[The North Face] First Responders 50% Discount

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2020 9:43 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 28, 2007
1090 posts
390 upvotes
jajola wrote: In this day and age of constant data breaches. I'm blown away that they require you to upload a pay stub or official ID for verification. Official e-mail address should be enough.
Not every position gets their own personal work email.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2007
1090 posts
390 upvotes
Has anybody gone in store to buy something instead of online? I'd prefer in store to buy a winter coat so that I can try on for size and weight. Would hate to order a size and find out it's too big or too small. Then having the hassle of sending it back and ordering a new one hoping it would fit.

Do you just show your work ID to the store employee and that sufficient or do they take down your employee number and ask for further personal information?
Dec 24, 2011
353 posts
645 upvotes
NORTH, Canada
Thanks OP. I received a “SUCCESS! VERIFIED!” email in under a minute with my code.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4639 posts
1335 upvotes
Kitchener
Excluded products are those already on sale, clearance items, gift cards, tents, sleeping bags, Smartwool™ socks, technical packs and items from the following The North Face Collections: Black Series, Summit Series, Steep Series, Flight Series, Icon Shop (Icon Shop items include: Nuptse, Denali, Base Camp duffel, Mountain Light).
So pretty much only works on clothes and shoes?
This space is intentionally left blank.