Hot Deals

[No Frills] Tide (13 Pods/1.18L Liquid)/Bounce Sheets (60s) -$0.74 for 2 with Coupon/Optimum Points @ No Frills West now to Sept. 5!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2019 3:24 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2373 posts
814 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.

[No Frills] Tide (13 Pods/1.18L Liquid)/Bounce Sheets (60s) -$0.74 for 2 with Coupon/Optimum Points @ No Frills West now to Sept. 5!

The B.C. No Frills has 13-count Tide Pods, 1.18L Tide Liquid and 60-count Bounce Dryer Sheets on for $2.87 starting tomorrow, on August 23 - **in No-Frills Flyer for a second week, so the offer's good through September 5**

Use the coupon at P&G for $3 off for two: https://www.pgeveryday.ca/offers?q=tide It includes Bounce. There's also a $1-off coupon there too for one Tide.

With the second week of the offer, Smartsource seems to have removed the $3-off on two coupon, but still has the $1-off coupon for Tide: http://www.smartsource.ca/smartsource2/ ... cale=en_CA

The $1-off on Tide coupon is back on save.ca: https://www.save.ca/searchhandler/tide?sv=tide

So the only place currently to get the $3-off coupon is on P&G. The $1-off per Tide is still a great value and some have also had success redeeming the offer for Tide from CO51, although that's definitely YMMV. Some others have been successful PMing at the Superstore even though the Tide product isn't identical and if you can do that, you'll probably have more success redeeming the CO51 offer.

Additionally you can load offers via a PC Optimum portal here: https://www.pcoptimumoffers.ca/en/pg/ti ... esh/portal It's for 1,000 points on Tide, Bounce and Downy. FYI: Once the offer's loaded, it says under Offer Terms: "Offer valid at participating stores location operating under the Loblaws Inc. and Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. banners." Therefore if you have the opportunity, you could also price match the No-Frills offer at another Loblaws-bannered store.

I can confirm that my hubby bought four Tides using two coupons and received 4,000 points.
According to those using the PC Optimum offer, the offer is reloadable, meaning you can get it again if you go back to the portal.

So...
If you buy two Tide/Bounce products :

$5.74 for two - $3 for the coupon - $2 in points for 1,000 points X 2.

In this case, it comes out to $0.74 for two or $0.37 each.
Last edited by TheHans on Aug 30th, 2019 11:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
If snitches get stitches, it stands to reason that Major League Baseball snitches get 108 stitches.
92 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
2665 posts
2471 upvotes
GTA
Has anyone got the points at No Frills ? The offer says valid at Loblaws and SDM
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2373 posts
814 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
Kfox wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 12:52 am
Has anyone got the points at No Frills ? The offer says valid at Loblaws and SDM
The offer says under Offer Terms: "Offer valid at participating stores location operating under the Loblaws Inc. and Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. banners." So it's good at the No-Frills. The offer starts on Friday.
If snitches get stitches, it stands to reason that Major League Baseball snitches get 108 stitches.
Sep 7, 2017
243 posts
139 upvotes
Offer says 1000 pts. Doesn’t say for every or per like the other offers so I am going to interpret as a one shot 1000 Pts. And not for every bottle.

Unless somebody has purchased and can verify.
Jul 11, 2017
320 posts
253 upvotes
Bidjaan wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 8:27 am
Offer says 1000 pts. Doesn’t say for every or per like the other offers so I am going to interpret as a one shot 1000 Pts. And not for every bottle.

Unless somebody has purchased and can verify.
Does give you points for each one purchased. Although if you purchase different scents of the same product (Like I bought 4 Downy unstoppables, two different scents), it will only give you points on the first two. But you can put in an inquiry and get the missing points.
Oct 11, 2018
126 posts
180 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for all the coupons, CO51.
If you live in Toronto, Ontario, the FreshCo flyer has Bounce 120 sheets for $3.97, easily PM at No Frills/RCSS
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
1345 posts
715 upvotes
condo
FYI, this deal is for Tide Simply, the yellow bottles and tide pods. Not the regular tide liquid or pods, which is the reason for the different counts per package.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1265 posts
2008 upvotes
The flyer in ON also shows tide pods at 2.87
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1265 posts
2008 upvotes
FYI CO51 offer is for pods count 14 +
The No frills sale is 13 count
Jan 30, 2017
286 posts
36 upvotes
I bought this with loading the offer on optimum..

But I want to buy more using another coupon tomorrow but the offer on my optimum disappeared..

Is it true that once u take advantage of a loaded offer it disappears?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2373 posts
814 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
Eaglesfan99 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 12:04 pm
I bought this with loading the offer on optimum..

But I want to buy more using another coupon tomorrow but the offer on my optimum disappeared..

Is it true that once u take advantage of a loaded offer it disappears?
Yes, On the offer terms it says, "Offer expires after one use and cannot be used in subsequent transactions." BUT apparently you can reload the offer from the portal.

Are you relatively new to the Optimum program? If you want to check it out, this is a good thread about the program generally: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/pc-opti ... 57875/135/
Last edited by TheHans on Aug 23rd, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 11, 2018
126 posts
180 upvotes
Toronto
"Offer expires after one use and cannot be used in subsequent transactions."
Do I still get 2 x 1000 pts if I have 2 Tide products in 1 receipt?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2373 posts
814 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
That's my interpretation, yes. And on this thread, someone confirmed that they got points for more than one on one receipt.
May 26, 2011
532 posts
316 upvotes
Rcss has tax free on Saturday. While there's always a risk they don't carry them in stock, it's worth keeping it in mind if your local NF is oos,and want to price match at rcss.
Koodo, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Drop, meridian, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM and Tangerine customer.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)