• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2020 10:58 pm
[OP]
Oct 26, 2018
10 posts
2 upvotes

No Frills Toronto area Price Match

Hi,

I was wondering if people here can list or attach a snap of the list of the stores No Frills(Toronto area)
Price Match with.
Thanks. Will appreciate the help.
7 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18587 posts
6626 upvotes
Toronto
Really YMMV since each No Frills competes with different stores in the area. Generally you will find No Frills matches Walmart, FreshCo, Food Basics, Loblaws and Metro.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15221 posts
12390 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
carmaster wrote: Really YMMV since each No Frills competes with different stores in the area. Generally you will find No Frills matches Walmart, FreshCo, Food Basics, Loblaws and Metro.
This

Every store is gonna maintain their own list

Stores that offer Price Matching typically have a “local list” behind the cash or at Customer Service
And it usually encompasses who THEY SEE as competition within an X Mile / Km distance

You need to ask the stores you deal with two Questions
1- Do you price match (mostly YES @ No Frills)
2- And if YES ... who with ?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1534 posts
902 upvotes
NOYB
You're welcome. :P

But like they said YMMV. I found out some do not PM with Walmart.
Images
  • Screenshot 2020-11-15 at 00.31.02.png
*Zoomer + VoIP.ms + Lucky Mobile + Public Mobile user* SPEND WISELY

Self banning from the PRC sub, after a member with civility was banned from it without reasonable cause since 11/09/2020
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4168 posts
4818 upvotes
GTA
carmaster wrote: Really YMMV since each No Frills competes with different stores in the area. Generally you will find No Frills matches Walmart, FreshCo, Food Basics, Loblaws and Metro.
+ Sobey's
[OP]
Oct 26, 2018
10 posts
2 upvotes
What is ymmv?

Yes i know they usually do with the stores u mentioned but sometimes they do it with other ones like fortinos etc...so i wanna know...i'll appreciate it thanks.
[OP]
Oct 26, 2018
10 posts
2 upvotes
Yes i know about that...i'm asking other no frills locations price match stores....because they do it within the geographical range.