby
Stock up. Resell later. Kidding 🤣 Take what you need. Bidet when you can.
Feb 8, 2020
21 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Check ur PC Optimum app for additional points. I got 1800 points for every $9 spent. Thats $1.80 off (in a way)...
92D4B650-A4F2-4D42-A538-93B3A2A0262B.jpeg
Deal Fanatic
May 26, 2009
5832 posts
1818 upvotes
Toronto
radeonboy wrote: This is RFD where people don't want to spend money. Instead of buying a bidet, do the same thing in your bathtub with your existing detachable shower head /s Face With Tears Of Joy

Apr 2, 2008
643 posts
308 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: Not sure why people buy Royale, I tried it the other week and again was disappointed.

Get the purple one, better than the original and no flake dust. It is not as strong as Charming but it does the work.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9719 posts
4378 upvotes
Toronto

completely agree with royale

i find kirkland tp though is not as good as before as it is thinner now and feels like sandpaper
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is