Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

YMMV No Frills Lindt Chocolate Bars $0.88 per bar!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2017 9:35 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 19, 2012
840 posts
254 upvotes
TORONTO

[No Frills] YMMV No Frills Lindt Chocolate Bars $0.88 per bar!

Huge YMMV Lindt chocolate bars for 88 cents each! It might be just a in store special as it's not promoted in the flyer. So YMMV

I was at the No Frills on Kennedy and Shepard and saw lint chocolate bars with many flavours, expiry dates range from late 2017 to 2018.
Images
  • IMG_0895.JPG
Last edited by Next123 on Aug 12th, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
16 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2013
1766 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
WTF! HOLY! That's a robbery man. Chain-wide hopefully.. BRB
Jul 27, 2017
208 posts
88 upvotes
Yess! Please tell me this is chain-wide! Face Savouring Delicious FoodI work near Kennedy and Sheppard but looking at the stock in the picture it'll be all gone by Monday. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold SweatSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Apr 19, 2012
840 posts
254 upvotes
TORONTO
SherlockDeals wrote: Yess! Please tell me this is chain-wide! Face Savouring Delicious FoodI work near Kennedy and Sheppard but looking at the stock in the picture it'll be all gone by Monday. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold SweatSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
I only took this pic but there's another skid same display at the other end of the store!
Nov 13, 2016
457 posts
652 upvotes
Ontario
Ohhh man ,...
Still being robbed by Canada's Telecos.
Looking forward to dotmobile.
Jul 27, 2017
208 posts
88 upvotes
Next123 wrote: I only took this pic but there's another skid same display at the other end of the store!
Sweet I'll check it out tomorrow then thanks!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1759 posts
1872 upvotes
Toronto
I'll check out Centerpoint location tomorrow!
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
Aren't there other chocolate bars on sale too? :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
Hmm pretty sure none in the vancouver east Hastings store. I was there Friday buying a big PC dark chocolate bar. I looked at the Lindt as well. Seemed to be reg price.

.88 is great deal. Lucky whoever finds them.
Temp. Banned
Jul 11, 2011
4978 posts
3330 upvotes
Ontario
I found this exact box of 5 x 100g mixed Lindt at my local Zehrs last week -->

Lindt Dark Chocolate Collection Excellence 5 x 100g Bars

Price was $3.99, and for whatever reason, there was no tax.

I bought two, but was really tempted to stock up and hand them out at Halloween. You know, be that house!
Dec 10, 2013
24 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone see the deal at other locations?
Aug 25, 2017
5 posts
1 upvote
yes i bought them for 88 cents at the kennedy and eglinton store as well last night. They have a 20 bar limit and they had crates of them just setting up in display
Aug 25, 2017
5 posts
1 upvote
There getting more in. I dont know about kennedy and sheppard but at Kennedy and Eglinton they were putting them up for 88 cents I guess for Saterday crowd. I bought the max 20 limit but I plan on going back today again.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)