[NordVPN] 39 months for $1.47 CAD a month ($57.70 for 39 months)
- Deal Link:
- 91% off
For those of you who have... unsavoury tastes on the interwebs or those of you who enjoy the "free-er" things in life... or you just want to watch Netflix Japan, it is highly advised that you sign up for a VPN Service.
How to get this super low rate of $1.47 per month:
1. Sign up with topcashback.com USA.
*This works the same way as ebates but instead of a cheque, you can transfer your cashback into your paypal account.
*Current cashback on NordVPN is 60%
2. Do what @yvrwindsor suggested:
3. Visit Topcashback.com and browse through it into NordVPN (like ebates)
*Make sure you're in incognito mode + no Adblock
5. Process your NordVPN purchase of 3 years + 3 months and enter the dailymail.co.uk coupon
6. Your total should be $106.79 USD, no taxes.
7. Topcashback will reimburse you $64.07 USD in about 24 hours that you can claim into your paypal after 13 weeks.
Total for 39 months of NordVPN = $42.72 USD or $57.67 CAD
1. Is NordVPN fast? It is OK, it is one of the faster VPNs out there, but it also depends on where you connect to. It will be slower if you connect to South Korea.
2. Does NordVPN log user info if the FBI asks for information? According to NordVPN, they do not. You also should not do anything the FBI would be interested in, but then again... you're getting a VPN for something.
3. How many devices per account at NordVPN? NordVPN allows up to 6 devices.
4. Does NordVPN have apps for iOS and Android? Yes, NordVPN has apps for both iOS and Android. They also have a Chrome extension.
5. Why do I need a VPN? I dunno, you tell me.
6. Can I watch Netflix all over the world? Kinda, you can do something like a dozen countries, including USA, Japan, GB, Germany, Italy, etc...
7. Can my wife see what I am doing if I use a VPN? Well, if you use Chrome Incognito and NordVPN, I don't see how she could. But then again, maybe your wife works at Carbon Black and there's not much that will help.
8. Do I need this to to**rent? Yes.