Tags:
None
Apr 19, 2010
987 posts
484 upvotes
Richmond
p2r2tdealslover wrote:
May 9th, 2019 8:05 pm
You can go to visainfinite.ca and there should be an option to signup for emails on homepage. It says "I would like to receive monthly emails from Visa Infinite to be the first to know about exclusive benefits, like the Visa Infinite Dining Series and exclusive travel offers."

I think you can also register for account (I remember doing this a while back) and that probably should give you an option to signup/subscribe to emails aswell.
You ever find much other useful stuff from this offer list?
Jun 3, 2015
37 posts
14 upvotes
North York, ON
Maybe it can be used at Nordstrom coffee shop or restaurant?
Jul 2, 2018
98 posts
50 upvotes
t6lock wrote:
May 10th, 2019 5:13 pm
You ever find much other useful stuff from this offer list?
Yes I have received emails about free movie screenings thrice. Its first come first serve basis so I haven't been successful in reserving a ticket ever.
Some other offers included discounts on hockey tickets, dining experience reservations,etc.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7176 posts
3328 upvotes
ON
ManCaveGamer wrote:
May 10th, 2019 1:33 am
is there anything you can even get for $20? everything is so expensive, stuff is like minimum over $50+ lol
They can probably sweep the dust mites off their top shelf and gift wrap it for 20$...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
7952 posts
3138 upvotes
East York
dilligafeh wrote:
May 10th, 2019 7:11 pm
They can probably sweep the dust mites off their top shelf and gift wrap it for 20$...
I just went to the Yorkdale mall location earlier today and couldn't find anything...
Jul 31, 2012
178 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto
ManCaveGamer wrote:
May 10th, 2019 10:29 pm
I just went to the Yorkdale mall location earlier today and couldn't find anything...
Go to one of the rack locations, very very good prices
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2460 posts
318 upvotes
North York
p2r2tdealslover wrote:
You can go to visainfinite.ca and there should be an option to signup for emails on homepage. It says "I would like to receive monthly emails from Visa Infinite to be the first to know about exclusive benefits, like the Visa Infinite Dining Series and exclusive travel offers."

I think you can also register for account (I remember doing this a while back) and that probably should give you an option to signup/subscribe to emails aswell.
Yes the link worked - and they ask your name, and email address , city, province and which bank. Then they show the cards of that bank you pick your card and submit.
Mehboob Sheriff, Broker
Verico C.O.D. Financial Services Inc., Brokerage, Lic 10311
Dec 14, 2006
336 posts
343 upvotes
Went in to buy shorts and use this. Walked out with 7 shirts and two shorts. Damn it.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
4936 posts
4845 upvotes
Vancouver
ManCaveGamer wrote:
May 10th, 2019 1:33 am
is there anything you can even get for $20? everything is so expensive, stuff is like minimum over $50+ lol
I used mine yesterday. Got some $28 underwear for $11 and change. They apply the taxes on the original amount and then apply the discount. :(
18% = GTA residents as a proportion of Canada's total population
97% = chance that an RFDer lives in the GTA when he posts something location specific, without giving a location

Were you hit with surprise customs/import fees on an Amazon.ca purchase?
Mar 2, 2016
223 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
Confirmed - this works at the restaurant at Nordstrom. Could be YMMV though. Funny thing is that I ended up paying with my Mastercard by accident, and not my Visa Infinite.
Koodo|Public Mobile|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|Paytm|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
Carrot|AwardWallet|Skiplagged|uber|Lyft|Instaryde|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Foodora|Ritual|Amazon Prime/Student
Oct 3, 2018
897 posts
825 upvotes
GTA
JamesPlomppy wrote:
May 11th, 2019 5:33 pm
Confirmed - this works at the restaurant at Nordstrom. Could be YMMV though. Funny thing is that I ended up paying with my Mastercard by accident, and not my Visa Infinite.
Guessing the $20 covered a cocktail :)

How was the resto food/drink ... Recommend anything in particular?

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2549 posts
911 upvotes
YUL/YVR
p2r2tdealslover wrote:

Always had an Infinite but never signed up. Thanks