Hot Deals

[No Frills] Tide (13 Pods/1.18L Liquid)/Bounce Sheets (60s) -$0.74 for 2 with Coupon/Optimum Points @ No Frills West now to Sept. 5!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2019 3:24 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1797 posts
462 upvotes
Bought 8 packs of pods at No Frills using 4 coupons and got 8000 PC optimum points, bounce 60 pack was out of stock. Superstore didn't carry these or the bounce 60 packs.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2373 posts
814 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
You know you can reload the offer from the portal, right? Maybe the Bounce will be in stock later in the week and you can get more Tide. :-) Can you ever have enough? Haha
If snitches get stitches, it stands to reason that Major League Baseball snitches get 108 stitches.
Jan 30, 2017
287 posts
36 upvotes
TheHans wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 12:55 pm
Yes, On the offer terms it says, "Offer expires after one use and cannot be used in subsequent transactions." BUT apparently you can reload the offer from the portal.

Are you relatively new to the Optimum program? If you want to check it out, this is a good thread about the program generally: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/pc-opti ... 57875/135/
Thank you yes I am new to optimum.. so I already redeemed it once but I reloaded the offer and it is on my main screen now

Can I go tomorrow to no frills and redeem it again
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2373 posts
814 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
Eaglesfan99 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 7:24 pm
Thank you yes I am new to optimum.. so I already redeemed it once but I reloaded the offer and it is on my main screen now

Can I go tomorrow to no frills and redeem it again
Yes, I don't see why not. But if you print multiple coupons (which you should be able to do with unique codes because I did) why not just buy a bunch at the same time? You'll get the 1000 points for each one. And you should definitely go to that thread. It's a super helpful thread about the Optimum program and how it works. It definitely can be confusing.
If snitches get stitches, it stands to reason that Major League Baseball snitches get 108 stitches.
Jan 30, 2017
287 posts
36 upvotes
TheHans wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 7:30 pm
Yes, I don't see why not. But if you print multiple coupons (which you should be able to do with unique codes because I did) why not just buy a bunch at the same time? You'll get the 1000 points for each one. And you should definitely go to that thread. It's a super helpful thread about the Optimum program and how it works. It definitely can be confusing.
Although what you are describing is possible, I had such a hard time doing just one of these coupons, I don’t think the cashier will let me do more then one...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2373 posts
814 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
Eaglesfan99 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 8:34 pm
Although what you are describing is possible, I had such a hard time doing just one of these coupons, I don’t think the cashier will let me do more then one...
Cashiers...I feel your pain. Most are fine, but some make it their life's mission to find an excuse not to accept a coupon. Well, you can still continue reloading the offer and go in a few more times. And avoid that cashier haha.
Apr 12, 2008
257 posts
57 upvotes
maverikbc wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 2:31 pm
Rcss has tax free on Saturday. While there's always a risk they don't carry them in stock, it's worth keeping it in mind if your local NF is oos,and want to price match at rcss.
Its listed as “grocery” on my no frills receipt which isnt listed in their categories for no tax tomorrow on the flyer. But groceries not listed in their exclusions either...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2373 posts
814 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
rukiastar wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 9:37 pm
Its listed as “grocery” on my no frills receipt which isnt listed in their categories for no tax tomorrow on the flyer. But groceries not listed in their exclusions either...
I hope someone will post here today if he/she is successful with an RCSS price match and no tax due to the Tax Free Saturday. That's a great score.
Jun 23, 2009
40 posts
8 upvotes
burnaby
The two superstores (Surrey and Delta) I went to didn't carry the same size so was unable to price match.

Per OPs first post, was able to buy 4 boxes of bounce with two coupons. Also got 4000 PC points at No Frills on Fraser Highway in Surrey.

Thanked OP.
Aug 15, 2018
5 posts
3 upvotes
The tax free only applies to certain categories and laundry detergent isn’t one of them
Images
  • BE991E92-DB1A-4A88-9235-F2815B0F43E1.jpeg
Deal Addict
May 11, 2003
2467 posts
331 upvotes
Slightly different deal. Freshco in Toronto has them for $3.97. I used the $3 coupon and then did a CO51 for an additional $1 off each package. As an added bonus, the Freshco package is 20 per pack, whereas the No Frills one was a 16 pack. Thanks OP.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Nov 18, 2009
39 posts
14 upvotes
Tried to use the Smartsource coupon at No Frills in Brantford. Rejected because they said the address in the coupon was too small to read.

Is there anyway to get these coupons to print a larger font?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2373 posts
814 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
debacle wrote:
Aug 24th, 2019 8:19 pm
Tried to use the Smartsource coupon at No Frills in Brantford. Rejected because they said the address in the coupon was too small to read.

Is there anyway to get these coupons to print a larger font?
Can you just save the pdf rather than print it? Then open the pdf file and before printing, make the image larger under Custom Scale, like 110% or 120% or something.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)