Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 6, 2015
44 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Norseman Construction

They've been working on a project next to our house.

In October one of their employees catcalled a girl I was with when we walked past. Didn't really think much of it other than the fact that he was a dumbass for doing that when I literally walked out from the next house.

More recently they had dug in their property, and some of the dug out area actually was below our pavement(in our property). Thankfully they've filled it back. They didn't ask us if it was ok.

They then left a pipe in our property as well which a family member tripped over and hurt her leg.

Really annoying to deal with and I'm not happy with the fact that they can't respect their neighbors property.
7 replies
Dec 7, 2008
116 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Is there a question here?

Dude, what you're dealing with are contractors/construction workers. Regardless of what company is there, little things like this will happen. At catcalling? LOL...it's literally a job requirement.
[OP]
Mar 6, 2015
44 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Its just a pattern of disrespect. I don't like it and it's not cool. If you're doing a 100k or 200k project you better have a basic level of professionalism.
Feb 20, 2011
618 posts
201 upvotes
downtown TO
TOforlife wrote: They've been working on a project next to our house.

In October one of their employees catcalled a girl I was with when we walked past. Didn't really think much of it other than the fact that he was a dumbass for doing that when I literally walked out from the next house.

More recently they had dug in their property, and some of the dug out area actually was below our pavement(in our property). Thankfully they've filled it back. They didn't ask us if it was ok.

They then left a pipe in our property as well which a family member tripped over and hurt her leg.

Really annoying to deal with and I'm not happy with the fact that they can't respect their neighbors property.
got to be dumbest thread ever
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2005
5080 posts
1495 upvotes
Kitchener
Call their office and complain
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
4478 posts
477 upvotes
Burlington, Ontario
If you have a problem, then go and discuss it with the neighbour who hired them.
Audio - Video - Data - Security - This is what I do
Banned
Jan 16, 2015
869 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This was part of the conservative plan with the housing ponzie scheme, get jobs for otherwise unemployable people and keep them out of prison.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3906 posts
1027 upvotes
Toronto
Catcalling? Lol you should be flattered