Expired Hot Deals

[Nordstrom] Targeted-Free $20 Nordstrom Gift Card For Visa Infinite Cardholders

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2019 6:22 pm
Tags:
None
Newbie
Jun 3, 2015
45 posts
17 upvotes
North York, ON
Maybe it can be used at Nordstrom coffee shop or restaurant?
Jr. Member
Jul 2, 2018
135 posts
72 upvotes
t6lock wrote: You ever find much other useful stuff from this offer list?
Yes I have received emails about free movie screenings thrice. Its first come first serve basis so I haven't been successful in reserving a ticket ever.
Some other offers included discounts on hockey tickets, dining experience reservations,etc.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7980 posts
4194 upvotes
ON
ManCaveGamer wrote: is there anything you can even get for $20? everything is so expensive, stuff is like minimum over $50+ lol
They can probably sweep the dust mites off their top shelf and gift wrap it for 20$...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8149 posts
3252 upvotes
East York mofo!
dilligafeh wrote: They can probably sweep the dust mites off their top shelf and gift wrap it for 20$...
I just went to the Yorkdale mall location earlier today and couldn't find anything...
Member
Jul 31, 2012
200 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
ManCaveGamer wrote: I just went to the Yorkdale mall location earlier today and couldn't find anything...
Go to one of the rack locations, very very good prices
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 24, 2007
2554 posts
337 upvotes
North York
p2r2tdealslover wrote: You can go to visainfinite.ca and there should be an option to signup for emails on homepage. It says "I would like to receive monthly emails from Visa Infinite to be the first to know about exclusive benefits, like the Visa Infinite Dining Series and exclusive travel offers."

I think you can also register for account (I remember doing this a while back) and that probably should give you an option to signup/subscribe to emails aswell.
Yes the link worked - and they ask your name, and email address , city, province and which bank. Then they show the cards of that bank you pick your card and submit.
Member
Dec 14, 2006
349 posts
355 upvotes
Went in to buy shorts and use this. Walked out with 7 shirts and two shorts. Damn it.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 9, 2011
6474 posts
6658 upvotes
Vancouver
ManCaveGamer wrote: is there anything you can even get for $20? everything is so expensive, stuff is like minimum over $50+ lol
I used mine yesterday. Got some $28 underwear for $11 and change. They apply the taxes on the original amount and then apply the discount. :(
Member
Mar 2, 2016
257 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto
Confirmed - this works at the restaurant at Nordstrom. Could be YMMV though. Funny thing is that I ended up paying with my Mastercard by accident, and not my Visa Infinite.
Koodo|Public Mobile|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|Paytm|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
Carrot|AwardWallet|Skiplagged|uber|Lyft|Instaryde|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Foodora|Ritual|Amazon Prime/Student
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
1345 posts
1150 upvotes
GTA
JamesPlomppy wrote: Confirmed - this works at the restaurant at Nordstrom. Could be YMMV though. Funny thing is that I ended up paying with my Mastercard by accident, and not my Visa Infinite.
Guessing the $20 covered a cocktail :)

How was the resto food/drink ... Recommend anything in particular?

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2738 posts
1096 upvotes
YUL/YVR
p2r2tdealslover wrote: You can go to visainfinite.ca and there should be an option to signup for emails on homepage. It says "I would like to receive monthly emails from Visa Infinite to be the first to know about exclusive benefits, like the Visa Infinite Dining Series and exclusive travel offers."

I think you can also register for account (I remember doing this a while back) and that probably should give you an option to signup/subscribe to emails aswell.
Always had an Infinite but never signed up. Thanks
Member
Mar 2, 2016
257 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto
mzmoney wrote: Guessing the $20 covered a cocktail :)

How was the resto food/drink ... Recommend anything in particular?

Thanks!
Hah yeah it can definitely be pricey. My favorites there are the chicken tacos (2 or 4 mini ones for $7.5 or $15). The burger ($18 with fries and mean olive aioli) is very good, too, as well as the crab salad.
I've only had their "signature" cocktails at the Yorkdale location and they are ok. Not the very best I've had but not bad.
Koodo|Public Mobile|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|Paytm|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
Carrot|AwardWallet|Skiplagged|uber|Lyft|Instaryde|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Foodora|Ritual|Amazon Prime/Student

Top