Expired Freebies

Esso

Nominate A Frontline Health Care Worker to Claim 1 of the 100,000 Available $25 Esso™ & Mobil™ e-Gift Cards

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2021 8:23 pm
Jul 6, 2014
301 posts
304 upvotes
Nepean, ON
Hot deal for your frontline friends!
Nominate them and they get $25 Esso fuel card.!

Received this email:
Help Us Fuel Canada's Frontline Health Care Workers

Hi

Like you, we've been inspired by the heroic actions of Canada's frontline health care workers as they've worked to support Canadians through the COVID-19 pandemic for over a year. We couldn't be more grateful.

To say thanks, we're providing up to $2.5 million in free fuel to these health care heroes. And we need your help!

Nominate a frontline health care worker today and they will be eligible to receive a $25 Esso™ & Mobil™ e‑Gift Card.*

When you join us in extending our gratitude with a nomination, you'll also receive 5 cents a litre savings on up to 100L of fuel, while quantities last.*

Imperial's nominate a frontline health care hero campaign is open until March 31, 2021, or until all available 100,000 Esso™ & Mobil™ e‑Gift Cards are distributed.

T&C: https://healthcarehero.ca/en/terms
Last edited by amsoil on Mar 16th, 2021 6:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4089 posts
1926 upvotes
BC
Probably one of my ad blockers but I can't seem to "scroll to bottom of terms and conditions" to be able to check the agreement box.
Anyone else?
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1514 posts
351 upvotes
I know. I wish I know more health care workers.
1x$36 Zoomer Plan with 2GB + Unlimited Call and Text
1x$45 Zoomer Plan with 4GB + Unlimited Call and Text
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5687 upvotes
Phonophoresis wrote: ... did you nominate your mother? Sorry, couldn't resist.
It's actually the other way around now.

My mother nominated someone else now .... received 5 c x 100 L discount card ... Downloaded the Speedpass+ app, opened an account there (with her email etc) ... and successfully added the 5 c x 100 L discount card into the app, that Esso / Mobil sent her to her email. :)
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1514 posts
351 upvotes
I wish I know more names and Heath care workers to nominate.
1x$36 Zoomer Plan with 2GB + Unlimited Call and Text
1x$45 Zoomer Plan with 4GB + Unlimited Call and Text
Nov 26, 2014
605 posts
1055 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Nominated my Nurse SO!

Although there appears to be no real check if you are an unscrupulous individual in need of free gas...
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1399 posts
884 upvotes
CALGARY
asbraich wrote: Nominated my Nurse SO!

Although there appears to be no real check if you are an unscrupulous individual in need of free gas...
karma would chase them back.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5687 upvotes
timeoninternet wrote: I wish I know more names and Heath care workers to nominate.
Too many names and Health care workers, not enough time! :D
Jul 6, 2014
301 posts
304 upvotes
Nepean, ON
RFDers should restrain ourselves, do not nominate yourself unless you are a health care professional, leave the fuel card to the real hero!
Nov 14, 2012
435 posts
150 upvotes
CALGARY
Thanks OP nominated someone who really deserved it !!!
Mar 17, 2011
82 posts
109 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Feegus wrote: Probably one of my ad blockers but I can't seem to "scroll to bottom of terms and conditions" to be able to check the agreement box.
Anyone else?
Click on the terms link and then scroll to the bottom.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5687 upvotes
After the person who I nominated did their part ... -- upon the(ir) completion they received a message on screen:

"Thank you for submitting your Esso™ & Mobil™ Health Care Hero information.
Upon verification, which could take up to 15 days, you’ll receive an email to redeem a $25 Esso™ & Mobil™ e-Gift Card that can be used at participating Esso™ or Mobil™ stations across Canada.
"
Aug 31, 2018
277 posts
456 upvotes
Received this email. Looks like a sound deal plus you'll be helping a frontliner out.

If it's free, it's good :)

---------------------------------------

Like you, we've been inspired by the heroic actions of Canada's frontline health care workers as they've worked to support Canadians through the COVID-19 pandemic for over a year. We couldn't be more grateful.

To say thanks, we're providing up to $2.5 million in free fuel to these health care heroes. And we need your help!

Nominate a frontline health care worker today and they will be eligible to receive a $25 Esso™ & Mobil™ e‑Gift Card.*

When you join us in extending our gratitude with a nomination, you'll also receive 5 cents a litre savings on up to 100L of fuel, while quantities last.*

Imperial's nominate a frontline health care hero campaign is open until March 31, 2021, or until all available 100,000 Esso™ & Mobil™ e‑Gift Cards are distributed.
Last edited by Sinco5 on Mar 16th, 2021 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2399 posts
2412 upvotes
I just did this. Got the unique code, put it into the app, and it keeps saying please enter a valid promotion code. My code isn't working for some reason.
Dec 11, 2012
305 posts
929 upvotes
Waterloo
Thanks OP! Nominated the brother, sister-in-law, my pharmacist and got my SO to nominate me.

Feels great to get something for these difficult times as a frontline worker!

Takes about 15 days to receive it they said.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
5946 posts
3314 upvotes
Allen84 wrote: I just did this. Got the unique code, put it into the app, and it keeps saying please enter a valid promotion code. My code isn't working for some reason.
My error says 'All available offer codes have been claimed. Is there a limit for how many codes Esso is giving away?
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2399 posts
2412 upvotes
ml88888888 wrote: My error says 'All available offer codes have been claimed. Is there a limit for how many codes Esso is giving away?
They said 100,000. But if it's all exhausted, they should stop the promo on the app.
Jun 6, 2017
112 posts
177 upvotes
Nominate a healthcare worker you know to give a free $25 fuel card to them.

Hopefully people do not mis-use this; and let the healthcare workers benefit.

Not sure the person you nominate have to submit any proof. They did not ask for proof last time they had this promo.

"The hero you nominate may be eligible to receive a $25 Esso™ & Mobil™ e-Gift Card redeemable for fuel and eligible convenience store products at participating Esso and Mobil stations across Canada, while quantities last. There are 100,000 gift cards available."

UPDATE

You will also receive a free 5 cents off a litre up to 100 liters price privilege card for nominating a health care worker.

"To claim your Price Privileges Card, you will need to download the Speedpass+™ app and enter your unique promo code provided below and redeem at any Esso or Mobil station when paying for fuel. Your Price Privileges Card is valid for savings of 5 cents a litre, to a maximum of 100 litres of fuel.

The Price Privileges Card must be claimed / onboarded in the Speedpass+™ app by April 11, 2021 and will expire on September 30, 2021."
Last edited by kodalidatta on Mar 16th, 2021 8:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.