Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

Shan spices for $0.77 only. Regular price $1.29

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2015 9:57 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2909 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto

[No Frills] Shan spices for $0.77 only. Regular price $1.29

Shan spices on sale at no frills for $0.77 only. Regular price $1.29.

I saw chicken tikka, butter chicken, tandoori, some chinese flavours, biryani, korma, karhai, nihari and many others.
14 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
19405 posts
8102 upvotes
Toronto
Price chopper still exists? :lol:
Realtor - Investment Properties
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10155 posts
14704 upvotes
GT-EH
OP must've meant No Frills.
Nov 26, 2014
90 posts
27 upvotes
Brampton, ON
If you goto those mom and pop stores , u can get 2 for a $1...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2909 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
oops sorry, it was no frills. how do I change it?
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
Why cook it when you have ALL YOU CAN EAT buffets that are a dime a dozen for $10 or less?

Just fill yourself like a pig for lunch at your local AYCE Indian buffet. Head back to the office and have one heck of a dump (Indian food brings out the best in me!) & have a light dinner.
Dec 18, 2013
533 posts
101 upvotes
^ Gee where?

Here in Saskatoon, I went to this South Asian hotel once, both spice and price hit me! $30 for one meal!
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1407 posts
911 upvotes
next time try a restaurant instead of a hotel, it will be cheaper. or make an indian friend and hangout at his place, he will feed you till the food comes out of your nose. all for free
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3739 posts
5141 upvotes
Oakville
Shan masala, yum!

I got my Polish and Ukrainian friends to use this in their cooking and they LOVE it. Made in Karachi, Pakistan! Tastes almost as good as back home!

Next time you have some Goulash... You know what to do
-ZdpZ... ;)
Jan 7, 2008
33 posts
6 upvotes
These spices have MSG and are extremely harmful for your health. Stay away from these crap cheap spices. Just use your own ethinic indian seperate spices like coriander powder and cumin powder etc and pinch of ground cardamom seed. Honestly if you want your stomach to give you cramps then please go for shan spices.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
1970 posts
963 upvotes
shwetamit wrote: These spices have MSG and are extremely harmful for your health. Stay away from these crap cheap spices. Just use your own ethinic indian seperate spices like coriander powder and cumin powder etc and pinch of ground cardamom seed. Honestly if you want your stomach to give you cramps then please go for shan spices.
exactly what i was hoping for, thanks!
Aug 11, 2009
904 posts
198 upvotes
Brampton
DrunkenStupor wrote: Why cook it when you have ALL YOU CAN EAT buffets that are a dime a dozen for $10 or less?

Just fill yourself like a pig for lunch at your local AYCE Indian buffet. Head back to the office and have one heck of a dump (Indian food brings out the best in me!) & have a light dinner.
Thats expensive!! Its $5.99 for lunch buffet at the kennedy rd plaza near clearence. A big banner outside with price.