Dec 26, 2004
917 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto

[Canada Post] NOBIS - 35% OFF All Items - Spring Sale - LAST SALE OF THE SEASON

More offers from Canada Post
Looks like it's the "last one"

Last weeks thread: nobis-35-off-all-items-free-shipping-sp ... e-1323427/

i ordered last week and god a flyer with the package with a 35% off code on regular priced items.. everything is on sale right now anyway but here is the code: NCVCBW

http://www.indiginis.co/

[IMG]http://www.indiginis.co/media/wysiwyg/last.jpg[/IMG]

Some notes from the other threads:

YES it is a US company, but they ship from Canada to Canadians (if you ordered last time, you can post here to confirm. I can confirm myself. My package came from Toronto)

Free shipping in Canada. Usually courier delivered next business day within the GTA. Otherwise Canada Post (sometimes UPS).

Nobis Kato was $895 NOW $581.75

Nobis Tula was $825 NOW $536.25

Nobis Cartel was $750 NOW $487.50

Nobis Barry was $950 NOW $617.50

Nobis Shelby was $975 NOW $568.75

Nobis Yatesy was $950 NOW $617.50

Nobis Merideth was $875 NOW $516.75

Nobis Luna was $785 NOW $510.25

Nobis Cindy was $850 NOW $552.50

Nobis Audrina was $695 NOW $451.75
30 replies
Nov 18, 2009
198 posts
11 upvotes
Thanks! i missed it the first time!
I ordered: Nobis Kato Peacoat Heathered Charcoal and a Nobis Cartel Bomber Navy!! hopefully they fit =|
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2813 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
do you guys know if there is any store in toronto that sells nobis cartel? I can't decide between small or xsmall
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1739 posts
136 upvotes
osuman wrote:
Apr 13th, 2013 7:13 pm
do you guys know if there is any store in toronto that sells nobis cartel? I can't decide between small or xsmall
I don't know if it's been returned, but JCY at vaughan mills had the last size Small Cartel. I tried it on there before I bought the same size from indiginis.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Oct 23, 2010
607 posts
72 upvotes
I am 5"10, 160 lbs good build. North face gotham in medium is a bit big for me, would the cartel bomber fit fine in medium or should I get xsmall? Small is out of stock :/
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2813 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
umm i think there is a big difference between x-small and medium
Questionz wrote:
Apr 13th, 2013 8:40 pm
I don't know if it's been returned, but JCY at vaughan mills had the last size Small Cartel. I tried it on there before I bought the same size from indiginis.
Thanks for the reply, do you know if there are any other jackets that are sold at eatons/yorkdale that have exact same fit?
Jan 21, 2013
842 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
You can try JCY @ Market Village (for trying on sizing, no sales there). Though you should try to call them to see if they have your size before going there.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1739 posts
136 upvotes
osuman wrote:
Apr 13th, 2013 8:48 pm
umm i think there is a big difference between x-small and medium

Thanks for the reply, do you know if there are any other jackets that are sold at eatons/yorkdale that have exact same fit?
I tried looking at Yorkdale before going to Vaughan Mills. I don't think Eaton Centre will have it, as that is the major precipice of where everyone goes to shop.

There is MOST likely a big difference between xsmall and medium. I mean, when I tried a small, it seemed too puffy and TBH, I thought it was too big for me. But the lady said my body was for a size small, and an XS would be too small, as the waist band would be too high (kind of like those phatfarm jackets that girls wear, that go above the belt). She didn't have the XS cartel for me to try, but she insisted that would be the result, so I opted to order a small.

I ordered Soia & Kyo bomber jacket previously, but ordered XS thinking that the size chart implied that I was XS. After tlaking with a fellow RFDer, I determined XS was too small, and indeed it was too small. Unfortunately, they didn't have size S for me to exchange, so I got my full refund. I am very happy with my Cartel Size Small, and I didn't make a mistake of ordering XS.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Oct 23, 2010
607 posts
72 upvotes
Questionz wrote:
Apr 13th, 2013 9:15 pm
I tried looking at Yorkdale before going to Vaughan Mills. I don't think Eaton Centre will have it, as that is the major precipice of where everyone goes to shop.

There is MOST likely a big difference between xsmall and medium. I mean, when I tried a small, it seemed too puffy and TBH, I thought it was too big for me. But the lady said my body was for a size small, and an XS would be too small, as the waist band would be too high (kind of like those phatfarm jackets that girls wear, that go above the belt). She didn't have the XS cartel for me to try, but she insisted that would be the result, so I opted to order a small.

I ordered Soia & Kyo bomber jacket previously, but ordered XS thinking that the size chart implied that I was XS. After tlaking with a fellow RFDer, I determined XS was too small, and indeed it was too small. Unfortunately, they didn't have size S for me to exchange, so I got my full refund. I am very happy with my Cartel Size Small, and I didn't make a mistake of ordering XS.
So what's your height?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2813 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
he is ~170cm
Questionz wrote:
Apr 8th, 2013 7:26 am
I'm 5'7", 140lbs, and I typically wear size small shirts.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1739 posts
136 upvotes
osuman wrote:
Apr 13th, 2013 10:38 pm
he is ~170cm
lol Thanks osuman! xD

Yes, he's correct, I am 170cm, typically wear small.

And didn't I say this sale was going to happen again? ^^
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Oct 23, 2010
607 posts
72 upvotes
Ok so if I typically wear medium shirts, medium cartel should be a good fit? I have a medium TNF Gotham right now and is big for me imo.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1739 posts
136 upvotes
MicroJimnt wrote:
Apr 13th, 2013 10:45 pm
Ok so if I typically wear medium shirts, medium cartel should be a good fit? I have a medium TNF Gotham right now and is big for me imo.
Yup, I would say that's a good assumption. Like I said, I tried the bomber from Soia & Kyo, XS when I should have bought Small. XS was definitely too small.

In this case, the lady told me XS could fit, but the waistband would be too high. Also, as I am a small, I thought the one I tried at JCY was a size too big, yet the shoulder lining fit my shoulders. So I can't complain.

I think Nobis jackets are supposed to be slightly puffy, and with this being said, it might feel like you have a lot of space between the jacket and your body. But look on the bright side, you can wear more clothing (I can't think of ANY reason why you need to with goose-down), and the waistbands will totally block wind from entering.

Hope it helps.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2813 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
Depends on what stuff you typically wear. For me its all random, I wear small and x-small, my zara jacket is medium size though and it fits me well.
I find that brands like Hollister and Fitch have weird sizing, many of their small sized shirts fit me well but many hoodies do not fit me at all... Exact opposite with brands like FCUK where the hoodies fit me very well, while shirts are a bit big o-o