Hot Deals

[No Frills] Tide (13 Pods/1.18L Liquid) or Bounce Sheets (60s) $1.47 After Coupon at No Frills (West)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2019 3:27 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2323 posts
767 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.

[No Frills] Tide (13 Pods/1.18L Liquid) or Bounce Sheets (60s) $1.47 After Coupon at No Frills (West)

The B.C. No Frills has 13-count Tide Pods, 1.18L Tide Liquid and 60-count Bounce Dryer Sheets on for $2.97 this week.

Use the coupon at P&G for $3 for two: https://www.pgeveryday.ca/offers

Get each for $1.47 when the dust clears. There's also a $1-off coupon there too. And the $1-off coupon is also at Smart Source.
If snitches get stitches, it stands to reason that Major League Baseball snitches get 108 stitches.
20 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2323 posts
767 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
The No Frills one or the P&G one? Both work for me. If it's the P&G link, maybe try going in through the Tide site: https://tide.ca/en-ca/latest-news-and-coupons
If snitches get stitches, it stands to reason that Major League Baseball snitches get 108 stitches.
Jun 24, 2019
96 posts
230 upvotes
Guelph
Literally drove out right when I saw this! Thank you. I spent $3.70 in total for two Tide Simples. You get 26 Tide Pod Simples if you buy two 13 packs, but I went the more price-efficient route and bought two 25-load liquid detergent bottles. This'll go well with when I do laundry with non-clothing items that don't need the full power of Tide Pods (e.g. clothes, mop heads, microfiber cloths).
~ Tummers!
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
1359 posts
624 upvotes
Vancouver
Doing laundry almost everyday
Thanks p
Op
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2323 posts
767 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
tomtomtom wrote:
Jul 20th, 2019 4:34 pm
Thanks OP.

Pod sucks. The packets always stuck on the rubber gaskets on my front loader. Will stick with liquid.
I never even thought of getting those until I got a sample or something. I found that the value seemed better. Like more one-pod loads than I got with the liquid. I always wash in cold water and find I have to use more liquid than they say.
Last edited by TheHans on Jul 21st, 2019 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2323 posts
767 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
Tummers wrote:
Jul 20th, 2019 4:12 pm
Literally drove out right when I saw this! Thank you. I spent $3.70 in total for two Tide Simples. You get 26 Tide Pod Simples if you buy two 13 packs, but I went the more price-efficient route and bought two 25-load liquid detergent bottles. This'll go well with when I do laundry with non-clothing items that don't need the full power of Tide Pods (e.g. clothes, mop heads, microfiber cloths).
I'm glad you had no problems. Sometimes cashiers can be weird about printable coupons. It can get annoying.
May 26, 2011
528 posts
314 upvotes
I'll try free oxyclean first, mentioned in other thread. Most cashiers where I go price match food basics.
Koodo, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Drop, meridian, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM and Tangerine customer.
Oct 17, 2007
216 posts
395 upvotes
3rd Rock
TheHans wrote:
Jul 21st, 2019 2:02 am
Sometimes cashiers can be weird about printable coupons. It can get annoying.
You may get $1-off mfg coupon at Walmart.
Check the ailse at the entrance or at front of detergent sheves, where they have the Tide in cardboard boxes, there are tons of coupon booklets attached. Expiry is July 31 though.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
30510 posts
2519 upvotes
Winnipeg
time to stock up agian
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2323 posts
767 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
maverikbc wrote:
Jul 21st, 2019 12:20 pm
I'll try free oxyclean first, mentioned in other thread. Most cashiers where I go price match food basics.
Great offer, but Food Basics is only in Ontario I think.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2323 posts
767 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
oahu wrote:
Jul 21st, 2019 1:41 pm
You may get $1-off mfg coupon at Walmart.
Check the ailse at the entrance or at front of detergent sheves, where they have the Tide in cardboard boxes, there are tons of coupon booklets attached. Expiry is July 31 though.
Did you try to price match this at Wal-Mart? And is that coupon just for Wal-Mart or can it be used at any other store? The $3 for two is still better, but a $1 manufacturer's coupon is great as a backup, just in case a store won't accept the printable one.
May 26, 2011
528 posts
314 upvotes
TheHans wrote:
Jul 21st, 2019 3:10 pm
Great offer, but Food Basics is only in Ontario I think.
Two of the rcss I frequent, most cashiers price match nationwide. Apparently their system allow to enter any competitors nationwide. When they ask me which store the flyer is from, I sometimes say the name of a not well known but local store.
Koodo, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Drop, meridian, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM and Tangerine customer.