None
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4556 posts
68 upvotes
Oakville
Questionz wrote:
Apr 8th, 2013 7:26 am
I went to Vaughan Mills because I remembered there was a NOBIS Cartel jacket there, and found out there was a size small! It's a little poofy on me, and I felt it was a little too big, even though size small is my go-to size. The lady said that XS would be too small since the waist band would be higher, rather than me around my pants pocket area.

I ordered XS Soia and Kyo bomber jacket, only to find it was hard to put on, so I believe small would be a great fit.

But as I mentioned, it seemed to be slightly too big, and my gf said I looked like a marshmallow lol. I'm 5'7", 140lbs, and I typically wear size small shirts.
:confused:
so Small or XS was the better fit?
Oct 23, 2010
607 posts
72 upvotes
I am looking to get a Cartel in Grey but only the black shows up under the special price. Is that normal?
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4556 posts
68 upvotes
Oakville
MicroJimnt wrote:
Apr 8th, 2013 10:32 am
I am looking to get a Cartel in Grey but only the black shows up under the special price. Is that normal?
looks like the sale is done.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1739 posts
136 upvotes
M.D. wrote:
Apr 8th, 2013 10:08 am
:confused:
so Small or XS was the better fit?
They didn't have the XS for me to try, and the Small seemed to be the right length. Body wise, it seemed a little bit bigger than I would have liked, as it didn't hug the body as much as a traditional jacket would if it were the right size.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Oct 23, 2010
607 posts
72 upvotes
Dammit... really wanted to get a Nobis Cartel in black but it ran out.
Dec 21, 2006
171 posts
36 upvotes
is the sale over? When I look at the site, it's regular price, do they ever have mackage on sale?
Oct 23, 2010
607 posts
72 upvotes
'[s2 wrote:;16625533']is the sale over? When I look at the site, it's regular price, do they ever have mackage on sale?
Yes it's over.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1739 posts
136 upvotes
I got the jacket on the same business day! I bought it on Saturday, and it was delivered on Monday evening. Luckily, the guy called me saying he was in front of my house, and I rushed home to get it. The jacket seemed less puffy than the one I tried in store, even though it was the same size :S

Either way, the jacket is very nice. Now I've essentially completed my jacket varieties lolz

Peacoat,
Short Peacoat
Bomber
Leather Jacket
Faux Suede Jacket

No more jackets for the next 5 years (80% sure!)
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Oct 23, 2010
607 posts
72 upvotes
If anyone wants to sell me their Small Black or Grey Cartel let me know :o
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1739 posts
136 upvotes
MicroJimnt wrote:
Apr 9th, 2013 9:04 am
If anyone wants to sell me their Small Black or Grey Cartel let me know :o
I'm sure indiginis is going to have another 35% off sale within a week; keep in mind that they still have stock left and they are trying to get rid of it.

Hmm, it's strange that indiginis co doesn't have a store, yet they are able to deliver it within Toronto. I would think that they would be much more profitable if they had a store.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Oct 23, 2010
607 posts
72 upvotes
Questionz wrote:
Apr 9th, 2013 9:05 am
I'm sure indiginis is going to have another 35% off sale within a week; keep in mind that they still have stock left and they are trying to get rid of it.

Hmm, it's strange that indiginis co doesn't have a store, yet they are able to deliver it within Toronto. I would think that they would be much more profitable if they had a store.
Thanks for the info
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2153 posts
564 upvotes
Questionz wrote:
Apr 9th, 2013 8:50 am
The jacket seemed less puffy than the one I tried in store, even though it was the same size :S
Probably because the jacket was never put out and flated down in a box with the rest of the jackets if you wear it, I'm sure it'll puff out.
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1739 posts
136 upvotes
Sakaban wrote:
Apr 9th, 2013 11:27 am
Probably because the jacket was never put out and flated down in a box with the rest of the jackets if you wear it, I'm sure it'll puff out.
Haha shucks, that's what I was hoping NOT to happen! We'll see what happens when I wear it more often.

The care instructions are so flaky, it treats the jacket like it's a typical shirt. I thought having down-feathers would mean that you have to take care of it a special way, otherwise the feathers would clump together, making the feathers less distributed throughout the jacket. Nobis website wasn't as helpful either on the maintenance..
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2153 posts
564 upvotes
Questionz wrote:
Apr 9th, 2013 11:37 am
Haha shucks, that's what I was hoping NOT to happen! We'll see what happens when I wear it more often.

The care instructions are so flaky, it treats the jacket like it's a typical shirt. I thought having down-feathers would mean that you have to take care of it a special way, otherwise the feathers would clump together, making the feathers less distributed throughout the jacket. Nobis website wasn't as helpful either on the maintenance..
Haha yea I wanted the slim looking look too, I got the Yatesy. Well maybe it wont puff out lol. I know their website's information arent all that great, looking at their contact info, their HQ is in Markham, kinda funny cause i live close to there and the area's not the brightest place for a so called international company. LOL.
PSN: Sakaban