None
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
45213 posts
3684 upvotes
Toronto
duyh wrote:
Apr 5th, 2013 11:22 pm
hey how do the sizes compare to a small tnf bomber and the cg bomber? i wear small on those and tnf bomber is a bit too big for me 5'7-8 165-70 lb
Cartel fits TTS, not sure about tnf bomber so i can't say but you size up 1 from the CG bomber and it should fit on a Cartel.
Jan 21, 2013
842 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
lol I came in here for the "Spring Sale" and thought it would be from the Nobis Spring Collection. Anyone know of any hot deals for spring collection?
[OP]
Dec 26, 2004
917 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
Questionz wrote:
Apr 7th, 2013 12:12 am
I'm thinking of buying a jacket, does anyone know if there is an address to indiginis co in Toronto?
like a brick and mortar? don't think so.

if you're in toronto, they will ship from canada though.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1739 posts
136 upvotes
I just got my Nobis Cartel Stone jacket! I thought I would have to pay taxes, but it just came to $487 USD. Is that the price I have to pay? Or do I have to pay taxes after it passes through the border?
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26999 posts
4296 upvotes
questionz wrote:
Apr 7th, 2013 9:50 pm
i just got my nobis cartel stone jacket! I thought i would have to pay taxes, but it just came to $487 usd. Is that the price i have to pay? Or do i have to pay taxes after it passes through the border?
ymmv
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
45213 posts
3684 upvotes
Toronto
Questionz wrote:
I just got my Nobis Cartel Stone jacket! I thought I would have to pay taxes, but it just came to $487 USD. Is that the price I have to pay? Or do I have to pay taxes after it passes through the border?
You don't pay taxes, this was answered in the other thread.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1739 posts
136 upvotes
Jimboski wrote:
Apr 7th, 2013 10:14 pm
You don't pay taxes, this was answered in the other thread.
Oh nice! Thanks Jimboski! I guess I somehow missed it, I didn't notice it anywhere. I hop ethis includes the shipping that passes the border (Canada Post cost etc), even though I chose the $0.00 shipping.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
45213 posts
3684 upvotes
Toronto
Questionz wrote:
Apr 7th, 2013 10:30 pm
Oh nice! Thanks Jimboski! I guess I somehow missed it, I didn't notice it anywhere. I hop ethis includes the shipping that passes the border (Canada Post cost etc), even though I chose the $0.00 shipping.
Free shipping is free, don't need to pay a penny even though pennies are gone now.
If you were to get hit by duties or taxes CP would have done it at your door, only FedEx and other companies bill you duties at a later date. You should be okay, enjoy the jacket.
Aug 23, 2011
535 posts
53 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Nobis Tula and Kato are on sale too at fadedsoul.com. same price but in CAD instead of USD.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2006
2022 posts
8 upvotes
there is something wrong with the site's coding/script. I tried to purchase a Nobis jacket, and the site told me my credit card was declined. I know my card was in good standing, I then tried another card, declined again. I called up my credit card company, no problem good standing, no recent online transactions. Cleared my temp files/cache...etc. Restarted computer, still same thing. Indiginis needs to get their website's coding/script done right if they expect customers to buy.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2813 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
Questionz wrote:
Hows is the fit? Mind if I ask whats your height and the size you ordered ?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1739 posts
136 upvotes
Flyhigh wrote:
Apr 8th, 2013 1:07 am
there is something wrong with the site's coding/script. I tried to purchase a Nobis jacket, and the site told me my credit card was declined. I know my card was in good standing, I then tried another card, declined again. I called up my credit card company, no problem good standing, no recent online transactions. Cleared my temp files/cache...etc. Restarted computer, still same thing. Indiginis needs to get their website's coding/script done right if they expect customers to buy.
I didn't encounter any problems with my purchase. I would think it's the indiginis co website that couldn't connect securely to your creditcard server, so it's best solution was to decline your card. Probably just a server connection issue.
osuman wrote:
Apr 8th, 2013 1:25 am
Hows is the fit? Mind if I ask whats your height and the size you ordered ?
I went to Vaughan Mills because I remembered there was a NOBIS Cartel jacket there, and found out there was a size small! It's a little poofy on me, and I felt it was a little too big, even though size small is my go-to size. The lady said that XS would be too small since the waist band would be higher, rather than me around my pants pocket area.

I ordered XS Soia and Kyo bomber jacket, only to find it was hard to put on, so I believe small would be a great fit.

But as I mentioned, it seemed to be slightly too big, and my gf said I looked like a marshmallow lol. I'm 5'7", 140lbs, and I typically wear size small shirts.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Deal Guru
Jun 12, 2003
14668 posts
1057 upvotes
Markham
it ships from toronto... as least mine did

no taxes... you pay what you paid online
ShadowVlican