Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nordstrom

Free $20 to spend at Nordstrom [Visa Infinite Cardholders]

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2019 4:01 pm
Jul 11, 2016
44 posts
58 upvotes
Waterloo

Free $20 to spend at Nordstrom [Visa Infinite Cardholders]

Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
June 15, 2019
Retailer:
Nordstrom
Just received this email as I am part of Visa Infinite email list (I have a card)

We’re sending our Visa Infinite email subscribers – like you – $20 to spend at Nordstrom stores. It’s our way of saying thank you for making Visa Infinite part of your world. We hope you continue to enjoy our benefits, special offers and experiences. Happy shopping!

Use the promo card code and PIN below in store at checkout
Promo code: 0000000000000000
Pin: 00000000

Check your emails! Offer expires June 15. NO MINIMUM PURCHASE REQUIRED.

T&C:
*This offer is available to eligible Canadian Visa Infinite or Visa Infinite Privilege cardholders who have opted in to receive marketing emails from Visa. This offer is valid for a limited time between May 9, 2019, and June 15, 2019. Promotional code valid only in Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack stores in Canada and EXPIRES ON June 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET. Not available for online purchases. Promotional code must be redeemed in a single transaction, and can only be used once. Promotional code is not redeemable for cash in part or full (except as required by law), and cannot be applied as payment on any account or reloaded. Limit one promotional code per customer. Limit of one promotional code per transaction. Redeemable only up to full value noted. Promotional code not valid toward the purchase of gift cards or toward previously purchased merchandise. Promotional code is not transferrable and may not be purchased, traded or sold and should only be used by the intended recipient. If an item purchased with the code is returned, the code value will be deducted from amounts refunded to original tender, and the promotional code will not be available for re-use. Nordstrom and Visa are not responsible for a lost or stolen promotional code. Use of promotional code is acceptance of its terms. Nordstrom employees are not eligible for this promotion. Offer may be cancelled or modified at any time. Void where prohibited.
Images
  • hero.jpg
Last edited by canadianquestion on May 9th, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
56 replies
Sep 24, 2012
40 posts
17 upvotes
I got the email too. Just wondering whether it is worth making a trip to Nordstrom.
Jul 11, 2016
44 posts
58 upvotes
Waterloo
Jennifer108 wrote: I got the email too. Just wondering whether it is worth making a trip to Nordstrom.
I live pretty far, so would use the $20 in gas to get there. Not for me this time :)
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2017
2612 posts
2703 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: What Visa Infinite do you have? I don't think I've ever seen any correspondence from Visa, as opposed to your issuer.
Are you registered on visainfinite.ca?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1858 posts
1188 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
krispy4 wrote: Are you registered on visainfinite.ca?
Oh, this is neat, didn't know we had to register for this.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2017
2612 posts
2703 upvotes
diav wrote: Oh, this is neat, didn't know we had to register for this.
Me neither, unfortunately. registered now at least!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
So what if you have several infinite visa(s) ... do you register all of them ... or just one? (any one)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6610 posts
1979 upvotes
Toronto
Will check out the Nordstrom Rack, never been there
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2012
1092 posts
1141 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, I didn't get the email.

If anyone is not using theirs and would like to PM me their promo code and PIN, it would be greatly appreciated. I was actually planning to head to Nordstrom this weekend.
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19736 posts
28627 upvotes
Vancouver
I got this, and there’s a Nordstrom close by. But every time I’ve been in Nordstrom I’ve laughed out loud at the prices. Like $200 for a pair of plastic beach flip flops. Maybe I can get a pair of socks with this deal. More likely just one sock.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
Kiraly wrote: I got this, and there’s a Nordstrom close by. But every time I’ve been in Nordstrom I’ve laughed out loud at the prices. Like $200 for a pair of plastic beach flip flops. Maybe I can get a pair of socks with this deal. More likely just one sock.
I was wondering why Nordstrom opened a store in Vancouver when a lot of the people in Vancouver are just surviving. I don't think most people have the disposable income to pay the prices that Nordstrom's stuff costs. Sure, a lot of people may drive fancy cars but I don't think they're shopping at Nordstrom's either.
Jul 7, 2007
227 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
If by chance anyone isn't using their code and would be open to sharing it with me I would really appreciate it! TIA!!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Regardless if there is a Nordstrom near me or not ... -- sounds like it's a physical location only?

Can one participate in this promo via internet for example? ... Website .. etc ... Do they have internet ordering or not?
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1963 posts
788 upvotes
I was going to buy socks as well, but Calgary has a poor men's selection and the socks are all the "funky" pattern ones that are like $17 each

I ended up buying some Jack Black Glycolic cleanser, something I use anyways. $24 + tax - $20 = $5.20 so I'm pretty happy
Plus I was able to grab some extra samples.

The cashier said she'd been having people come in with it all day so there was no issue redeeming it.
(I actually think the code/pin is a gift card number as the $20 came up as a "NGcard" on the receipt

Kiraly wrote: I got this, and there’s a Nordstrom close by. But every time I’ve been in Nordstrom I’ve laughed out loud at the prices. Like $200 for a pair of plastic beach flip flops. Maybe I can get a pair of socks with this deal. More likely just one sock.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
2107 posts
470 upvotes
Toronto
I have signed up now, thanks OP, but doubt I will get to participate in this round, if someone is not able to use theirs due to no close by physical store, kindly consider PMing it to me since I am very close to one, TIA!
Public Mobile
Tangerine
Flashfood app
Swagbucks
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2010
2173 posts
626 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone tried using this in their coffee shop?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)